Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 390
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Graveyard:

Greyparrot- “Ci-a-bola, ci-a-bola, bump-e-tee bump! My life for you!”

You are Donald Merwin Elbert, better known as “Trashcan Man”. Weird name eh? Well You prefer it over your real name that’s for sure. You are a pyromaniac with untreated mental health issues. Luckily for you, the apocalypse killed off anyone who can stop you from burning stuff down. After a long journey west to visit the “Man in black” who keeps visiting you in your dreams, you have some pretty crazy encounters with a lunatic called “The Kid”. You escape with your life when the man in black sends a horde of wolves to kill him off, and have now devoted yourself to Flagg, AKA the man in black. Are you a bad guy? Despite devoting yourself to the baddest of bad guys, you genuinely seem good hearted and hate bullies. Your just a little crazy, that’s all. You also essentially nuked all the Vegas baddies in one of King’s most “out of the nowhere” Deus Ex Mochina endings ever, so I’d say that qualifies you as a good guy… Kinda. You are appropriately the bomb. If you are lynched, the person who hammers will explode with you. If you are killed, the person carrying out the kill on you will also die. You win with the town.

That1user-  “Yes he was, M-O-O-N, that spells my main man. I miss him awful. But I’m going to see him in Heaven. Tom Cullen will see him there. And he’ll be able to talk and I’ll be able to think. Isn’t that right?”

You are Tom Cullen, a retarded adult male who survived the apocalypse, and made it safely to Boulder with the help of some friends. You are one of the most lovable characters in the book, and are the only survivor of the undercover spies sent by The Committee to Vegas to get information on Randall Flagg. Flagg can invade the minds of most, but apparently not of the mentally retarded. You are the only one who made it all the way to Vegas, and actually lived to make it back to the Free Zone in Colorado. After finding Stu Redman, you two fight starvation and injuries to get back to your loved ones. You are thus the Soldier. If at any point you are the last living town member, The Town wins. You win with the town.

Warren42- “Show me a man or a woman alone and I’ll show you a saint. Give me two and they’ll fall in love. Give me three and they’ll invent the charming thing we call ‘society’. Give me four and they’ll build a pyramid. Give me five and they’ll make one an outcast. Give me six and they’ll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they’ll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home.”

You are Glenn Batemen, an associate professor of Sociology who went into retirement briefly before the apocalypse hit. You were by yourself with your newly adopted dog “Kojak” when you met with a group heading for Colorado. You tag along mostly out of curiosity about seeing the new world being built up, and have a vested interest in this because of your old career. Upon arriving in Colorado, it was your idea to form a “Reform Committee” to get together and restore some semblance of democracy. You are the loveable old man of the group. Most everyone likes you because of your friendliness, thus you are the 1x friendly neighbor. One time in the game, you may visit another player. That player will be made aware of your role and affiliation. Your target will receive the following message “Hi! You’ve been visited by your friendly neighbor warren. Warren wins with the town.” You win with the town.

Living Players:

Supadudz
iLikePie5
Danielle
Misterchris
Whiteflame
Elminster
Speedrace
Drafterman
Ragnar

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch a player!

Day phase ends in 72 hours, or on 12/10/20 @ 6pm CST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
Dp2!
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@Speedrace
@Elminster
dp2!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Woof

GP BRUH
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Seriously, wtf.
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
LMAO

If I ever hear about me "throwing" again. I'm going to cry 

Me raging is not a throw. That is a fucking throw. 

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
That was such a bullshit move. WTF. 
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
@That1User
GP's tactic seems more likely to catch a townie than a scum. I think I understand it, someone jumping on to the 7th eager for a kill could be telling. The problem for User was that Warren miscounted in #26, so User only meant to be the 6th vote for a half second to test the claim.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Barney
Just no
Barney
Barney
Okay, we're down three. In a 12 player game, there are likely to be what 3 scum? If so, they now control almost half the votes needed to mislynch. This game could get very tricky.
whiteflame
whiteflame
As we're now down to 9 and a third of those are either mafia or tp and now without the Soldier, I hope at least some people made good use of their roles during the NP. With the little information we've had so far, I will say I don't really buy the Miller claim from Pie. It seems defensive to me. Hard to believe he'd be scum 3 games in a row, but that's where I'm leaning at the moment. Speed reads town. Not surprised that Lunatic wanted to have someone somehow affected in their speech this round after what he pulled in the Paranoia game. Somewhat surprised that didn't go to Draft, though. Haven't got enough information to read anyone else behaviorally or otherwise.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Woof

Meh on the Pie read, if there's no one else to lynch then I guess it's cool but I don't like to scum read people just because they claim miller
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@ILikePie5
what is your character and justification. 

Was trying to get there before GP did a GP
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Not calling for a lynch on that basis alone. I agree, it's not enough by itself.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Elminster
You threw.
drafterman
drafterman
VTL Elminster
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@drafterman
lmao, yes because raging as a vanilla is as bad as a doc protecting a bp

or whatever the fuck gp just did

and dont make me do this again. I promised luna I woudnt rage if he let me play but I see why he says your shit at mafia
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Elminster
You're*
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@drafterman
thats so 2010 of you
drafterman
drafterman
Anyway Elminster won't rage this time, not because he promise, but because he's actually scum and he'll get reamed by his team mates if he throws again with the lead they've developed.
Barney
Barney
FYI, I am working full time nowadays on a graveyard shift (6pm-5:30am PST). So expect my logins to be early morning, and afternoon or evening.

If the post count goes too high, I will have to depend on being tagged in things to direct my limited attention to them.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Much as I wasn't impressed by his performance last game, I'm more interested in why he's your target now. What makes you think Elm is scum?
Elminster
Elminster
I want pies justification 

and tbh with gps monumental fuck up , I think the smart answer this dp is to nl depending on if we have results 

1. There are 3 mafia, and 1 is a lone wolf. 
  2. There is 3 mafia and 1 non-joint winning third party in this game
  3. There are 2 mafia, and 1 joint winning third party in this game.
  4. One town role is either flavored or has a hidden mechanic.

If there happens to be 3 mafia and we blunder this lynch today, tomorrow is lylo. We actually have to be careful. 
Elminster
Elminster
Going to pretend drafter doesn't exist for most of this. For much of the same reasons as last game. I can take like 3 or 4 sentences of full on retard before I just lose interest in responding. 

and hes just salty I lynched myself. Drafter is an old head, hes pissed I killed myself last game and his read was wrong. 

ego to big
Elminster
Elminster
logging on bdo for the night. Will check back in after raid/nw

if anything interesting happens, ping me on discord
drafterman
drafterman
If the fear is that mislynching today puts us at lylo tomorrow then no lynching today would put us at mylo tomorrow, meaning we no lynch again.

I'm not willing to commit to two no lynched.

drafterman
drafterman
Eli is scum if only for this half assed attempt to rile me up for no reason. This fake indignation screams scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
"That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery."

Elminster- 1/5- Drafterman

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Eli is scum if only for this half assed attempt to rile me up for no reason. This fake indignation screams scum.
I'd agree if I hadn't seen what he did last game. Don't think we can risk lynching him at this stage simply because he apparently has issues collaborating with town.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
I'm not sure what you mean by we can't afford to mislynch him? (Assuming he was town, which he is not.)