MisterChris
Good fucking riddance.

Hellooooo 2021!

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@MisterChris
Someone have a party! We are finally rid of this year..... in like 12 hours for me, but still.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Theweakeredge
enough time for reminiscing on the good times of 2020. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
It was a good year overall

27 days later

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
2020 was a great year. The virus not withstanding. The economy was great, employment was up for minorities and women, illigal immigration was way down, and China knew we weren't just drawing red lines in the sand.

2021 is shaping out to be another good year. Biden and the progressive liberals will tank the economy and 2022 will give us a chance to correct our mistakes by highlighting the cancers in our government.

But I'm looking to 2024. The Democrats unconstitutional attempt to bar Orange man from running again will fail. And Trump, ( or his vassal) will return to the White house. We will then purge the FBI and the Justice and State departments, and make fake voting illegal. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Corruption Corruption.

Get's things done.

Temporarily.

As ever shall be.

Until such times as 

Things are created differently

And all memory is consistent 

So difference will be the same.

And so the circus will be irrelevant

And boring...Though we won't realise.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
You're a fatalist. No one else is. Move on.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Just a meist....And a bit of a E-goadist.

Though I continually move on.

You're an isolationist, separatist, theistic delusionist, Trump delusionist etc etc.

Move on.......Or go hide in the backwoods with your guns.....Where you can proliferate your new dualist religion.....Namely, Christitrumpity.

And if Mrs E isn't so keen, don't forget that you can always chain her to the stove.

LOL....Happy goading.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Move on.....
I had. You followed me here atheist.

>>BANG!!<<
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
The economy had one of the worst recessions in decades.... and the man directly responsible? Trump! His response to Covid-19 is exactly what caused it. Obama actually responded to disease and stopped it before it ever became a pandemic.... Trump has committed impeachable offence after offence, and... please present evidence of A) significant voter fraud, and B) that Biden will "tank" the economy.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
....please present evidence.... B. that Biden will "tank" the economy.
I will be accepting your rationalizations and excuses for a tanked economy in December. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
What else would I rather be doing at 7.30 am, on a cold wet and windy Welsh morning?

How's the weather on the Streets of Philadelphia Bruce?
ethang5
ethang5
What else would I rather be doing at 7.30 am, on a cold wet and windy Welsh morning?
Are there any other kinds of Welsh mornings?

How's the weather on the Streets of Philadelphia Bruce?
Bruised and battered and wasting away.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
So... you don't have any evidence of your claims? I thought you were supposed to be "logical" about things.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
So... you don't have any evidence of your claims? I thought you were supposed to be "logical" about things.
I have a limited life, so I've decided that I will not honor silly requests for evidence. The sun being hot, women being smarter than men, Democrats tanking the economy....

I'll remind you in December. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
uhuh, and I should trust your claims without any evidence? Sure. you have fun being "logical"
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
I couldn't care less what you trust. I've never asked for your trust.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
uhuh... I'm talking intellectual honesty, you seem to have nothing of the sort. Again, very interesting for someone who claims to be endlessly logical. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
When you have something to tell me other than that you're frustrated and angry, I'll listen.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
In other words, you have no defense of your claims? Simply continued , "I'm a tough guy" speak, well perseverant questioning does often reveal the true nature of less sturdy individuals.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
In other words,...
We're the words I used defective? Or did the words you substituted have the spin you wanted when mine didn't?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
No, "in other words" means "ignoring your bullshit non-answers"
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
It least I try to answer. But ok. Ignore away. I promise I'll be fine. Buh bye.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
Give me evidence and I won't ignore you answers because they wouldn't be non-answers.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
You have no leverage Homer. I couldn't care less if you "ignore" my answers.

I've been on the net a long time, a long time ago I resolved to ignore the sort who ask for "evidence" for every little obvious thing as a form of debate. I just have no time for that. If you disagree with me, I can live with that. I'm not a liberal who is unhappy till everyone thinks as he does.

My questions help me understand your arguments, they help you understand what I'm thinking. But for some reason, atheists think this site is where they get to grill theists while dodging their questions. Ethan doesn't play that. I don't play to any audience. I am unmoved by peer pressure.

We can have a good discussion where we leave having understood each other even if we still disagree, or you can behave as if you're the same officer interrogating a deluded patient. You do, and I will just toss you. Either way is great fun to me. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
Incorrect, you have made a disputable claim - thus you have the necessary burden of proof. Provide that proof or I have no reason to accept your claim. It's as simple as that. That's basic epistemology, nothing more, nothing less.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
Incorrect, you have made a disputable claim - thus you have the necessary burden of proof. Provide that proof or I have no reason to accept your claim. It's as simple as that. That's basic epistemology, nothing more, nothing less.
You must not read very well. I said, you have no leverage. I couldn't care less if you "ignore" my answers or what claims you accept.

You think this site is where you get to grill theists while dodging their questions. Ethan doesn't play that.

We can have a good discussion where we leave having understood each other even if we still disagree, or you can behave as if you're the sane officer interrogating a deluded patient. You do, and I will just toss you. Either way is great fun to me.

Re-read it slowly if that will aid your comprehension.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
I don't think you understand basic logic, this isn't about "grilling theist" its about basic argumentative rules, its about how claims actually work; you are being unreasonable by definition. You have no supported your claim, you can keep on with your self-righteous rant. It just reveals, like you hadn't already done that, further how illogical you are. Have fun with your bullshit in "heaven"... oh, wait, no that's just post Trump America.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
You're the one ranting festus. You don't answer questions, you get bumpkus. If you don't like that, tough titties. The rules of argument require you to answer questions. Instead of getting angry, get logical.

If you know how to.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
Okay, which question? Because the only thing here, in this thread, is your inability to provide evidence for a claim.