Donald Trump and 7

Author: Lit

Total: 21
Lit
Debates: 0
Lit
There were 700 days from Donald Trump's birth to the voting in of Israel.

He was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days on January 20, 2017.

The US Embassy was moved to Israel exactly 70 years to the day of Israel becoming a nation again.

Trump may be very pro Israel, but can man engineer such a pattern by himself, especially considering the birth date? What other relations does Trump have with 7?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Lit
Well, they say his IQ is 77 !
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Lit joined this site on August 9th (the 8th month of the year) to talk about the number 7.

7-8-9

Coincidence?

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

WHY WAS SIX AFRAID OF SEVEN?!?!?!

SEVEN EIGHT NINE!!!!!!!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Joke of the week.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lit
Now. If it had been July 7th 2017...That would have been something...As it is, it isn't.
Lit
Lit
-->
@zedvictor4
Why add to what's already sufficient?

Let it be proper. 7/7 isn't the Presidential Inaugeration of the most powerful nation on earth. Donald means the ruler of the world.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lit
Don't you mean Xi Jinping.
Lit
Lit
-->
@zedvictor4
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand; neither a house. Satan casting out Satan is dividing a kingdom against itself and a house against itself; and is contradictory even to Himself.

Judgement is also a course of history.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Illuminati confirmed
Lit
Lit
1917 was the Balfour declaration which was the calling for the establishment of a nation for the Jewish people.

1967 was the six day war in which Israel defeated her enemies and captured land.

December 2017 was when Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

50 year span between each date. Or Jubilee.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Lit
lol you are cherry picking random events from history and ascribing a deeper meaning to them. 

1917 was the Balfour declaration which was the calling for the establishment of a nation for the Jewish people.
this call had been made for decades by that point. You are cherry picking one specific call for this because it fits in the narrative you want. 

1967 was the six day war in which Israel defeated her enemies and captured land.
Israel fought multiple wars. Why are you focusing on this one instead of the others?

Trump's opinion on the matter means very, very little. So this isn't really an important event. 
Lit
Lit
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol you are cherry picking random events from history and ascribing a deeper meaning to them. 
The promises to the Jews concerning the land of Israel didn't go away after Jesus. God does not intervene in the Gentile affairs unless it fits His purposes and will. We can look at the signs though, the stars and the moon are to be signs as well. There was an eclipse on the day Trump was born.

this call had been made for decades by that point. You are cherry picking one specific call for this because it fits in the narrative you want. 
In 1897, a visionary leader named Theodor Herzl assembled the first Zionist Congress and founded the Jewish state. Here's a quote from him:  "At Basel I founded the Jewish State. If I said this out loud today, I would be greeted by universal laughter. In five years perhaps, and certainly in fifty years, everyone will perceive it."

Fifty years later in 1947 the United Nations voted for Palestine to be partitioned between the Arabs and the Jews, allowing for the Jewish state to be formed.

Now, the balfour declaration was the start of the forming of the Jewish State entering world affairs.

Israel fought multiple wars. Why are you focusing on this one instead of the others?

Trump's opinion on the matter means very, very little. So this isn't really an important event. 
Trump's opinion matters if he is moving prophecy along. If he's not, you're right.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@FLRW
Since your IQ is higher, how many billions have you amassed in your successful business ventures? How many times have you achieved the highest office of the land?

Err... did you not use your high IQ, or are you lower than 77?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Lit
In 1897, a visionary leader named Theodor Herzl assembled the first Zionist Congress and founded the Jewish state. 
untrue. There was no jewish state in 1897. He didn't found a jewish state.  He founded a group that wanted a jewish state. 

Now, the balfour declaration was the start of the forming of the Jewish State entering world affairs.
there had been lots of people calling for a jewish state before the balfour declaration. Pretending like it was a new idea is inaccurate. 

Trump's opinion matters if he is moving prophecy along. If he's not, you're right.
2 things.

1) what prophesy? 
2) trump's actions didn't change anything. he moved an embassy. That is it. The US government could move it back next month. It had no real world impact. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Lit
Synchronicities, supplemented by conscious planning for coincidence, especially with the number 7. Yes, the elite does this, and so does the Universe. Google Kamala Harris wrestler and you will see. Decide for yourself, if plan(magical ritual) or Universal synchronicity. I am not sure.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lit
ANSWER ME SATANIST!!!!! WHY WAS SIX AFRAID OF SEVEN?!?!
Lit
Lit
-->
@HistoryBuff
In 1897, a visionary leader named Theodor Herzl assembled the first Zionist Congress and founded the Jewish state. 
untrue. There was no jewish state in 1897. He didn't found a jewish state.  He founded a group that wanted a jewish state. 
There actually was a Jewish state in 1897, just not yet physically manifest. The physically unseen is just, if not more important than focusing only on what's physically seen.

there had been lots of people calling for a jewish state before the balfour declaration. Pretending like it was a new idea is inaccurate. 
Yes, you're right, but we're looking at two sets of 50 here. One for the establishment of the nation and one for the management. Part of the Jubilee year is for this purpose concerning the land of Israel.

From 1897-1947 is 50 years for the sectioning off of the Jewish land.

From 1917 - 1967 - 2017 is major land management. Land management didn't begin in 1948, or even 1951, but 1917, because the balfour declaration ended up putting accountability on a government to manage the land for the Jews.

2 things.

1) what prophesy?
There's no specific prophecy concerning Donald Trump or his actions that I know of. Him and his actions just happen to fall in line with with certain things.

2) trump's actions didn't change anything. he moved an embassy. That is it. The US government could move it back next month. It had no real world impact. 
I don't think the Embassy marked anything important other than symbolizing the United States full, instead of half-full, support for Israel by recognition of Jerusalem. It happened to fall on Israel's 70th birthday.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Lit
There actually was a Jewish state in 1897, just not yet physically manifest. The physically unseen is just, if not more important than focusing only on what's physically seen.
lol, so there was a country entirely in people's imaginations, and you thing that is an "actual state"? if i think about making a country is it also a an actual state?

Yes, you're right, but we're looking at two sets of 50 here. One for the establishment of the nation and one for the management. Part of the Jubilee year is for this purpose concerning the land of Israel.
Israel was established in 1948. None of the dates you have provided are for the establishment of Israel. 

There's no specific prophecy concerning Donald Trump or his actions that I know of. Him and his actions just happen to fall in line with with certain things.
you specifically said there was a prophecy, now you are saying there is no prophecy...

I don't think the Embassy marked anything important other than symbolizing the United States full, instead of half-full, support for Israel by recognition of Jerusalem.
Israel has had the US' full support for decades. The only question at issue in the embassy decision is where the capitol of Israel and the capitol of the Palestinian state should be. Since the Palestinians also claim Jerusalem, the US unilaterally claiming it is the capitol of Israel is a stupid decision. 

It happened to fall on Israel's 70th birthday.
Humans can read a calendar. I'm sure the PR aspect was considered when they decided when to announce this. 

Lit
Lit
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol, so there was a country entirely in people's imaginations, and you thing that is an "actual state"? if i think about making a country is it also a an actual state?
If you were confident enough to list the amount of years, at max, for your organization to be a major influence in the progress of your perceived country, and it happened that way, then yes I would consider you to have founded the state.

Israel was established in 1948. None of the dates you have provided are for the establishment of Israel. 
It was established that there would be a Jewish state in 1947. That what the vote was for, or at least did, put it in perception that there would be a Jewish state.

you specifically said there was a prophecy, now you are saying there is no prophecy...
The world turning its focus toward Israel and Jerusalem is slow and in stages.

I don't think the Embassy marked anything important other than symbolizing the United States full, instead of half-full, support for Israel by recognition of Jerusalem.
Israel has had the US' full support for decades. The only question at issue in the embassy decision is where the capitol of Israel and the capitol of the Palestinian state should be. Since the Palestinians also claim Jerusalem, the US unilaterally claiming it is the capitol of Israel is a stupid decision. 
The main opposition to Trump's moves concerning Israel is that they will hinder, rather than promote, peace. I think that argument has mostly been rendered moot given the spree of peace deals Trump announced in recent months. The Jerusalem move was one move that quickly got news and went away more or less.

It happened to fall on Israel's 70th birthday.
Humans can read a calendar. I'm sure the PR aspect was considered when they decided when to announce this. 
Trump has a tendency to stick to his doing even in strong opposition.
Lit
Lit
-->
@janesix
Synchronicities, supplemented by conscious planning for coincidence, especially with the number 7. Yes, the elite does this, and so does the Universe. Google Kamala Harris wrestler and you will see. Decide for yourself, if plan(magical ritual) or Universal synchronicity. I am not sure.
Yeah I can see where the connection might lie. But Donald Trump has stirred the Presidency question for almost his whole life. Universal Synchronicity has laid it out for him to have lots of 7s in a specific way.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Lit
If you were confident enough to list the amount of years, at max, for your organization to be a major influence in the progress of your perceived country, and it happened that way, then yes I would consider you to have founded the state.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you suggesting jewish people are psychic?

It was established that there would be a Jewish state in 1947. That what the vote was for, or at least did, put it in perception that there would be a Jewish state.
I know. i just said that. You keep throwing out dates trying to make them mean something but left out the date israel actually came into existence. 

The world turning its focus toward Israel and Jerusalem is slow and in stages.
that isn't even remotely a response to what I said. 

The main opposition to Trump's moves concerning Israel is that they will hinder, rather than promote, peace. I think that argument has mostly been rendered moot given the spree of peace deals Trump announced in recent months.
what peace deals are these exactly? He has been ratcheting up tensions in many areas of the world. 

The Jerusalem move was one move that quickly got news and went away more or less.
I know. Because it was a meaningless show done to ingratiate trump to rich jewish political donors. in particular, sheldon adelson.

Trump has a tendency to stick to his doing even in strong opposition.
again, that is not a response to what I said. Trump picked that date because it had meaning, not because of some silly prophesy. And he moved the embassy to get money from political donors like sheldon adelson. So the more accurate statement would be "Trump has a tendency to stick to his doing when he directly profits from it".