Esoterica and the signal from proxima centauri

Author: janesix

Total: 9
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Why did the centaurians choose 982 megahertz for their signal to us? It is in the 33 cm band for one, and they probably also know we don't use that band much.

Why 33? I believe they understand the universal esoteric canon of numbers and measurement, including the MOST esoteric number 33, which, among other things, is the orders of magnitude above and below the human being (being 33 both above(the entire universe) and below(down to the Planck length))

As above, so below.

Don't forget the adult human being has 33 vertebrae in our spine. We are a fractal of the entire scale of the universe, with us being almost exactly in the middle, if not THE middle.

This shows me: the aliens use/know our measuring systems, which are built into the universe(which includes, yes, the metric system) which shows they probably use base ten as we do. This is probably because they are human as well.

Off topic, one fun fact I learned recently is that my name in gematria are the numbers 11, 22, and 33. 

I had thought we were alone in the universe, but now I am rethinking that, have been rethinking that a lot lately.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Where is your actual proof that signals from the Proxima region are something other than interference.....Though it would be nice to think so, one would suggest that such mystical interpretations are a tad speculative....It might just be a microwave oven on the blink again.

And 982 is what it is not, and 33 is also what it is not, and the coccyx is debateable....And we usually only have 24 ribs.

And Kabbalah is also what it is not.

And we are either alone or we are not....It would depend a lot on whether life was a freak evolutionary event, or an inevitability dictated by natural law...I too, prefer to think the latter.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't have proof and I could be completely wrong.

It is just what the puzzle pieces are showing me currently. But I know I don't have all the pieces, not even close. I have been wrong many times. The universe is very patient with me.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Fair enough.

And it's nice to think that other civilisations might be sending us signals.

15 days later

janesix
janesix
All my synchronicities have been pointing to one thing lately- (something I have never really been interested in until NOW) and that is ALIENS. More specifically, humnoid or even HUMAN ALIENS.

They are telepathic, at least some of them are. I think they have been contacting me. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR DISTURBING QUOTE TO CHRISTIANITY: "And it's nice to think that other civilisations might be sending us signals."

If true, there goes the serial killing Christian God concept out the window!  "For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): “I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah 45:18)

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
@BrotherDThomas
I would suggest that if one considers evolutionary progression here on Earth....Then if intelligent life exists elsewhere, it is just as likely if not more so to be lizard like and cold blooded.

This would depend to a greater extent upon extinction events on other planets.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
Could be.

And then there are the interdimensional beings.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Well multi-dimensionalism is theoretical....So any beings therein, would be also.

Multiverses seems a more likely proposition.....But nonetheless, this universe is vast enough.