DART News Ed 5, proper one

Author: seldiora

Total: 4
seldiora
Debates: 158
seldiora
The edition is correct this time.

Benjamin Goes Crazy on Philosophy

The newest member Benjamin has been doing a lot of interesting topics, such as about logic and truth, omnipotence of god, and even whether atheists require faith or not. We wonder if he is confused, genuinely holds the belief, or something else. Either way, it's interesting to see so much going on.

Undefeatable Continues Debating

Despite his lost to Misterchris, Undefeatable keeps on trudging with his topics. Chris has commemorated the debate on his profile, and the man himself challenges himself still, with a current debate going on with Whiteflame, even playing devil's advocate with a topic he tried arguing the opposing side for. It's interesting to see what's happening every time. 

Upcoming Live Debates

David hosts various tournaments and practices in order to get people more experience with actual speaking. The scheduled time for practice is on next Monday, while the tournament is wishy washy due to difficulty in getting everyone to agree on topics. I'm interested to see what happens though, as I'm also participating.

And that's it for this edition. Quite some interesting things going on recently. 
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@seldiora
And I have reclaimed my spot, for now, lol
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Theweakeredge
Your spot where?