Total: 314
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Crimes Mafia - DP2

Died last DP:

None.

Died in the night:

oromagi (3rd party) - Investigator - your role is the THIRD PARTY investigator (similar to a third party arsonist) - each night you may visit 1 player and investigate them to gather evidence of their crime; when you do this you learn their character; once you have investigated all living players, you will automatically prosecute them the at the END of the next dayphase, and they will all die, leaving you the winner.
At the beginning of the game you may choose 1 of the following buffs:
[Chosen buff] Undercover - you appear as the following character, role, and affiliation:
"Hacking - hacking is a computer crime where the hacker accesses someone's computer without their permission. Hackers can gain important information from their target's computer - you are the cop"; town; you also actually gain the ability of cop (you learn the character and affiliation of your target).
You win by being the last player alive.

Living players:

1. drafterman
2. Danielle
3. SupaDudz
4. ILikePie5
5. That1User
6. Speedrace
7. Lunatic
8. warren42
9. whiteflame

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

This DP lasts ~72 hours. DP1 ends 01/09 00:00 EST.

Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@That1User
gam
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@warren42
@Speedrace
tim
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Hats off to scum for that one! Not sure I entirely understand oros role but looks like we dont have a town cop which is... Interesting.

Good thing I got some weed, I will need it to make it through this game if it persists as dp1 did...

Gonna pick up where we left off and pressure drafterman.

His inactivity and lack of interest in moving things forward struck me as odd because he seems to be the type to want to move things along. I know it wasn't just him, but I hold him to a higher standard.

Vtl drafterman

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
Thoughts on drafter?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
@That1User
Thoughts on drafter?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Not a stretch for me. Looking for a claim.

VTL Draft
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Lunatic is lying about claim. There isn’t a crime called “corruption”.

VtL lunatic
whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, well done, scum. Rare for me to thank you guys, but you done good.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
It should be a stretch for you. Everyone was inactive dp1; it was slow to start. Choosing me is arbitrary and the scum thing to do.
drafterman
drafterman
I’ll claim after lunatic full claims, explains how “corruption” is a crime with an example. The example he gave is the crime of “bribery”.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
In your own words, explain how my inactivity DP1 makes me Scum rather than Town.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
At this stage, it honestly has more to do with your behavior looking rather similar to the last 2 games, where you refused to claim under pressure. It has less to do with your activity, though that did seem low for you as well. Other people may also be down in terms of participation, but you were unusually quiet.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
At this stage, it honestly has more to do with your behavior looking rather similar to the last 2 games, where you refused to claim under pressure. It has less to do with your activity, though that did seem low for you as well. Other people may also be down in terms of participation, but you were unusually quiet.
I also refused to claim under pressure in MCU Tools Mafia where I was Town.

Now what?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Why do you believe lunatics character claim?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Didn't say it was a perfect reason. I don't have solid intel on anyone at this stage, not going to stop me from trying to get something going. This is consistent with your recent play where you've been scum. Being consistent with one other game where you were town doesn't mean my suspicions disappear, and right now, you're the one I'd like a claim from most of all.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Why do you believe lunatics character claim?
Did I say I did?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
If you believe it or you don't. And if you didn't believe it you'd be pushing him as scum.

As it is I will full claim when he does so if you want my claim pressure him first.

drafterman
drafterman
You either believe it or you don't*
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
Forgive me if prior experience has made me unlikely to trust this effort to push someone else to get a claim from you. I'll throw it back at you: claim and I'll push for a full claim on Lunatic with you.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Prior experience we just agreed doesn't mean anything because it's not limited to me being scum. Your vote on me, as you admitted, is just to get activity generated: it's basically a random vote. It seems odd that you admit you have weak reasons and this is just to get activity started yet you seem pretty invested in specifically this vote on me. That's incongruous.

But I'm going to put my foot down right now. I am not claiming before lunatic does and I will take this all the way to the Lynch grave.

drafterman
drafterman
To restate. I will claim, but not from votes. I will full claim when lunatic full claims.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
All the more reason for me to hold to it. Again, awfully similar behavior to your previous escapades. If you want to call it random choice, go ahead, but I'm sticking with my vote.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Then you must not really want my claim then. If you really want my claim, I've told you how to get it.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
You admit your reasons are weak and pretty much arbitrary. You say you're just doing this generic activity. So it shouldn't really matter to you whether it's pressuring me versus someone else. The fact that you're focusing on me does not align with your stated motivations.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
And I've told you how to get me to vote with you to get a claim from Lunatic. Guess we're at an impasse.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drafterman
I've given my reasons for specifically choosing you as a target. Admitting that they're imperfect doesn't mean that I've randomly slapped a vote down. If you want me to pressure with you, then you have to claim. If you refuse to do so, well, then we're stuck where we are. Don't really care if you think that makes me look scummy.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
Also, what I'm doing now isn't anything I've done in the past few games.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@whiteflame
I didn't say anything about you looking scummy. Defensive?
drafterman
drafterman
And, frankly, the whole idea that people behave one way as scum and another way is town, over game to game to game. Isn't anything that has ever been established. It's more of a old wives tale for Mafia than anything else.