Voter Fraud?

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 3
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
I'll admit that was a cheap tactic to get as many people here as possible, the naming, so just sit back, enjoy the show, I don't know how many people still care.

"NO. 22O155, ORIGINAL

In the Supreme Court of the United States

STATE OF TEXAS,Plaintiff,
v.
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA,STATE OF GEORGIA, STATE OF MICHIGAN,AND STATE OF WISCONSIN,

Defendants.MOTION OF DONALD J. TRUMP, PRESIDENT OFTHE UNITED STATES, TO INTERVENE IN HISPERSONAL CAPACITY AS CANDIDATE FORRE-ELECTION, PROPOSED BILL OF COMPLAINTIN INTERVENTION, AND BRIEF IN SUPPORT OFMOTION TO INTERVENE"

"Despite the chaos of election night and the dayswhich followed, the media has consistently proclaimedthat no widespread voter fraud has been proven. Butthis observation misses the point. The constitutionalissue is not whether voters committed fraud butwhether state officials violated the law by systematically loosening the measures for ballot integrity sothat fraud becomes undetectable."
Misses the point does it? The observation - the state that is suing for voter fraud just admitted that no voter fraud had been proven, they instead object that the voter fraud is being made "undetectable" by loosening voter options?

I'm sorry, MAIL IN VOTING HAS BEEN A THING SINCE THE CIVIL WAR:
"What we in the U.S. now call absentee voting first arose during the Civil War, when both Union and Confederate soldiers were given the opportunity to cast ballots from their battlefield units and have them be counted back home."
Not only that, but the entire case was dismissed for lack of standing on the Supreme Court, just like a few other ones:
"The U.S. Supreme Court last night rejected a lawsuit that tried yet again to overturn the election results. This one was brought by Texas and 17 other Republican-run states alleging election fraud in four states won by Joe Biden. It was another reverse to Republican attempts to change what happened, which, to be clear, is that Joe Biden won 306 electoral votes to Donald Trump's 232. President-elect Biden also won the popular vote by more than seven million. We're joined now by NPR voting reporter Miles Parks. Miles, thanks so much for being with us."
The actual facts of the matter seem pretty dealt with to me.

Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
Trump's gone on the 20th. He can't stop it. Hopefully he dies before 2024. It's too bad that COVID didn't get him.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23