Oneness, it's true

Author: janesix

Total: 16
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
I had an epiphany, and now I kind of sort of understand what everyone is talking about when they talk about oneness. 

But surprisingly it's a MATERIAL oneness, and now I'm not even sure if there is anything that is "spiritual" or "supernatural". Everything is connected, physically. 
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
I had an epiphany, and now I kind of sort of understand what everyone is talking about when they talk about oneness.

Yeah, basically it's kind of like everything within creation is within the "body" of God, of course "body" being a metaphorical description. Since God encompasses all of creation, everything within that is interconnected. The way we understand energy is pretty much parallel to how we understand the reality of God.

So really God is not over there and something else over here, rather there is an interconnection between layers of form, God is omnipresent and all pervasive. Those layers of form are what give the impression of contrast and separation. But it is the very fabric between all things that always touch, I like to picture creation as an ocean....and all forms and capsules are always within that body of water, surrounded by it, submerged within it. With God being the body of water obviously.
Another way to conceptualize it, is the universe being the mind of God and all manifestations within that mind are the product of God, or thoughts and desires of God. It's easy to understand once you get rid of the misconception or illusion of form being associated with conscious awareness.
In reality, nothing is outside God, so it must be that all things are within one infinite system. 

But surprisingly it's a MATERIAL oneness, and now I'm not even sure if there is anything that is "spiritual" or "supernatural". Everything is connected, physically.

That's pretty much true, it's just we use "spiritual" as a means to communicate that which transcends the immediate physical sense perception, not that which is separate from it, but that which goes beyond it. We need a term to understand what we mean when we refer to inner conscious experience, or a transcendental observation.... which is another channel of experience but still within the same fabric. It's kind of like watching TV in a way, even though everything that can be watched is within that TV, you can change the channel and have different observations. That's the best why I can break it down to make sense even though that may sound strange. 
Spiritual experience is only distinct from what we perceive as physical because it derives from outside our human channel of observation, but still within the physical system of creation and consciousness. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
@janesix
Reminds me of the song,

We all are one, we are the same person
(You be you, I be me)
We all are one, same universal
(You be you, I be me)

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
You've got a sirens voice.

My ship was wrecked upon the rocks.

The oneness of the universe allowed me to imagine.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
For sure....Ultimately, everything was and must be one.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
It's a great and interesting subject to discuss, but I don't for a minute subscribe to it.

You've got a sirens voice.
My ship was wrecked upon the rocks.
I see what you did there. That was refreshingly intelligent.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@janesix
Your seeing what is happens when your only thinking about yourself because then your thinking about things which isnt true as well but when your beginning to thinking about manyness then your will be thinking of what other things they doing to you and not only just what your doing to other things.
janesix
janesix
-->
@EtrnlVw
I am starting to think prana is just electricity, and that is really what's alive, the energy in matter.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
Why do you say that? It isn't obvious. It took me ten years to figure it out, and that's with plenty of help along the way.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Utanity
I agree.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Well. If you agree with a fundamental principle of creation...Then if everything began as one, then logically, everything will remain as one...And at some point perhaps everything will return to a point of ultimate oneness......To be reborn.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't know any principles of creation. I know almost nothing. And it took me years to get the bits I got. 

But now maybe I am beginning to get a framework for a worldview, which I have been lacking for a decade.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
A basic principle of creation, is that everything began at one point, a "oneness"....And at the moment of creation SPACE, TIME, MATTER and ENERGY all came into existence.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
I doubt that. How can things just come into existence? Everything has to have been there always. Everything is always changing. But never really going away.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
In layman's terms.

Sub atomic particles such as protons seemingly slip in and out of existence...They are always there but sometimes disappear.

The components of the universe when reduced to subatomic dimensions, might also display the same characteristics, slipping in an out of existence. They are always there but sometimes disappear.

So everything is always there.... And things don't change.... But things develop..... And nothing ever goes away.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
I am starting to think prana is just electricity,

Maybe controlled electricity, which would be power. 

and that is really what's alive, the energy in matter.

Sure, but what is energy? is it inanimate or alive itself? is it an inanimate force? or is energy the force itself that is alive....
I believe that energy is generated, and then manipulated. 
Energy is the last force of "matter" that can be detected, so it is assumed as existing alone. But energy is only the underlying property of one other single thing. I call that property awareness. First you have conscious awareness, and that is what generates energy (as we measure it), in other words if awareness generates energy then they co-exist, they exist together but only one can be measured.
Because what is measured is movement or activity, but it's the conscious activity that generates the force of energy. Did you know that your thoughts (the activity of your conscious thoughts) generate a form of energy? yes, so if you apply that on an infinite scale you have an infinite scale of energy. Brilliant! 
So if that is true now you have a reason to understand why energy exists at all. So basically every time you observe energy you observe awareness, every time you observe awareness you observe energy. 
Now you have a reciprocating field of activity that makes sense, because now you can account for what energy produces! which is the products of intelligence!