Total: 130
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Graveyard:

Greyparrot- Trashcan man- Bomb- Town

That1user-  Tom Cullen- Soldier- Town

Warren42- Glenn Bateman- 1x Friendly Neighbor- Town

Elminster- "That was the whole world, after all. Nothing but thoughts and plots."

You are Harold Lauder. You are a very intelligent young man who is known for being very fat, and being a depressive cynic. When Captain Trips unleashes an apocalypse that wipes out most of humanity, you think you are the only survivor from your small town of Ogunquit in Maine. As you moved to the Boulder Free Zone you were rejected and looked down upon for your cynical nature. This leads you to ultimately betray and kill multiple people. You always pick the winning side. You are the 1x Executioner. When you vote a player during the day phase, if that player has half or more of the votes required to lynch them, you can choose to immediately lynch them by submitting "Execute (player name)". You win if you survive to the end of the game. You cannot joint-win. 

iLikePie5- “You ain’t no nice guy” - Maria

“Since you’ve pushed me to it, I’ll tell you exactly what I think of you. I think you’re a taker. You’ve always been one. It’s like God left some part of you out when he built you inside of me. You’re not bad. You would’ve gone bad if there was bad in you.” -Larry’s mother, Alice.

You are Larry Underwood, possibly my favorite Stephen King character of all time. You have some of the most in-depth character development of any character I’ve ever read. The quote from Alice Underwood sums up how Larry is in the beginning of the book. After struggling through the hardship of the apocalypse started by the virus “Captain Tripps” Larry goes on a journey first east from NYC to Maine, and then all the way back west to Boulder, Colorado. During your journey, you meet a lot of interesting people and face challenges that force you to either lose yourself to depression, or change and become better. Since your character develops from mentally weak in the beginning, to slowly stronger throughout the book, you are the developmental JOAT. You gain abilities of increasing use throughout the progression of the game. NP1: Miller. NP2: 1x tracker NP3: 1x watcher NP4: 1x vigilante. Abilities can only be used the night phase they are acquired. You win with the town.

Living Players:

Supadudz
Danielle
Misterchris
Whiteflame
Speedrace
Drafterman
Ragnar

With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to secure a lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours, or on 12/11/20 at 6:30 PM CST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Dp3!
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
dp3!
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Huh. Looks like both Elm and Pie were leaving out pieces of their roles, though the former revealed too late and the latter was technically right about themselves up to that point. I guess since Elm was a TP, we know that the correct statement from DP1 was:

"There is 3 mafia and 1 non-joint winning third party in this game"

Guess we still have 3 mafia to deal with.
Danielle
Danielle
Yes, 3 mafia. Obv the mafia has a role cop or else they wouldn't have targeted Pie. I was a lil worried it might be whom drafter thinks is cop, but in order for the maf to kill Pie NP2 they probs investigated him NP1 meaning drafter's recruit is probably not the role cop (since he allegedly investigated Elminster scum). Assuming the cop has another result  we should be able to narrow down a POE pile.   

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Woof

"There is 3 mafia and 1 non-joint winning third party in this game"

Guess we still have 3 mafia to deal with.
Yeah, which means we're currently at LYLO.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Woof

Results?
Danielle
Danielle
Actually it makes no sense for the mafia to have investigated Pie NP1 with him having claimed miller. Interesting. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@whiteflame
Why did you say I didn't contribute much last DP? I just read that as I skimmed and I was like wut? I think I may have posted the most but whatevs. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Woof

Who was Pie scum reading? Supa but anyone else?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Off the top of my head I only remember Supa. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
I believe I said you didn't post much, not that you didn't contribute. Still can't get a good read on you.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So appearently Drafter is a mason recruiter, paired with a cop. Got a guilty on Mikal for third party. That's interesting. The only scenario I could see is that drafter lied about being a mason recruiter and the cop he "recruited" was a role cop and he knew Mikal was a third party. It kinda throws me off why he claimed so late that it happened, but it makes sense why he was so gun hoe on Elm with very little evidence
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I was just thinking about that. We'll have to see who Draft "recruited" this round. At this point, he should theoretically have 2 people that can verify his claim.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
@MisterChris
Bark bark!

Post, we can't afford to have inactives this dp
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
The person should've said by now if they haven't. 
Danielle
Danielle
I don't think Pie being on Supa meant much cuz I was also on Supa, and it would have made more sense to target me whose role the mafia don't know since I could theoretically be the cop. The mafia should have been trying to sus out who the cop was or target drafterman cuz he allegedly knows. Targeting Pie makes no sense unless the goal was specifically to make Supa look bad. Still I don't know why they wouldn't have targeted me.  
Vader
Vader
There's one player I would think would've been recruited because of drafter's read, but lets see though
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
drafterman said he wanted to lynch Elminster like as soon as last DP started iirc. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Yeah, which justifies that, but I'm thinking the role cop potentially copped Elm and that role cop is scum trying to look townie
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Woof

We have to lynch, who do you want to lynch
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Also the only thing bugging me is why drafter didn't say what he said in beginning of DP2 versus the end
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Bark, I'd lean drafter towards being town
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Yes that's exactly what I said about drafter's potential recruit. However if he investigated Elminster NP1 then how would he know what Pie's role was? 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Also the only thing bugging me is why drafter didn't say what he said in beginning of DP2 versus the end
Bark, he can't joint win so it would make sense to stay undercover
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Why?

Btw I have you as a scum read
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
I'm shocked Lunatic invited MisterChris to play in this game. He seems like a cool person and all but literally in every single game I've played with him (maybe like 5 now?) he was inactive like 95% of the time. 

I'm glad Speed thinks he can read Ragnar cuz so far both of them are obviously null. I think I'ma sign off cuz I don't usually stay online at night time unless it's Friday. I may check back online later to see what's up. Atm I wanna wait and see what drafterman has to say and how much he trusts his recruit. Then maybe he can give results. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
I can understand Draft wanting to keep who the cop is a secret up to this point, but considering that they should have 3 confirmed town now, that should make picking a target a lot easier this DP if they use it right. That, of course, assumes that he's telling the truth about his role.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Bark, why what?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Maybe he thought Pie was lying? Random guess? Idk because I have no idea of what mafia thought process was. Only reason I see is to set me up. I've gotten lucky with targets before