Humanities End Time On Earth

Author: ebuc

Total: 24
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Is there some way to predict or prognosticate the end time for humanities existence on Earth?

If we say a generation is 33 years and one or more native american tribes religously or traditionally spoke of 7 generations231 years }as being  considerate of our future because of ideas like what we sow is what we shall reap, karma, cause > effect > resultants etc type esoteric high-brama ideas.

231 years from 2020 is the year 2251, however, what point of time should begin our date with before adding the 231 years of a considerate humanity.

We could start with, some years back,  when some believe we crossed over the pars per million { ppm } of greenhouse gases, of which, will make life on Earth for humans not very likely because ofa  run-away global warming over a relatively short time period 100 - 200 years.

My personal pick of a starting date year is 2010.  How I came this startin date is based on the following set of concepts that involve transcendental Pi value i.e. ratio of any  circle O to its diameter --    so following texticonic symbolism  (--) i.e. circle and two radii --, as one diameter value

2231 is my choice date that humanity will either still be here on Earth of over 1 billion or less than a few million.

.."The latest world population projections indicatethat world population will reach 10 billion persons in the year 2057." 

7,794,798,739 billion ---we can round to 8 billion--   is Current approximation of  hum an population on Earth.  
7,379,797,139   is the 2015 population on Earth and if we subtract one value from the other, we get the differrence value of 415,001,600

Here as follows is the process I used tocompare to current and past populations of humans on Earth. How I came to some initial values ex Pi-Time 66.4, I explain at bottom of page.

1} 66.4 { aka Pi-Time } * 3 { 3D }  = 199.2 {and I will call mass/energy }

2} 199.2^2 { 2nd powering of mass/energy } = 39,680.64
...note:  that, 2nd powering isprocess used in speed-of-electro-magnetic radiation { as mass } calculations....

3} 39,680.64 * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040is total energy output or potential for output, via, Pi-Time { as mass/energy } and that value is very close to numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 {  7,379,797,139   is the 2015 population }

So 2019, minus 9 years, is the year 2010 and when humanpopulation was approximately equal to cosmic Pi-Time on EMRadiational steroids.

The year 2000 is about 11,000 - 13,000 years sinceGobekli Tepee { First Human religous Temple? }  wasbuilt in Turkey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
And.... what does any of this prove (assuming that you're math is A) Correct, and B) Relevent)? Also none of this is sourced so... I don't know if I believe some of the claims made here.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Theweakeredge
And.... what does any of this prove (assuming that you're math is A) Correct, and B) Relevent)? Also none of this is sourced so... I don't know if I believe some of the claims made here.
Huh?

1} I never claimed a proof of this that or some other,

2} the math is close to correct, and that is verifiable, for any who so choose to do so,

3} if you dont think existence of humanity on Earth is relevant then, your welcome to go back to the planet your from, as Earthians are just fine without you.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
As in, the math is relevant, did you perform the correct equation or function, did you properly apply the mathmatics essentially.
ebuc
ebuc
The math process I used was based on my discovered values and some values assocciated with Einsteins famous equation and clasical/conventional space { XYZ aka 3D } and time{ 4th-D } tho I did not follow the exact same formula, because, I was only playing with number values and factors to see what appears. When I got a value that approximated value of human population on Earth of 2010, I thought I would present it to others.

1} Pi^4 = 97.40  90 91 03.........and we could stop there and say that, that value represents an absolute Pi-Time value. However, prior to that process, I had done Pi^3 { 31.0062766....} and that value is a space ---XYZ ie. 3D---  only process.

2} so 66.4 is resultant of subtracting the 3D Pi value { 31.00 62 7 66 } from the  4th-D Pi value, 97.40 90 91 03 and may call that one method of re-normalization i.e. to isolate out only the 4th-D from the inclusion of 3D in Pi^4 process,

3} so next I took the absolute Pi-Time value, 66.4..., times a whole rational number value 3. Why 3? Because, to get a fix on a something or location in space, the classical/conventional method is triagulation. Surveyors use this method, early radio towers used it and GPS uses it. This is signifcant to me, because it gives a definitive awareness or cognition or shape of the abstract Pi-Time value 6.4 and by awareness/cognition/shape is that of an octahedron. and octahedron is the dual of the XYZ  cube,

....3a} the octahedron has three equatorial, bisecting planes, that are at each at 90 degrees to the other two planes.  The octahedrons 8 triangles are the dual the cubes 8 vertexes/corners.  The octahedron is stabilized ---via 60 degree triangulation whereas the cube is all 90 degree-ness and as such has no inherent stability in space or time,

..note: these three bisecting planes can also be three great circles and those great circles can be an abstract axis inside each of three tori...

...3b} next I did not follow Einsteins method of squaring the speed-of-radiation, rather I squared the resultant value 199.2.... ergo 199.2^2 = 39,680.64.......
Squaring { ^2 } is spherical, surface area growth operation via

.." 4 times Pi time radius^2", and, surface are growth of a torus is

...."4 × Pi^2 × R × r. Where r is the radius of the small circle and R is the radius of bigger circle and Pi is constant Pi=3.14159."

.....3c} since were not using any specified spherical or torus, the radius value is moot for our needs, and,

...note: my personal belief is the electron { fermionic mass } is associated with an octahedron and more specifically my toriodal octahedron....

4} so my last process was taking the value  39,680.64....... times the speed-of-radiation to arrive at that value that is close to human population on Earth in 2010.

Again, I was just playing with various values to see what values pop out.  Is speed-of-radiation to population of humans on Earth or biological life on Earth?  I dunno, as Ive not researched that.  My understanding is that humans have existed on Earth for at least 7 million years as that is the seeming genetic split from apes.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Theweakeredge
As in, the math is relevant, did you perform the correct equation or function, did you properly apply the mathmatics essentially.
The math is math irresective of all other considerations.  Anyone can check the math. Not difficult for those who are truly sincere in their efforts.

All of the other factors are subjective i.e. operations that I chose to follow and I give some ideas of why I chose those methods in post #5 if your sincerely interested.
ebuc
ebuc
In the following, I re-evaluate my labeling, and in doing so, I now arrive at procedure that identifies more with Eisnteins famous formula E = mc^2 and for that I'm most happy to conclude.

This  Cosmic Absolute Pi-Time value 66.4 value meets mathematical validity criteria and is a transcendental absolute, that, we truncate at 7th and or 8th irrational decimal place/position.

If we were to truncate  Pi, to a more simple,  rational value 3, instead of 3.14...etc, value,  the procedure would be more like this, Pi{ 3 }^4 = 81 and 81 minus 31 = 50  would be the  Pi-Time resultant instead of 66.4.

Originally I labeled the resultant 199.2 as a mass/energy, however, that may have been incorrect assessment i.e. the above procedure of triangulating Pi-Time, may be considered to be taking the most abstract Pi-Time value, and giving it a more definitive 3D, shape-of-space  ---  see Synergetics 1 & 2---  identity/label, that, I associate with three of my Rybonics great tori in octahedral relationship.

I actually like that better as is made clear in the following ideas.

So I would now identify/lablel this 39,680.64 value as a mass/energy value

So 39,680.64 is now my mass/energy value and in Einstiens formula, it is identified as 'm' aka mass.

To recap my conclusion;

3} 39,680.64 { mass } * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040 is total energy output or potential for output, via, Pi-Time { as mass/energy } and,

that value is very close to numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 is the 2015 population }

6,900,000,000 is approximate human population of 2010. So the beginning start date for 231, --or less years end-date--, may fall close to 2012 start date.

I havent done the the exact math for making that start date conclusion.

We are still arrive at a relatively similar end-date-for-humanity, irrespective of 231 or lesser adjusted value { 196 years } of 28 year generation value.

I think my final choice for generation value will be 31 for reasons having to do with 31 great circles { tori } of the 5-fold icosahedron and choice does still puts the end date around 2229.
7 { generations } * 31 { great circle generations } = 217

2012 + 217 = 2229.

Does humanity feel lucky? Do the rich feel lucky? Do the poor feel lucky? Do the middle class feel lucky?

ebuc
ebuc
H,mm had a new additional thought. My last re-labeling brought my procedure closer to using Einsteins E= mc^2, however, my process squared my mass value and not speed-of-radiation

What if we left my mass value in place times speed-of-radiation squared, perhaps a better way to go, is to use the value 199.2 times speed-of-radiation to the 2nd power { ^2 } instead. H,mm? More at bottom of page.

We arrive at a much higher number. So whatever that number might be, it may be more relate-able to human existence on Earth, that I mentioned in post 1 or 4, begin approximately 7 million years ago, based human genetics indicating that as be the time frame of humans splitting off from apes.

When I find time, and ability, I will try to do the math for that procedure which would be

39,680.4 { mass } * c^2 = ? The problem for me, is my PC calculator for larger numbers using exponet symboiism, that Ive yet to grasp/understand

H,mm that would be interesting value and what start dates we may associate with it. Ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
199.2 8 * c^2 { 34,596,000,000 } and that value is using miles-per-second value of 186,000.

The resultant will fit into my PC calculator and it is 6,891,523,200,000 i.e. 6 trillion, 891 billion, 523 million, 523 thousand, 000 hundred.

That value is more then biologic life on Earth, so we need a intial speed-of-radiation value, that is less than the per-second value, in order to begin to get close to 4 billion years of biologic life on Earth.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Things happened as they did.....As did Maths.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Things happened as they did.....As did Maths.
Recap #2:

1} Pi-Time is 66.4 ergo most abstract consideration of time via single circle to diameter ratio (--),

2} 66.4 * 3 = 199.2,

3} 199.2^2 { squaring } is 39,680.64 { mass/energy } ,

4} 39,680 { mass } * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040 is total energy output or potential for output, via, Pi-Time { as mass/energy },

5} and that that resultant value is coincidentally, very close to the numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 is the 2015 population },

6} 2015 + 217 { 31 year generation } = 2232 { my end date for humans on existence on Earth }.

As for other options related to the above, ex 199.2 * speed-of-radiation squared { ^2 } ad that resultant value 1,372,769,280,000,000 is far beyond age of Earth { 4 billion years 4,000,000,000 }.

Age of our Milky Way galaxy is 13,510,000,000 years.

Age of known Universe is 13.8 billion years so 13,810,000,00.

Since those latter values and process/procedures are have such high values ergo further back beyond age of known Universe, I will continue onward with my end-date-for-humanity year 2232 of course any where in that area is likely in my given approach.
Were not trying to be obsessively accurate with our prognostications.

ebuc
ebuc
Year 2232 ---or there-abouts via indian 240 year 7 generations--- prognostication based on four factorials playing with numerical values that when processed, coincide with with population of humans on Earth at specific time on earth;

1} Pi-Time abstract absolute,

2} times 3 { triangulation i.e. to get a XYZ octahedral fix }, ---mass{?} maybe yes maybe no --

3} squared { surface area growth/expansion of 3 tori }, --Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( ---

4} speed-of-radiation { 186,000 mile-per-second {to help BJ } } a classical cosmic constant when in vacuum.

E = gross labeling of Energy { british thermal units { Btus or Joule or other but morei specifically Energy in Eienstiens famous equation is the EMRadition released from splitting of one or more atoms see Enrico Fermi and earliest Superman 1950 movie where Superman dissolves himself through thick concrete wall to get to the nucleal fuel rods pull them out to stop chain reaction and save the town I Loved That 50's episode the best and it has always stayed with me from child-hood }

Others are welcome to feel free to tweak in anyway the choose to play. Y

Human's continued existence on Earth is not a gurranttee, but rather a privilege{?}, that, if abused has consequential resultants, synergetic or not, and perhaps too late for us to change with any currently existing technology.

84 days later

ebuc
ebuc

...."How accurate is MIT's 1973 World One computer program prediction that civilization will end in 2040, since the program's first predicted milestone was that significant changes on Earth would begin to take place in 2020?

...One Answer to above was: ..."Well, one can't really predict the accuracy of a model predicting an event that hasn't occurred yet. However, from the time of my youth, many scientists, with or without models, have predicted significant ramifications from humans unconstrained population growth. All of thes predictions center around the concept of an ecosystem's carrying capacity for a population.

......We have artificially boosted the earth's carrying capacity for humans for decades. For example, we inject ammonia directly into the ground to allow grain production at unnatural densities. We genetically modify crops to make them pest and herbicide resistant to maximize yields. However, we are getting to the end of the road for those efforts. Now there is talk of building agricultural skyscrapers to increase available growing space. Meanwhile, natural areas are being destroyed all over the world to allow for meeting the demand for meat. We are overfishing the seas and oceans.

No model necessary. We are consuming more than the earth has to offer and will pay the price eventually, 2040 or otherwise."

ebuc
ebuc

...."Britain said on Tuesday it would create a new homeland security headquarters as part of plans to improve its response to the "major threat" from terrorism, saying a successful chemical, biological or nuclear was likely by the end of the decade.

....In its Integrated Review, which lays out the country's post-Brexit policy priorities, the government said Britain faced a significant threat to its citizens and interests, mainly from Islamist terrorism, but also from the far-right and to a lesser extent the far-left and anarchists.".......

105 days later

ebuc
ebuc
...narrow minded ---void of science---    butt-forward type thinking

Capitalism represents unlimited freedoms at expensive of ecological systems that sustain humanity on Earth.

Capitalism represents 'progress', a progression of unfettered liberties, that, are leading to end-date-of-humanity on Earth 2232.

I recall two global thinkers ---Carl Sagan  and Bucky Fuller--- who gave humanity warnings LINK in late 70's and early 80's that humanity is headed into, or already in,  a new dark age.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
It was one of the earliest computer models looking at the environmental sustainability of our civilizations.
The model is likely out dated now and we will have better computer models with more accurate predictions.
But it’s entirely correct that the way we live now is not sustainable it’s a question of how accurate it’s timings are and newer computer models are probably a lot better.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
 "if you don't think existence of humanity on Earth is relevant then, your welcome to go back to the planet your from, as Earthians are just fine without you."

You do know  you are  completely expendable and a collection of atoms right. I have been lectured at nausium about this. What makes you more relevant than any other collection of atoms? You are star dust. You are fuel for stars. Stars are relevant.

577 days later

ebuc
ebuc
My original end-date-for-humanity prognostication calculations { see bottom of page }  were 2015. Instead of adding 7  generations { 210 years } Ive gone with a give or take 50 years prognostication, ergo, 2065 is added on maximum of 50 years.

Calculations for end-date-for-humanity is  as follows, via ebuc's calculations { give or take 50 years } , and does not include any rate of growth changes:

1} Pi-time { absolute/cosmic }  66.4 * 3 { triangulation is to get a fix on a location }, = 199.2

2} 199.2^2 = 39,680.64 { spherical area surface growth  } = 39,680....... --4 * Pi * radius^2 = surface area growth ----

4} 39,680  * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040

5} and that that resultant value  { 7,380,599,040 } is coincidentally, very close to the numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 },

7379797139 ---ebuc calculation factors---
7380599040 --human population estimate 2015--
----------------
.......801,901 differrence

..."...The current population increase is estimated at 67 million people per year.".....

"population in the world is, as of 2022, growing at a rate of around 0.84% per year (down from 1.05% in 2020, 1.08% in 2019, 1.10% in 2018, and 1.12% in 2017). "..

.." Annual growth rate reached its peak in the late 1960s, when it was at around 2%. The rate of increase has nearly halved since then, and will continue to decline in the coming years."...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an alternative others may want to consider princeton astrophysicist { Gott } method of prognosticaing end-date-for-humanity

..."Demolition on the wall began 21 years later. This motivated Gott to write his method up. He published it in the journal Nature in 1993. There, Gott wrote of the future of humanity itself. He forecast a 95 percent chance that the human race would cease to exist within 12 to 18,000 years."..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is one by Issac Newton, 2060. Ha, that is close to my new version. ..." Moreover, the devoutly religious Newton wrote theological treatises interpreting Biblical prophecies and predicting the end of the world. The date he arrived at? 2060. "..

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ebuc
You say humanities end,
Do you mean life as well?

Cockroaches, rats, insects, lizards, so on?

Because if 'they can survive,
I'd imagine intelligent, adaptable, environment changing, 'humans,
Will survive as well.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
You say humanities end,
humanity = all humans, not all biologic life

48 days later

ebuc
ebuc
"...The current population increase is estimated at 67 million people per year.".....
...." While it took the global population 12 years to grow from 7 to 8 billion, it will take approximately 15 years—until 2037— for it to reach 9 billion, a sign that the overall growth rate of the global population is slowing."  LINK

Bucky Fuller made it clear, that, the higher the standard of living, the slower the birth rate ergo old news.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1} Pi-time { absolute/cosmic }  66.4 * 3 { triangulation is to get a fix on a location }, = 199.2

2} 199.2^2 = 39,680.64 { spherical area surface growth  } = 39,680....... ----4 * Pi * radius^2 = surface area growth ----

4} 39,680  * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040

5} and that that resultant value  { 7,380,599,040 } is coincidentally, very close to the numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 },

7379797139 ---ebuc calculation factors---
7380599040 --human population estimate 2015--
----------------
.......801,901 differrence

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
According to my calculations:

EBUC in the numerical sense is: 526984633

When this number is multiplied to the amount of brain cells in the entire human race today, you get a whopping: 21

Use this number and divide it by the whipped cream pie sugar count in grams and you are getting closer to: 2023

Use those same grams and sine tangent the thing all the way to the ice cream shoppe: 6

That can then be added to my spherical waistline of 36 and soon to be: 42

Therefore, life will end approximately at IHOPPY hour!! What a devastating conclusion this is!!
ebuc
ebuc
..."Since going viral, social media has been full of examples of people asking the DALL·E AI some pretty intense questions.
Popular TikTok accounts like "Robot Overlords" have been asking AI to predict futuristic events, including the demise of humanity and the apocalypse.

Even though AI can create some disturbing images, there's no need to worry about it.
The AI is basing its creations on information humans have given it and is in no way actually predicting the future no matter how many TikTok accounts claim it is."...

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
As far as I know there's no such thing as artificial/alternative intelligence yet.

Just increasingly more sophisticated data handling devices.

It won't be long though, when you consider the exponential development of technology.

300 million years and we discover electricity generation, 200 years and we're already on the verge of real A.I.

Human redundancy, the human comedy show for the fascination and amusement of a device somewhere.

Endlessly squabbling blobs of organic matter, arguing the toss over fantastic deities or bits of a planetary surface.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
earth will end around 3030-3050 ish ad