Now that Fox and Newsmax have admitted they lied about election fraud, do people still believe it?

Author: HistoryBuff

Total: 25
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
Over the weekend both fox news and news max ran segments admitting that there is no evidence that dominion voting systems or smartmatic were used in or involved in any type of fraud. They had to do this because those companies are going to sue them for slander if they don't since there is no evidence any of this is true.

I had trouble finding a clip that was just the segment so here is one where there is also a bunch of analysis stuff after it which i didn't watch and don't know what's in it. I only intend for people to be able to see the 1st 1:50 of the video. 

So, now that the people pushing the conspiracy theories are openly admitting that they are all conspiracy theories that there is no evidence for, do people still believe this nonsense? 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
 do people still believe this nonsense? 

Absolutely lol 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
What nonsense? The proof is there
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What nonsense? The proof is there
please refer to the topic directly. Both fox news and News Max have had to run segments saying they have absolutely no evidence that either of these companies are, in any way, involved in or connected to fraud.

Watch the video please. (the 1st 1:50 specifically). 

So both fox and news max now publicly acknowledge they were spreading conspiracy theories with absolutely no evidence. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Danielle
Absolutely lol 
yeah I know. I guess a naïve part of me holds out hope that the overwhelming obviousness that there wasn't any significant fraud would eventually break down people's nonsense. I mean both fox and news max, which are as right wing propaganda as you can get, both had to acknowledge they don't have evidence of fraud. 

At some point, you would hope they would see reality. when even fox and news max have to acknowledge it. But sadly, i know his cultists are immune to reality. But I can dream....
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
i don’t care, there was fraud
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i don’t care, there was fraud
again, please stay focused to the topic. 

Fox and news max admit that there was no fraud where these 2 companies are involved. Are you saying that despite the fact that all sources now agree there is no evidence of fraud where these 2 companies are concerned, that you are choosing to believe they engaged in fraud, when everyone agrees there is no evidence that they did? 

And if so, why would you choose to believe a conspiracy theory, when the people responsible for spreading it have now publicly admitted they have never had any evidence to support it?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
doesnt matter, there part of the system
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
doesnt matter, there part of the system
what? the far right wing lunatics are "part of the system"? what system are they a part of? News max is only a hair more legitimate than random bloggers on the internet. They don't get much less "part of the system" than that. 

They were screaming about fraud a matter of days ago. They only ran this because they have absolutely no evidence of fraud and were going to get sued for a huge amount of money because they were slandering 2 companies with no evidence. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
the system that worked against trump
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
the system that worked against trump
both fox news and news max relentlessly cheered for trump. They constantly denied reality and lied for him. How are they part of a system that worked against him? They couldn't possibly have worked harder for him (which is not what a news outlet is supposed to do fyi)

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@HistoryBuff
As Ive been saying from day one, Trunpet and his kind ---haLF of the 74 milion in USA who voted for him--  all need to go to jail and.or have mental evaluation tests done on them. Their sick in the head people, filled with bigoted,racist, lying hate and a lack of access to the empathetic centers of their brains. Sad :--(.

And their aching to  release their humankind, underlying, barbaric nature on those they despise.  What keeps them in check?

1} primarily a standard of living that fufills their need and humankinds greed,

2} moral institutions of religion that have a spiritual basis i.e. their peers who have a higher moral integrity,

3} ? whatever I havent considered or fogotten.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
nonthey didn’t 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
nonthey didn’t 
no they didn't what? relentlessly cheerlead for trump? 99% of coverage about trump on fox is overwhelmingly positive about him. Newsmax is probably 100%. On the rare occasions they have anything negative to say it is usually framed as "he must have been given bad info" or something like that. There are like 1 or 2 hosts on fox who have dared to say anything negative about trump since he was nominated. 

so please tell me how they are against him. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
its not, the media always betrays trump 

34 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I am deeply happy that he is out of office and that his legacy is tainted for good. This is not me saying I believe there was any fraud. Fuck Trump and everything he ever stood for, sick of the motherfucker and his bigoted, psychotic cult of supporters to the utter hilt.

I don't 'dislike' him, I hate him, I loathe everything about him, from his angry, spiteful, spoilt-brat demeanour to his deeply disturbing narcissistic personality disorder and way he uses strategies Hitler used, to rise to power via preying on hatred towards certain ethnicities and creeds with his bullshit mutated version of populism, including trying to declare victory on an election regardless of the result. He is a racist who is only out for himself and would screw over anyone without a second thought. 

If the system screwed him over, he deserves it infinitely.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol! One of the most on target and still funny mimes I've ever seen. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
lol, fact-checking memes.....
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@RationalMadman

He is a racist
A oppose to sleepy joe...

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wagyu
Joe Biden:

Vice President under Obama
Selected Kamala Harris to be his Vice President while he is President
Has the full support of BLM, in terms of who to vote for in the 2020 election.

The reason most of the black people in that video didn't know what Obama had done for them, is that they quite literally didn't pay enough attention to it and took it for granted.

Here are official, irrefutable things, Obama and Biden did to help black people while their ticket was active:

Read it and come back to me on how you can even begin to compare it to Trump, until then you are damn fucking right I will 'oppose' the racism of Trump and contrast it with Biden's lack of it, any day. Biden just needs to watch the way he words things, that's about it.
Wagyu
Wagyu
-->
@RationalMadman
Joe Biden:

Vice President under Obama
Selected Kamala Harris to be his Vice President while he is President
Has the full support of BLM, in terms of who to vote for in the 2020 election.
Also Joe Biden 

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and  bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story book man"
"I don't want my kids going to a racial jungle"
When referring to black people "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black"

Here are official, irrefutable things, Obama and Biden did to help black people while their ticket was active:
And here are official, irrefutable things, Trump has done to help black people, which you of course turn a blind eye to. 

Followed by good to the country. 

So what do you have to say about sleepy's racism. Or are you going to zero down on trump and forget about good old joe. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wagyu
This is a satirical piece that is 100% left-wing supportive and loathes Trump. Read it.

Not one single thing Trump did for black people is in that, my link has actual official things Obama (and Biden) did for blacks while their ticket was the one in power.:

=================================

Please. Read that article. Now laugh at yourself. Really though, read it, it may educate your Trump-worshipping mind.

Biden needs to word things better, especially with the third quote because what he actually meant wasn't racist. He meant that BLM and blacks in general support him and know he's the better option for them than Trump. I understand that he words things terribly and his first quote makes a very odd statement when it was meant to be complimenting Obama (I presume). I am not a Biden hardline supporter, I am just certain that he's better than Trump and not racist, instead he sees that blacks struggle and celebrates when exceptions occur (this is what he meant with the first quote, that Obama was mingling with people and talking with sophistication that most of his race haven't had the exposure to high class education in order to ever do). Biden words things poorly in certain quotes, that is for sure, but Trump and his wording? Are you defending Trump or attacking Biden?
Wagyu
Wagyu
-->
@RationalMadman
If Trump said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and  bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story book man", what would you say. Would you think "oh pity he's English is a bit lazy today, no matters"

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wagyu
Trump says terrible things but my beef with the man is 96% what he does. Within that 4%, him saying that would always be rude, because he is the piece of shit that officially propagated the conspiracy theory that Obama isn't really American, solely based on Barrack Hussein Obama being black and having an Islamic middle name.

Trump would and could never say that statement without absolutely meaning it offensively. Context is extremely important in weighing harshness of words.