Mental Health Awareness

Author: Vader

Total: 9
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Two days ago, I heard some of the worst news I’ve ever received in my life, that my friend had committed suicide. I am sick to my stomach and am so devastated to hear this terrible news. My friend was someone who was a loving person. I knew he suffered from depression, but COVID increased his depression due to the circumstances. The fact I'll never be able to see him again is what keeps me up at night.

Depression and mental illness are terrible things that effect so many people. That’s why I made this to tell people that you are loved❤️People love you and care for you❤️Please talk to others, seek help, and know that harming yourself is never the answer. You are not alone in this fight and we all love you. You mean everything to me

I only told a certain group of people, but bottling up my emotions is not going to do anything. I am just at a loss for words and don’t know what to say

Please, if anyone ever is struggling with depression, please dm me

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vader
How do you keep yourself mentally healthy, or did you not?
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@Vader
I wish you and your friends family all the best. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Mentally healthy.
Interesting remark.

And the opposite of mentally unhealthy

So how does one achieve mental healthy...Mental health comes with mental fitness, as physical health comes with physical fitness...And the two are also inextricably linked.

I think that we often overlook the obvious causes and solutions of mental health problems.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
sorry for your loss, sup. 

Hang in there, buddy.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I am so sorry to hear Supa. I went through the same thing with my best friend 4 years ago, it still haunts me. Let me know if you ever wanna talk.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Thanks all for the kind wishes. I'm feeling better, but not healed. I've been slowly becoming better one day at a time
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
I am very thankful that I have never had to endure such a tragedy, tackling peoples mental hardships will certainly be one of the many battles our societies must undergo in the 21st century.
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
I have also been feeling a bit under the weather for unknown reasons. Perhaps the isolation has been getting to me. Here's to getting better.