9sk News Ed 5

Author: seldiora

Total: 4
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
Christmas Arrives
ho ho ho with a bottle of rum! Oops, wrong impersonation. Anyways, the good old holidays are here and most debaters seem to be taking a break. Even Oromagi is in the Christmas spirit, sharing various youtube videos and such. People are not yet discussing their presents, but I bet they will be soon enough. 

Undefeatable's Results Await
The famous Undefeatable lies still in his title unclaimed. We await with patience to see if MisterChris has broken his streak, or the other way around. Either way, it's a Christmas present for one of them for sure. If Chris gets beaten, that'll be an interesting avenging of Supadudz's forced haitus. I'm excited to see who will win this intense debate. Rumors say it's Whiteflame's longest RFD on DART so far...

Weakeredge reaches 1000th forum post
Our prolific poster has reached his pinnacle state trying to find and begin interesting ideas for us to work with. He has even begun a widely different debate from his philosophy forte, instead concerning Gorillas vs bears. It's interesting to see what he'll do next. A promising user to follow for sure.

And that's all for this edition! Merry Christmas everyone!
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@seldiora
I'm excited to see who will win this intense debate. Rumors say it's Whiteflame's longest RFD on DART so far...
Can confirm, longest I've done, possibly longest even including DDO, though Bladerunner would probably still have the longest of all time. Man was a machine.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@seldiora
what about ed 4?
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
-->
@Sum1hugme
oops typo

also update: MisterChris defeated Undefeatable. RIPPERONI.