God is loving and god is hating

Author: Utanity

Total: 22
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
God is loving because he made us and he will always be loving us but some people say why does he do so much hating because hating is being on the opposite. But these peoples dont no that when you have the true spirit then you cannot love without your hating because you have true feelings and when you have the true opposite to loving then you just dont have the caring.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
If there was a GOD principle, it was probably an emotionless pure data source..... The new GOD principle has not yet been established.....That which shall perpetuate the universal sequence......Therein lies the porpoise Mikey.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
If there was a GOD principle, it was probably an emotionless pure data source..... The new GOD principle has not yet been established.....That which shall perpetuate the universal sequence......Therein lies the porpoise Mikey.
If your right then their will be no loving and their will be no hating their will be just no caring and their is no point for the living but maybe their will be no more scummy peoples who they are always taking the mikey.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
People will love and people will hate and people will care and people will find a reason to live....it's the nature of the beast.... A GOD is not necessarily required....But for some people it helps....It largely depends upon how we are formatively conditioned. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
A GOD is not necessarily required....But for some people it helps....It largely depends upon how we are formatively conditioned. 
God is required to make us but you are missing that if you have the wrong conditioner then you will miss out on what is and the true god is what is.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
So how was GOD created.....As GODS also needs to be made.....Was it GODS GOD.....And was GODS GOD made by GODS GODS GOD....And so on.

And don't give me all that GODS don't require creation baloney...That's just avoiding the issue.

N.B....I'm still not convinced that you're not a fraud.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
So how was GOD created.....As GODS also needs to be made.....Was it GODS GOD.....And was GODS GOD made by GODS GODS GOD....And so on.
God is eternal so god has always been. You should show respect in yourself because when you tell the others what to not say then the others mite tell you that you are being fraud and other nasty things.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
God is eternal...Baloney.

God is eternal, is an established epithet meaning you haven't actually got a clue.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4

God is eternal, is an established epithet meaning you haven't actually got a clue.

Can you proved that god is not eternal.
If you can't then maybe you must eat some of your baloney then you mite having a clue.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Can you prove that a GOD exists and is eternal?......I have nothing to prove....It is you, who is making an unsubstantiated claim.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
Can you prove that a GOD exists and is eternal?......I have nothing to prove....It is you, who is making an unsubstantiated claim.
You are making the baloney so you must proving the baloney.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
You're avoiding the question, as all theists do at this point.

I reiterate...I have made no claims, therefore I have nothing to prove.

You must unequivocally prove, an existent eternal GOD.....Bible stories are not unequivocal proof of this claim....In fact, bible stories are only  proof of  themselves.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
I reiterate...I have made no claims, therefore I have nothing to prove.
You forgetted what you said because you said
you must prove your baloney because you asserted that god is eternal is baloney and now you are re egging what you said on your own rules which is being real dumb. When did you drop out of the oxford.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
God is loving

That is the part I am interested in. Can you expand on that. I have trouble seeing anything good about god. In fact I see absolutely nothing good about god. So when you are ready.

and god is hating

I know everything about that side of god. God himself tell us all about it. Just read his biography in the Old Testament and the killing and rape and abuse doesn't stop.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
"Re-egging"...Interesting use of words.

And yep I agree....God cannot be eternal.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
And yep I agree....God cannot be eternal.
Reneging for the information of you. You can be smarties pants but you  don't have no answer so you lost the argument.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
That is the part I am interested in. Can you expand on that. I have trouble seeing anything good about god. In fact I see absolutely nothing good about god. So when you are ready.
That is because you are being negative and all your want to see is the bad part of something what your being negative about. Everybody has good and bad and so does god and when you choose to see only bad in somebody it is being your problem and you should seeing a shrink and get some prozac.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Smarties pants?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
That is because you are being negative and all your want to see is the bad part of something what your being negative about. Everybody has good and bad and so does god and when you choose to see only bad in somebody it is being your problem and you should seeing a shrink and get some prozac.

So like all Christians you cannot actually tell me anything about the good part of god. Well don't fret , I can assure that you are not on your own.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
So like all Christians you cannot actually tell me anything about the good part of god. Well don't fret , I can assure that you are not on your own.

Your being wrong again because you dont want to no so you sea what I mean that what I did writing in the very beginning here is god is loving and when I was going to the oxford that was meaning to be good and is is probably the goodest thing that is good but you didnt seeing that because you are being negative and you are watching too much trees and not enough of the wood.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity

Your being wrong again because you dont want to no so you sea what I mean that what I did writing in the very beginning here is god is loving

Ok. so just writing god is good  proves god is good. well that is word madyick for ya.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
Ok. so just writing god is good  proves god is good. well that is word madyick for ya.
Your still wrong because I said god is loving at the very top here and then you saying something else. I think the prozac will be helping your brain to focus so you dont make too many misteaks.