Anime Waifus Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 50
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Mafia Wins!

Whiteflame: You are Hinata from Naruto. You had a love interest for Naruto throughout the series and always stood by his side no matter what, nearly risking your life for him in the fight versus Pain. You are a powerful shinobi and you can sense Chakra points using your Byakugan. Because of your ability to “track” chakra points, you are a Tracker. Each night you may choose one person to track. You may see all the people they visited that DP. You win with town

iLikePie5: You are ZeroTwo from Darling in the Franxx. You are a Claxazoid monster who tries her hardest to be human. Your ultimate goal is to meet the darling you met in your childhood and become partners with him. When you find out who he is during episode 13, you always stay loyal to him and stay by his side. You are a powerful mech who can operate by herself. Because of your ability to take action for yourself, you are a 1x Vigilante. One night you may choose to kill someone of your choice. You win with town.

Elminister: You are Mai from Rascal Does Not Dream of a Bunny Girl Senpai. Typically shy yet bossy, you are a Japanese Idol that tries to go to school, however, is not recognized due to the Adolescent Disorder. You meet Sakuta, who helps you through this trouble and becomes your boyfriend. You love him so much that you sacrifice yourself to save him. Because you literally fucking died for Sakuta, you are a Bodyguard. Each night you may choose one person to protect in the night. If that person is killed, you will die instead of them. You win with town 

Ragnar: You are Asuna from Sword Art Online. You are a character that is kind and helping toward Kirito and other players stuck in the world, yet has a flair for battle and unafraid to attack. You care for Kirito the most, as you believe he will save everything, and you end up becoming his partner in the series. Your emotions are so powerful, not even things such as paralysis can affect you. Because of your ability to control emotions and help others, you are a Motivator. Each night you may choose one person. That person will gain one more action during the night phase. You win with town.

That1User: You are Rias from High School DxD. You are one of the highest ranking devils in the series because of the clan you heir from. Despite that, you are an optimist and compassionate, showing anger for those who do not treat others right. You get jealous of your love interest, Issei, and soon becomes supportive of whatever he decides to do with his life. Because of your want to make Issei happy and fall in love with him, you are a Bride NP3. If you survive to NP3, you may propose to a certain player. If that player says yes, your role and their role will be revealed in DP4. If they reject, the town will know. You win with town

Speedrace: You are Lucy Heartfilia from Fairytail. You are someone obsessed with your look and appeal to men. Despite this, you have lots of dreams and passions, engaging in many hobbies such as reading. You are a logic thinking that does resort to fighting as the only solution to solving issues. Because of your independence from the Heartifilias to pursue your dreams, you are a 1x Dreamer. One night you may choose a person. A list of 3 roles will appear, one of which is their actual role. You win with town

WaterPhoenix: You are Quetzacoatl (Lucoa) from Dragon Maid. You are the main protagonist who seems to have a laid back attitude with a kind nature. You are unafraid to show off your “features,” however it can get you in a lot of trouble with the gods, as you have been stripped away of some of your powers after an incident. Because of your flirtatious and seductive nature, you a 2x Redirect. 2 times, you may select one person to do an action onto another person of your choosing to get acted upon. You win with town.

warren42: You are Uraraka from My Hero Academia. You come from a poor background in general with very little money. You don’t really desire much in this world besides making money and becoming a hero to support your family, later developing slight feelings for Deku. Because of your only care of money, you are Vanilla. You win with town

Crocodile: You are Aqua from Konosuba. You are a hard tsundere in the story and are one of the careless characters. You don’t see action through long terms and only focus on short terms, speaking on a whim. You are only waifu cause you're hot and somewhat cheerful. Because of the MC’s disliking toward you because of your usefulness, you are Hated. It takes one less vote to lynch you. You win with town.

Lunatic: You are Chizuru from Rent A Girlfriend. You are a girl that men can rent to be their “fake girlfriends.” You start to care for the MC a lot in this series despite only being a rental girlfriend. Because of your limits because of being a rental and getting into relationships, you are Vanilla. You win with town

========================
Danielle: You are Rem from Re: Zero. You are a character with low self esteem and feel guilty about Subaru. You tend to hide yourself and are shy a lot of the time. Despite that, you are willing to die for Subaru no matter what, and nothing can get in the way. Because of your thoughts that live secretly in your head, you are a Ninja. You do not appear on visits. You win with mafia

MisterChris: You are Chika from Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai. You are a cheerful and optimistic girl who seems to be a comic relief in the story, with her funny raping and dancing. You have a key ability at being perspective, especially in relationships, despite you never being in any relationship. You also are extremely talented, being able to know 5 languages, pianist, and somewhat of an athlete. Because of your ability to do various things, you are a JOAT, 1x Manipulator, 1x Vote Thief, 1x Role Cop. You win with mafia. 

Manipulator. One night you may choose one person. They will appear as scum on any report for the NP you use it and the next NP.
Vote Thief. One night you may take away a vote from a player
Role Cop. One night you may Investigate the role of a player

drafterman: You are Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins. You are the 3rd princess of the Liones family. Despite your prestige, you are a caring, understanding, and proper person and are someone who supports and understands the pain of the Seven Deadly Sins. Since you are an incarnation of princesses and gods, you are Deathproof DP3. If you die before DP3, you live until DP3
===============
On Theme/Balance
Surprise surprise, there was no theme split. I did not make a noticeable theme for any characters that were in here. In regards to the characters, only 1 character per show was given. There were not more than 1 character from each show, so if anyone were to claim 2 characters from a show, that should’ve been a reason to FoS them out. But the relation from characters to alignment was non-existent.

Justifications in this game were not bad. There’s only so much you can do with a justification with waifus. I think the justifications were fine, and I will debate this. 

On balance, I believe the game was relatively balanced. The Ninja obviously countered the tracker, the DP3 Deathproof could be used to give validity to a certain person to manipulate town, and the role cop counters dreamer, the manipulator counters any role that is not protective or a tracker, and the vote thief has the same ability as a vigilante, taking away a towns most useful ability, the vote. Town was given the edge with the Bride, but that only happens NP3, and That1 could potentially die at that point in time. This game had swing in many ways, but it felt more OP case of scum team. While I do think mafia had a slight advantage, I think town misused some of their roles in the game which led to the overall feeling of misbalance
=============================
On Game
Inactivity caused town to lose, mostly because once drafter replaced Corey, the scum team was OP as fuuuck.

To start, I believe that reading off technicalities is stupid. The mafia team is usually in a Discord Server, not a group PM. This entire theory was bullshit from the start. I don’t outlaw people reading Discord as a form of interrogation, but to have it be the main premise of the first DP derails the town in lots of ways that eventually come back to bite the town. I figured Mikal would come back and C & P his role PM (since I’m usually third scum and am the weakest link). Speed also should’ve backed off the Jester play when he was modkilled, as it was obvious he was town at that point. With no protective role in the game, town is going on a huge disadvantage. I also agree with Speed’s logic. Promoting shit metas such as Discord reading is something I think is useless. I would’ve scum read anyone who put their vote on Speed for that factor. However, I think there were some things to lead to Speed being scum read, but objectively were wrong. The fact that people were willing to put a vote on him for town reading VTL’ers was extremely town

Pie using his Vig Shot x1 on Speed was stupid as FUUCK. You’re using your only shot on someone in DP1 when you haven’t listened to any others in DP. I’m glad that Water got the redirect and targeted the Hated, but TBH I don’t think he knew about Pie’s role and just got a stroke of pure luck. He says he was sus of Pie, but didn’t target other people on the Speed wagon. Pie was extremely tunnel vision the entire game, and for no reason. 

How the actual fuck did town not vote Chris the minute he claimed vote thief. No town would ever have a vote thief in a game because it’s a scum role yet town was about to bandwagon the lynch on Ragnar. This was extremely idiotic on a lot of parts and Chris should’ve been lynched DP3 versus y’all scrambling to lynch someone. This isn’t scummy, it’s a mafia based role

In conclusion, town was lazy as fuck, making bad reads and not picking up on Lunatic’s logic that was ultimately correct in the end. With Mikal being modkilled, the inactivity from noobs leading to an OP mafia team, I think mafia was just too powerful in general for their own liking

I also want to say to stop abiding by drafters list of mafia roles. This is an extremely poor evaluation of role analysis. I made up roles as well and shaped them in the way I wanted to shape them. It’s a mods preference for what they want to use.

Non Related: Water your choice of waifu in Konosuba is Aqua? Smdh. How do you hate Sakura but love Aqua.

Pie, being someone who can operate without others and take action by yourself makes you a vigilante

Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
@Elminster
Thanks for playing
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
@Barney
@warren42
@WaterPhoenix
@Crocodile
Thanks for playing
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@That1User
@Speedrace
Thanks for playing
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Definitely not balanced lmao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Did anyone signoff on this game?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Pie using his Vig Shot x1 on Speed was stupid as FUUCK. You’re using your only shot on someone in DP1 when you haven’t listened to any others in DP. I’m glad that Water got the redirect and targeted the Hated, but TBH I don’t think he knew about Pie’s role and just got a stroke of pure luck. He says he was sus of Pie, but didn’t target other people on the Speed wagon. Pie was extremely tunnel vision the entire game, and for no reason. 
Actually if you remember I was thinking about killing Croc cause of negative utility. But I was fine with the shot on Speed just cause of the POE involved.

Mafia was OP this game compared to Town, period
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Inactivity caused town to lose, mostly because once drafter replaced Corey, the scum team was OP as fuuuck.

I resent this.  I posted the majority of analysis in the game and came up with like 5 fake role claims all on my own lol pfft. Pretty sure we woulda done just fine. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Surprise surprise, there was no theme split. I did not make a noticeable theme for any characters that were in here. In regards to the characters, only 1 character per show was given. There were not more than 1 character from each show, so if anyone were to claim 2 characters from a show, that should’ve been a reason to FoS them out. But the relation from characters to alignment was non-existent.
Well, this also helped scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I resent this.  I posted the majority of analysis in the game and came up with like 5 fake role claims all on my own lol pfft. Pretty sure we woulda done just fine. 
What’s ur thought on balance lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
I'd say ragnar, speedrace and whiteflame did alright for the most part til they got distracted with that1 last phase. They got scum read or drowned out by worse reads alot unfortunately.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
No town would ever have a vote thief in a game because it’s a scum role yet town was about to bandwagon the lynch on Ragnar.
It's only a scum role? Reading Drafter's wiki it looked like it could be either
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I'd say ragnar, speedrace and whiteflame did alright for the most part til they got distracted with that1 last phase. They got scum read or drowned out by worse reads alot unfortunately.
If That1 just kept her insistence on Vanilla then I wouldn’t have voted for her
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
I think on balance mafia might have been a bit more powered, but keep in mind we didn't have a fake role claim for whatever that's worth. Supa gave us Cop which I thought was too risky to use in a game with a Dreamer and Bride. It did help that we could claim our real characters and such (I didn't)  but not having to struggle for that should be standard for themed games IMO. I will say that including so many n00bs made this a difficult game for town which I really did believe from the start, though warren and Ragnar could have alleviated that had they participated more.  

Town didn't play their best. Elminster getting himself mod killed for no reason helped mafia and so did people letting drafterman get away with not role claiming. I happened to be scum in this game, but I SWEAR I WILL LYNCH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T ROLE CLAIM WHEN THEY HAVE SUFFICIENT PRESSURE lol that is absolutely true even when I'm town. I don't even care if it causes us to lose to TP mimes or jesters or whatever. I hate that ish w/ not claiming. Ya'll let drafter get away with that for TWO day phases. Tsk tsk.  

Anyway drafterman played smart to lay low. Had he gotten lynched things could have been different. I think everyone forgets in the end game how swingy things can be. Like if Mikal didn't get himself killed we wouldn't have had the numbers we did and would have had to utilize different strategies. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I had a hunch on Drafter but it wouldn’t have matter cause he was Deathproof
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I think on balance mafia might have been a bit more powered, but keep in mind we didn't have a fake role claim for whatever that's worth. Supa gave us Cop which I thought was too risky to use in a game with a Dreamer and Bride. It did help that we could claim our real characters and such (I didn't)  but not having to struggle for that should be standard for themed games IMO. I will say that including so many n00bs made this a difficult game for town which I really did believe from the start, though warren and Ragnar could have alleviated that had they participated more.  
Unfortunate 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Danielle drafter and chris is a pretty strong team. You control the voice of a game, you control the narrative. The night kills were smart and the claims were good. I have slight issues with balance that I already mentioned to supa, but ultimately I don't think that meant town didn't have a good chance to win. What really makes a mafia team OP is giving them stacked players like that lol. I know drafter replaced in buy still. If you have solid team mates you really can control the narrative and bandwagoning and buddying actually can be viable to prevent your buddy from getting suspicion and control the narrative. In pies game when i was scum with drafter and zaradi for example. I played like spicy dog crap and never got lynched because having drafter and zaradi off my skin really helped us control the narrative to put suspicion on others and weaker/ or rather less confident players wont usually have the ability to convince enough people to follow their reads. Whiteflame and ragnar are good examples, not neccesarily weak but maybe don't trust themselves enough to make a convincing case or to lead a push even though they often have pretty good reads and logic. It will come in time. I didnt see a way for town to win this though in dp2 and figured it would go pretty much they way it did based on the scum team they had.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Called that speed or whiteflame would die np2 also. Speed made sense since he was no longer mislynchable from whiteflames results 

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, that happened. Would be nice if one of these games didn't start off with Mikal self-destructing, but I definitely got distracted by a few strange claims. And yeah, as Danielle said, I think it's kind of ridiculous that Draft got away with that in DP2. The only reason he did was because people were absolutely unwilling to commit to pushing him, and there were just too few of us trying to do that. 

And yeah, Lunatic, there's still a lot I'm working on, here. Certainly could have done better at making a convincing case, though in this case, my targets likely would have been off anyway.
Vader
Vader
Also on another note, Speed is completely wrong about quitting because I recall a time where he did quit in DARTvivor
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
True, but there was a strong difference between corey and drafterman
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
And yeah, Lunatic, there's still a lot I'm working on, here. Certainly could have done better at making a convincing case, though in this case, my targets likely would have been off anyway.
I was upvoting some of your posts where you were on track and hoping you would push it harder lol. It was frustrating to watch at times. But you did well over all and had pretty good reads after dp1.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was upvoting some of your posts where you were on track and hoping you would push it harder lol. It was frustrating to watch at times. But you did well over all and had pretty good reads after dp1.
I was wondering where all those upvotes were coming from lmaooo
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Guilty lol
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Well, I'm glad you were seeing some good on that front. Improving little by little.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Blacklist elminster.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@drafterman
What did he do to get modkilled anyway?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Copy-pasted his role and justification.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
What did he do to get modkilled anyway?
Copy and pasted his role pm
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
Water your choice of waifu in Konosuba is Aqua? Smdh. How do you hate Sakura but love Aqua.
first of all sakura is not thick as hell and i also have a thing for blue haired anime girls like aqua