Third and Fourth Wave Feminism Is Not Real Feminism

Author: Vader

Total: 3
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Yes please spill your "knowledge" about how it is real feminism and how basically just saying men are inferior is feminism

I respect feminists like Oprah and Michelle Obama who have a view of equal pay for women. They have stats to prove this and I can respect their opinion. They are educated and it is morally unfair to pay women less than men in a workplace

What really grinds my gears is the radical feminism that says stuff like

"Men are inferior"
"Take over men jobs"
"Stop harrasing us"

I'm sorry but there is no way you will EVER stop sexual harassment. Your pity movement is not going strike fear into a rapist. The crimes and punishment is harsh and is even too harsh. A young boys life was ruined because of this accusation where a female wanted sexual intercourse and then testified against it. The judge was forced to "vote in favor" because he would trigger the spoiled brats who want their way of the highway. Waa waa waa it was consented  by the women and she didn't like his fat dick so she claimed rape.

That is my problem is them always playing victim card. Stop saying men are inferior and we are all sexist beasts and start looking into the real world 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Are you really going to create a thread espousing that there is "No True Scotsman" here. You are better than this.

25 days later

Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Vader
I respect feminists like Oprah and Michelle Obama who have a view of equal pay for women. They have stats to prove this and I can respect their opinion. They are educated and it is morally unfair to pay women less than men in a workplace
The conception ofgender pay equality is currently given axiomatic credence of being agood idea. However, I think a deeper analysis of gender pay equalityreveals serious issues.

We need to considerthat women are hypergamous (and there's nothing necessarily wrongwith that). They really don't like marrying men poor or poorer thanthemselves.

So, when gender payequality is mandated, women suddenly lose numerous potential datingpartners, simply because these men are not making sufficient money.Unless you would like to argue that a plummeting birth andmarriage-rate is preferable, gender pay equality isn't as rosy as onemight initially think.

Not that I supportTraditional Conversatism in discouraging/preventing women fromworking (let alone getting equal pay), but at least it allowed forsocieties to exist and grow.