Televangeles are all fake

Author: Utanity

Total: 17
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Yes they are because you look at hinn and all he does is he pays his matys some money to fall over on the stage. And that meyer woman did you know that there is a lemon named after her because if you look at her mouth she looks like that she sucks on a bag of them every day. And what about Bakker and his floozie wife who have plastic faces and they talk plastic rubbish then they take so much money and they laugh all the way to the laundromat.

So what I am saying is that these people dont think about God they just use God to suck the people in like the dyson then spit them out just like the chunder machine.
You see the true God he has no pre tents and he wants us to live together without riping everybody else off like peaces of yesterdays newspapers.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Good stuff Mikey.

Now that was an atheist rant if ever I saw one.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Lol!!!

An expert on fakery speaks up.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Nice that you think that I'm an expert on the fakery of the Bible.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Oops! I meant the fake account holder, not you. Can you imagine someone with 33 fake accounts calling anyone else fake?

Your expertise is in hypocrisy, not fakery. My bad.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Oh well.

Though one persons hypocrisy is often indicative of another persons hypocrisy.

Like saying that an opinion is  not valid unless it is my opinion.....Sort of thing

Is that what you mean?

Nonetheless all opinions are valid, even if we might think that they are a "crock of shite".....In my opinion.

Forum cross over as it were.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Like saying that an opinion is  not valid unless it is my opinion.....Sort of thing
Is that what you mean?
Nope. No opinion is valid.

Nonetheless all opinions are valid, even if we might think that they are a "crock of shite".....In my opinion.
Yet your treatment of other peoples opinions sharply differs from how you treat yours. But hypocrisy.

Forum cross over as it were.
When Stephen reports it, bribe the mods.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Well I think that I suggested that one opinion displayed a poor level of wisdom...If that's what you mean.

Hardly ranks as hypocrisy.

There won't be many honest souls on this site who would  agree that "crock of shite" is a pearl of wisdom. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
So what I am saying is that these people dont think about God they just use God to suck the people in like the dyson

There are one or two  here that could give Elmer Gantry a run for his swindled money. There are even one or two here that are even too thick to remember who's side they are on and seem pretty content with throwing  even their own sheep to the slaughter in simple desperation for a response or answer. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Utanity
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, 83, who has an estimated net worth of $760million, based in Texas, heads up Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) and is one of the world's wealthiest pastors.
He has risen to notoriety in 2020 after a string of bizarre claims about the coronavirus pandemic.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, 83, who has an estimated net worth of $760million

Chicken feed.
Jorge Mario Bergoglio  worth $10 billion to $15 billion. Of this wealth,  stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion. 

He has risen to notoriety in 2020 after a string of bizarre claims
Don't get me started.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Well I think that I suggested that one opinion displayed a poor level of wisdom...If that's what you mean.
That is your stock reply to every theistic opinion.

Hardly ranks as hypocrisy.
Sure, if that was your only post, and if you didn't at the same time think so highly of your vacuous posts.

There won't be many honest souls on this site who would  agree that "crock of shite" is a pearl of wisdom. 
Your opinion of what an "honest soul" would think. Don't worry, you won't get it.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
There are one or two  here that could give Elmer Gantry a run for his swindled money. There are even one or two here that are even too thick to remember who's side they are on and seem pretty content with throwing  even their own sheep to the slaughter in simple desperation for a response or answer. 
Well you know that when your making the toast and you put the butter on it sometimes your having the shakes from the last night and then the butted toast it lands on the floor and you know what? It just about always landing on the butted side down but then sometimes it doesnt. But you always should know what side your toast is butted. Just saying.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@FLRW
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, 83, who has an estimated net worth of $760million, based in Texas, heads up Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) and is one of the world's wealthiest pastors.
He has risen to notoriety in 2020 after a string of bizarre claims about the coronavirus pandemic.

Well that guy is real obseen and he just about pushed Dicky Dorkins through the floor once. So he reckoned that all the prayers overwhelmed the covid which is grate but why doesnt he get a hole lot of prayers going for all the starving kids in the world. Even he could give 300 million kids a packet of fries if their a dollar each.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Utanity
Peter George Ethang Popoff  the American televangelist and debunked clairvoyant and faith healer. He was exposed in 1986 for using a concealed earpiece to receive radio messages from his wife, who gave him the names, addresses and ailments of audience members during Popoff-led religious services.

And still he turned with  his "not to be ingested" miracle spring water

Request Miracle Spring Water - US
Peter wants to Pray with you! Please Share your prayer needs with Prophet Popoff below.
  • Name*
    Mr.Mrs.MissMs.Dr.Prof.Rev. Prefix
     First
     Middle
     Last
     Suffix
  • Email

• Address
    Street Address
    Address Line 2
    City
    AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces AmericasArmed Forces EuropeArmed Forces PacificState
    ZIP Code

• Phone Type
    MobileHomeHome-FaxBusinessBusiness-FaxPager
  • Phone Number

• Prayer Needs*

• CAPTCHA

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Stephen
Peter George Ethang Popoff 
Your got the name right there bro. Did he get the miracle springed water from the water hole in accra?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Utanity
Your old racism is coming through Willows!

But no matter how hard you try, you cannot deny that what you are doing indicates that you aren't quite sane. How wonderful your life must be that you would create 33 fake accounts just to keep spray painting on Dart! Your compulsion may even be worse than Hari's.

You sided with Hari. That didn't work out. Now you're with Stephen. How do you think that will go?