In mumbia 25 children died after vaccination

Author: crossed

Total: 6
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Mumbai: 25 children died, 146 suffered vaccine-related side-effects since 2013

Fake news.As pharmaceuticals company's go around the world killing thousands with vaccines. The mainstream media continues to peddle that anti vaxxers are dumb and conspiracy theorist are dangerous.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
This is just anecdotal, but I had several vaccines when I was younger. After the latest one, I got such severe symptoms that I died a couple days later.  Even now to this day, I'm still dead. They are definitely terrible things.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@dustryder
There is no evidence, that can unequivocally rule out an adverse reaction to a vaccine.

In the real World, those that might suffer such a reaction are considered inconsequential, when weighed against the overall benefits of vaccination.  

There is nonetheless, a plethora of circumstantial evidence which suggests that vaccination is not 100% safe.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@crossed
Mission Indradhanush and WHO claims that the mortaility rate in children under 2 has declined from 26 per 1000 in 2013 to 19 per 1000 in 2018 as a direct result of vaccination. So that's 5 children per year who died from an adverse vaccine reaction (unverified) vs. about 8,000 children per year in the Mumbai districts who were saved by vaccines.

As pharmaceuticals company's go around the world killing thousands with vaccines.
killing 5 per year vs. saving 8000 in Mumbai alone

anti vaxxers are dumb and conspiracy theorist are dangerous.
yep

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
Oramagi and history buff. I have seen your post on my forums.But i know that if i start debating with you guys. It won't be long till i have posted over 100 comments. I am really tired of those and dread those debates. I would much rather do it in a debate section. so I do not have to post 100 plus comments
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
I don’t know much about the vaccine debate, but I take vaccines because I think they will help me out.