153 jesus fish and more

Author: janesix

Total: 2
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
153 is a very important canonical number. It shows up in a variety of places that concern the Mysteries. It is part of a trinity of special numbers (33, 153, 273) all being important as stand alone or in conjunction with other numbers in the canon. The trinity of numbers are equidistant on a 360 degree number wheel, creating an equilateral triangle.

153 is found in the creation of the vesica piscis. If 265 units verticle is divided by 153 units horizontal through the vesica, then you get the square root of three. This vesica is what is being referred to in the New Testament story where Jesus tells his disciples to cast their net on the other side, with a catch of 153 fish. 

153 is also found in the Great Pyramid. If you divide 481, the intended height of the GP, by 153, the length in feet of the Grand Gallery, you get PI.

153 and the solar system. The square root of 153 is 12.369, which is the number of months in an Earth year. Also in the solar system, Plutos revolution is 153 hours, and Charon's(plutos moon) orbit is 153 hours.

I will add more later, once I extract some more facts from my notes.

Jasmine
Debates: 4
Jasmine
Very interesting statements.