Anime Waifus Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Total: 237
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Graveyard

Crocodile: You are Aqua from Konosuba. You are a hard tsundere in the story and are one of the careless characters. You don’t see action through long terms and only focus on short terms, speaking on a whim. You are only waifu cause you're hot and somewhat cheerful. Because of the MC’s disliking toward you because of your usefulness, you are Hated. It takes one less vote to lynch you. You win with town.

Lunatic: You are Chizuru from Rent A Girlfriend. You are a girl that men can rent to be their “fake girlfriends.” You start to care for the MC a lot in this series despite only being a rental girlfriend. Because of your limits because of being a rental and getting into relationships, you are Vanilla. You win with town

Elminister: You are Mai from Rascal Does Not Dream of a Bunny Girl Senpai. Typically shy yet bossy, you are a Japanese Idol that tries to go to school, however, is not recognized due to the Adolescent Disorder. You meet Sakuta, who helps you through this trouble and becomes your boyfriend. You love him so much that you sacrifice yourself to save him. Because you literally fucking died for Sakuta, you are a Bodyguard. Each night you may choose one person to protect in the night. If that person is killed, you will die instead of them. You win with town

Speedrace: You are Lucy Heartfilia from Fairytail. You are someone obsessed with your look and appeal to men. Despite this, you have lots of dreams and passions, engaging in many hobbies such as reading. You are a logic thinking that does resort to fighting as the only solution to solving issues. Because of your independence from the Heartifilias to pursue your dreams, you are a 1x Dreamer. One night you may choose a person. A list of 3 roles will appear, one of which is their actual role. You win with town

That1User: You are Rias from High School DxD. You are one of the highest ranking devils in the series because of the clan you heir from. Despite that, you are an optimist and compassionate, showing anger for those who do not treat others right. You get jealous of your love interest, Issei, and soon becomes supportive of whatever he decides to do with his life. Because of your want to make Issei happy and fall in love with him, you are a Bride NP3. If you survive to NP3, you may propose to a certain player. If that player says yes, your role and their role will be revealed in DP4. If they reject, the town will know. You win with town
=============
Alive

1. MisterChris 
2. Whiteflame
3. Danielle
4. iLikePie5
5. warren42 (replacing crystalynx)
6. drafterman (replacing Corey)
7. Ragnar (replacing seldiora)
8. WaterPhoenix 

With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch
You have until 11/19/20 at 11:30CST

Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@warren42
@MisterChris
Hi :)
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@WaterPhoenix
Hi :)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
What the fuck
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Only 2 kills. Either mafia or Pie got roleblocked, or Pie abstained from using his role
drafterman
drafterman
I wasn't around at the end of last DP so I didn't catch That1's final claim. Bride makes perfect sense, I think, in the overall design of the game and I would have unvoted if I had seen it.

I think it synergizes will with my own role:

I am Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins.

I am the DP3 Beloved Princess. Basically until DP3, I am the Beloved Princess (if lynched, we lose a DP, if night killed, we lose an NP). So yesterday was kind of a bluff. I was implying lynch proof hoping the maf would NK me.

Since it is now DP3, I am a vanilla.

I think That1 being a bride that doesn't activate until NP3 syncs will with a Beloved Princess that stops working on DP3.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Did you abstain?

If not, the roleblocker needs to come forward and say who they targeted
drafterman
drafterman
Speed is a wonky choice for NK.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
idk, he openly claimed dreamer so I guess it makes sense. Thing is, he could've been a mislynch if mafia played hands correctly. Maybe they were trying to implicate those that pushed a lynch of him? (i.e. Pie, you, Danielle)
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
i want full claims out of ragnar and whiteflame for leading the lynch onto that1

VTL Ragnar
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
above
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
I won't wait to be pushed.

I am Hinata Hyuga from Naruto. I wield the Byakugan (if you aren't familiar, it affords individuals a near-360 degree field of vision around themselves), which fits my role pretty well as I'm the tracker. I tracked two people:

MisterChris visited someone NP1.
ILikePie did not visit anyone last night.

I have thoughts about both of these results. The fact that Pie didn't visit anyone does alleviate some of my suspicions of him since this does eliminate the possibility of him being either the scum with the NK or the Serial Killer. As for MisterChris, yes, I am not divulging who he visited. I'm not necessarily looking for a role claim from him, however. Instead, I'd just like confirmation of who he visited and, assuming that the information he garnered then and probably on NP2 is important, I will push for a claim.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@whiteflame
okay seems like a good justification i guess
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Barney
what about you
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
I suppose it's possible that, since you didn't hop on after the Bride claim, you simply didn't see the claim. However, I see a post from you 8 minutes beforehand where you put down the vote on That1. Not saying you're sus for voting, but I am saying that it's oddly convenient that you just happened to take off at that point and not revisit the page at any point in the next 7+ hours because, if you had hopped on at any point during that period with the role claim you've given, you would have almost certainly called off the lynch. It seems incredibly opportunistic to use her role claim as a means to validate your own at this stage.

Your character claim makes sense and your role fits with it, but they're both coming so late that they could easily have been crafted carefully to achieve that. So, at least for now,

VTL Draft
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
I'm sorry, why are you voting me?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Because I find your claim to be opportunistic and don't buy it.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
And yours isn't?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Did you abstain?

If not, the roleblocker needs to come forward and say who they targeted
Abstained.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Whiteflame is most likely town. Speed said the three roles he got were all town roles. So unless there’s a method to change that, he’s probably town.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
I have two people who can verify based on their circumstances during those two nights, particularly MisterChris, though the absence of a second NK provides at least some confirmation that my tracking of Pie is accurate. You can't provide any verification until you are lynched (which, again, you seem to be eager to use a role claim to protect yourself from) or NK'd, and at this stage if you were town the latter won't happen unless mafia thinks you're lying to cover for a power role.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
What? None of that makes sense.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ok so we know there should be no more than 3 scum which brings us to 5-3 at the worst meaning today is MYLO. 

Everyone should be full claiming today.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
I don't know what you're not getting.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Who did you visit NP1?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
@warren42
It’s MYLO, please full claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Let’s hear from Warren, Danielle, and Chris what their roles are before we move on
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Anything you said there.

Let's put it another way. You say I'm scum. If I was town and telling the truth about my claim, how would me behavior be different than it is now?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Full claim please, it’s MYLO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Let pursue full claims from people