which of you deplorables thinks trump should declare martial law?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 6
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
some trump supporters, including some high ranking government officials, thinks trump should declare martial law. some say he should do it just to do a recount, some say to do a re election, and some say to do it permanently or at least for a long time indefinitely. i'm also embarrassed that i have relatives who think he should as well. 

given the trump supporters here would suck his dick, i mean, support him, no matter what..... does that mean you would also support him declaring martial law? 
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@Greyparrot
please, tell us why you support trump declaring martial law? or do you only reserve your unbridled support of him, only after he pulls one of his many antics? 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
some trump supporters, 

Which ones dont?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Do you support Biden declaring martial law to make sure everyone wears a mask and is distant?
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@n8nrgmi
GoP is disconnected from reality on the election results.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Greyparrot

Do you support Biden declaring martial law to make sure everyone wears a mask and is distant?
1. Do you have evidence that's something he intends to do in the first place?
2. Corona Virus has actually demonstrated it's existence and it's harms so it wouldn't be equivalent in the first place, Biden doing it for Covid would actually be more justified.