I think DA has surpassed DI.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 3
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
By fixing the glitches, responding to userbase equally fast to DI (DI was always beastly at that) and having mods who think in terms of impact of the breaking of the rules and not 'letter of the law' type rule enforcement and severity of punishment, the site has surpassed DI because DI has more glitches, although it still has more that it allows you to do in formatting in debates, and basically is totally lacking in the way it's set up and laid out. 

Unlike DI, in DA there isn't a strict hierarchy of people. I used to be the go-to person for DI but after I told him how stupid he was  being by spamming 'come to DI' on DDO when DDO was grieving the events of its downfall, he basically ignored me and spammed even worse the next day.

After that, the admin never once pm'd me again (which was strange as he'd ask me every month what opinions I had on the site's latest update etc) and frankly the crowd there is the dumber, more toxic people from DDO who went there instead of here as here they got banned.

Willows is the most hilarious as he got banned everywhere except DDO (on CD he got banned in 2 days but much like on DI wasn't using the name 'willows' you could just tell by the frequency of what he was posting).
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I have now altered my signature on DDO to DA.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Pure opinion obviously, but I value DART more than DebateIsland by miles.