Send Trumpet To Jail Now

Author: ebuc

Total: 260
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Ive been stating to the the other Trumpet encuragers and others here lacking moral integrity, Trumpet not only needs to go to jail, he and some of his supporters are either are currently in jail --some given aysylum by Trumpet---  others put in jail to day, more to go to jail sooner, rather than later, moral USA citizens hope for in justice and fairnes.

The 5th amendent should have been invoked on Trumpet many years before he ever run for president, Narrcisstic, racist, bigoted crimminal as are those who continue to support him.  6 senators vote aye!  Aye for aye leaves the whole world bliind, unless your part of the uneccesary violence.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
For goodness sake just shoot him.

No! I didn't mean it.  I'm better than that.

Would probably lead to even more riots and carnage.

Just pack him off to Scotland with his golf clubs......Nope! Another bad idea.....Keep him over there for goodness sake.

What do you do with a megalomaniac other than shoot them?

And just think about how much trouble they would be in a jail.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Just pack him off to Scotland with his golf clubs......Nope! Another bad idea.....Keep him over there for goodness sake.
I heard rumor that Scotland said not to Trumpet living there.  Aga, Ive been stating from day one to those Trunpet supporters here at DArt, that Trumpet and some portion of his supporters should be in jail.

Part of the reason Trumpet wants to remain president, is he wont have to face crimminal and civil charges against him.

120 house republicans last night voted to dis-infracnhise the Pennsylvania  voters.

They and the 6 senators are morally and intellectually inept, just as Trumpet is.  These are glaringly obvious truths, for those can place their ego to the side ---ha, good luck with that--- and seek truth.  Mitt Romney said it clearly last night.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
no.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
He term is up, his run is done and still people aren't happy. It's a sad type or person who needs to see him jailed to because their team lost four years ago. America gets what is coming to it. 
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Um... he drove the riot up, which attacked, and threatened to bomb the capitol of the united states... why? Because their president lost. What happened whenever Hilary lost in 2016, were there riots? Did they attempt to bomb the capitol? Really, what did they do? They started a proper investigation into Trump, and then, the one leading the investigation was fired by Trump... that isn't suspect at all. Furthermore, there was then more abuses of power, and he was impeached, simply not removed from office, the two are separate, one leads to another yes, but they do not necessarily correlate. To continue, the entire riot... why was it committed? Because Trump believes (or so he purports to) that the election was "stolen" from him. He had no evidence to back this up, and has even be found recorded, trying to manipulate votes.... Finally, everytime the rumors which Trump relies on are brought to court, they are dismissed and debunked... time after time. So... this entire riot, which Trump sparked the flames of, whenever he said to go march to DC in his speech, was because of a rumor with no basis behind it? And its not like Trump doesn't know he has no basis behind it. He needs to be impeached again and this time, indited, as he is not capable of handling power. This isn't a case of "being butthurt" this is a case of someone being a danger to the country and the democracy it is supposed to stand for. What do we get instead? A massive riot hanging confederate flags and threatening bombs. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Theweakeredge
Seems your anti a lot of things. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Theweakeredge
What do we get instead? A massive riot hanging confederate flags and threatening bombs. 
WEdge, good luck trying to find rational, logical common sense in these Trumpet tooters.  At least a third of them are  as immoral as is he.  They and him need to be jailed now as they are represent a synergetic danger to humanity.

Another third are misguided by mis-information and disinformation, and,

the other third are ignorant adults  who are lost, without any leader to lead them  around by the hand.

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Sure... is that your argument? That I disagree with a lot of things you agree with? 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
He term is up, his run is done and still people aren't happy. It's a sad type or person who needs to see him jailed to because their team lost four years ago. America gets what is coming to it. 
no one wants him jailed because of an election, let alone for winning or losing. They want him jailed for lying to the american people and inciting a violent insurrection against the american government which lead to the deaths of 4 people.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@HistoryBuff
If we are going to lock up politicians for lying they all need to be incarcerated.  People make their own choices. If you choose to storm a federal building you might get killed. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If we are going to lock up politicians for lying they all need to be incarcerated.
the problem is not the lies per se, although trump does so on a magnitude far greater than post politicians would dream of, the problem is that he used those lies to incite a violent insurrection against the US government. 

People make their own choices. If you choose to storm a federal building you might get killed. 
very true. and every person who made that choice should go to prison. And the people who incited them to do so, should also go to prison. Inciting insurrection is a very, very serious charge of which trump is guilty. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I guess people forget this is what our own nation started from. And if you think they could have taken over the US  considering the amount of police and military I feel bad for you. The military could have literally went in and killed every one of them. There is a reason they were arrested or told to go home. Yes I know, cause they are white. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
How about at least a trial, first, rather than direct conviction based on your allegations? You know, due process, and all that shyte?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

You are right. If they had been black, they would have been shot in the back seven times.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I guess people forget this is what our own nation started from.
you are comparing the rule of a king to the rule of a democratically elected government. Force was needed to overthrow the king because the people had no say in government. force is not needed in a democracy, because everyone already gets a vote. These idiots lost that vote and so decided to use violence to try to bring political change. There is a word for that. terrorist. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Ive been stating that Trumpet has been unfit for presidency from day one and,

only now has his golfing buddy Lindsay graham decided enough is enough! Duh, Linsay, your only getting it now that your golfing buddy has  been unfit of president since day one.

These republicans walk in fear of truth and 74 million people who vote for Trumpet.  Republicans have been supporting this narrcisstic unstable psychotic, racist and bigoted human for way way too long.  Sad then and sad now.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@HistoryBuff
I am saying the group felt their vote was not counted. I didn't complain with BLM took over a neighborhood this is the same to me. Hate to tell you this is going to get worse on both sides. The system has been corrupt on both sides too long. This is what happens when both parties use division to keep their votes. Protesters, terrorist whatever it's disgruntled Americans. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
Elected is elected. Biden is President now. Let's see what happens   
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Elected is elected. Biden is President now. Let's see what happens
Millions of Trumpets world still dont believe that.  It appears that you have finally begun to barely place your ego and Trumpet nonsense to the side to let in a very small hint of truth.

You and the other your immoral Trumpet  tooters need to be jailed.. We only see a small number of world wide Trumpet tooters, that, synergetically,  represent a a danger to humanity and we cannot allow their immoral behaviour to continue forwared their lies, mis-information, dis-information and conspiracy non-sense that inflames and incites combative attitude of peoples unstable lack or moral and intellectual integrity. Sad very sad.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I am saying the group felt their vote was not counted.
ok. but they voted in the election. So their vote was counted. they lost. Believing bald faced lies in no way reduces their crimes and idiocy.  And the people feeding them the lies that drove them to insurrection need to be punished for it. 

This is what happens when both parties use division to keep their votes. Protesters, terrorist whatever it's disgruntled Americans. 
no, this is what happens when republicans let trump get away with spreading bald faced lies. There is zero evidence of significant fraud in the election. It was tested in court over and over and over. Every judge found the same thing, no fraud. And yet republicans continue to push this nonsense, or at a minimum tacitly approve it by refusing to call it what it is. lies. 

Now you have millions of americans who have completely disconnected from reality and believe insane nonsense and it is getting people killed. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Now you have millions of americans who have completely disconnected from reality and believe insane nonsense and it is getting people killed. 

It's okay because if you trust authority, these people will go home and not make any more trouble after Jan 20.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
It's okay because if you trust authority, these people will go home and not make any more trouble after Jan 20.
I know you aren't big on making sense in general, but it seems like you are making an extra effort to say nonsense lately. That sentence makes no sense. Why would trusting authority mean that lunatics won't engage in violence? Did you really think that makes sense?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Because we have been indoctrinated for 4 years from state media that Trump is the source of all problems.

If you trust authority, these people will go home and not make any more trouble after Jan 20.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
..Because we have been indoctrinated for 4 years from state media that Trump is the source of all problems...
Media has presented more truths in 4 years than Trumpet  has done in 50 years.

We attempted indocrination by Trumpet lies and non-sense from his supporters who have helped spread   more of his lies and lack of moral integrity than any other president in our lifetimes.

All of this four years of his and your nonsense has  incited and inflamed emotions that exploded Jan 6th at USA capital building. 

I think a third of those  who paticipated by tootin the same in lies and falsehoods Trumpet has  false purported for 4 years should be in jail.

That may or may not include you.  How long you and them should e in jail for consistent failure of moral integrity that led to Jan 6th riot, is debateble.

30 days?  6 months? 360 days? Sad and sick bunch of racist and bigots to whatever degree.  Racism should be a crime as all acts of immoral behaviour that denies and turns blind eye to truth.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
I did not vote for Trump either time. It's a nice try though. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I did not vote for Trump either time. It's a nice try though. 
I didnt say you voted for Trumpet.  Not that I believe anything you would say.  Did you vote against --voter for Hillary?--  or speak out at any time against Trumpets many lies in the last four years other immoral behavior?

Doesnt matter what you say, I think I know where your heart is and  I feel it avoids truth like the plague, just as Trumpet does. but perhaps to greater degree. I dunno cause I only know what I feel about your from your posts here since I been here.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
Good to know you are a mind reader will come in handy for later conversation. I think any Democrat is as corrupt as Trump. I think all Americans are sick of shit politicians. You can agree or disagree. I don't care either way. I sleep fine at night cause I accepted our system is rigged a long, long time ago. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Because we have been indoctrinated for 4 years from state media that Trump is the source of all problems.
so a mob assembled in DC because trump told them to. They marched on the Capitol because trump told them to. Trump told them he would march with them and that they needed to take action and that they "can't take back our country with weakness". Trump's attourney told the crowd they needed a trial by combat. Trump has spent months lying to them and goading them on telling them that some secret cabal is out to steal the election when the reality is he just lost. 

Trump is not the source of all problems. But he is absolutely the reason that mob attacked the capitol. 

If you trust authority, these people will go home and not make any more trouble after Jan 20.
this sentence makes no sense. How are those 2 things connected in any way? Trump is a giant asshole who is going to keep lying to these people and egging them on. More violence is likely to happen because trump won't man up and admit he lost. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I think any Democrat is as corrupt as Trump. I think all Americans are sick of shit politicians.
Duhh, no one had to be a mind reader when you spout this nonsense above.  Your a Trumpet tooter at heart and I believe have tooted his lies enough times that you should be jail for some amount of time. I dunno.

When Trumpet, his family and Rudy were  inciting/inflaming  the crowd, he stated 'were going to march to the capital'...what a load of BS, cause he did not march with them to the capital.  Send this Trumpet to jail NOW!  And I hope you suppor that otherwise, I dont really want to hear any more of Polytheist-Witch until you do.