Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Lol I actually do this tho xD

I also do this which is why I post so damn much between 8 and 5 M-F 🥴
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
And I don't understand why you guys are furiously masturbating. I happily masturbate. It's good for stress!
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Airnax1227
@airmax1227
Hbu?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
I am already bored of this. Gonna ignore all the "crybaby" insults, because they are kind of pathetic.

You think I should apologize? For what lol?

1. It ain't that serious
2. I am not genuinely sorry for anything, so why would I?

I maintain the statement I do not want to play as scum with you again. I already don't like playing scum as is it, and usually ask mods before hand not to make me scum. However one of the main reasons I don't like playing scum is because I like the make calls like "forfeiting the night kill" or other risky plays that aren't usually thought of and most scum teams just want to play things safe, which is boring to me. The second reason I don't like playing scum is because of people like you who can't be flexible when necessary. I realize it didn't matter in this game, because of how OP your role was combined with inactivity of the town and a mod kill, but not every game is gonna be like this one. I'd prefer not to play with someone as scum that willfully ignores their win condition but is willing to type in the mafia chat when all they have to do is cast a quick vote. I would treat anyone who did what you did the same, I would not want to play with them. Your excuse makes you sound like a boomer (maybe you actually thought it was extremely difficult to log in on your phone and type "vtl speed"). Who knows maybe you weren't actually being vindictive and were actually just being a boomer. Regardless I'd prefer to play with someone who would make that concerted effort to win at the cost of 3 minutes of their life. Yes I do take the game seriously. If you don't then good for you, keep flexing how super cool and important your life is, it means nothing to me. I am not gonna take back the statement that I would prefer not to play as scum with someone like that because it would be a lie.

And if it's the spamming you thing you want me to appologize for, again no. I would have spammed literally anyone in that situation if they were on and could quick hammer to end the game. I left the mafia chat because you were throwing, no reason to stay in the chat if you are going to willfully ignore your team mate in a team chat. What's the point? 

I apologize for nothing. That said I don't hold grudges, you are welcome to, idgaf, but no genuine apology for the things I have said is coming from me. 
Jasmine
Debates: 4
Jasmine
-->
@Lunatic
I don't think it's a flex. 40 hours a week is like almost 6 hours a day. Which is a lot, that used to be my entire school day before covid19.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Jasmine
????
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Jasmine
What school do u go to thats only 6 hours haha?

And do you want to play?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’ll send role PMs out later tonight and start the DP tomorrow morning when I wake up
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Jasmine
40 hours a week is like almost 6 hours a day. Which is a lot,
40 hours is a normal work week in the 1st world.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Lurker smh
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol I am too busy for mafia at the moment, not going to sign up if I already know I won't be able to contribute.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Ik I’m just messing with u
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I could post screen shots of the chat proving that I was very active every single day + contributed a ton of ideas,  or I could tag Bullish to confirm. He already mocked you in the Mafia chat by writing "waaa" when you threw a tantrum and left simply because I said I was in bed and would sign on in the morning. I'm not the only one who recognizes you're behaving like a petulant child. I'm picturing you stomping your foot down yelling, "Mummy I want to win and I want it now!"(in a British accent). It's actually kinda cute when I think of it that way. But this vitriol coming from an adult who can't wait 8 hours to win a game is not... cute. 

I'd prefer not to play with someone as scum that willfully ignores their win condition but is willing to type in the mafia chat when all they have to do is cast a quick vote.

Uhh.. how did I ignore my win con by casting my vote in the morning? I was not willing to type in the mafia chat! I was only typing to you to tell you to STOP MESSAGING ME BECAUSE I WAS IN BED lol that was literally the only thing I was willing to type to you. The fact that you're so mad at me when I played perfectly fine and helped you win  is psychotic. I don't have to sign on in the middle of the night just because you want me to. That expectation of yours is completely insane. Thank god you weren't scum with Supa. 

I would treat anyone who did what you did the same, I would not want to play with them. 

"anyone who did what you did" ... BRO MY CRIME WAS WANTING TO WAIT UNTIL THE MORNING TO SIGN ON. The horror! You're saying its "not a big deal" but if that's the case then why did you throw a cry baby tantrum and leave the chat, call me out to insult me in the End Game even though I played perfectly and you fucking won lol, make some monumentally idiotic quip about me being vindictive and "not needing no man"  all because I caused you such massive pain, such trauma, such turmoil, and such grief by WANTING TO WAIT UNTIL THE MORNING TO HAMMER SPEED because I was sick in bed? That was me "willfully ignoring my win condition" and being a bad teammate? Lol grow up.  It doesn't surprise me that you won't apologize because that's what a considerate adult would do; I'm just saying you should. If you're having trouble figuring out what you should be sorry for, ask around. Everyone sees this backlash from you is completely and totally unjustified.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Lol at the ad populum.

For all the remarks about being a cry baby, you sure are being a cry baby lol.

Uhh.. how did I ignore my win con by casting my vote in the morning? I was not willing to type in the mafia chat! I was only typing to you to tell you to STOP MESSAGING ME BECAUSE I WAS IN BED lol that was literally the only thing I was willing to type to you.
In that same type you typed that you could have typed "vtl speed" in a game where MYLO wagons often dis-appear. You had spent the entire weekend lying about your schedule and saying you would be on after the weekend and didn't. For all the whining about how much more important your schedule is than everyone elses, it's ironic you expect yours to be more important and the mafia games schedule should revolve around yours lol.

The fact that you're so mad at me
Your the one who is still mad here. I just said I don't want to play as scum with you any more and left it at that lol.

I don't have to sign on in the middle of the night just because you want me to
Says the same person who keeps insisting she wasn't trying to prove a point ;-)

"anyone who did what you did" ... BRO MY CRIME WAS WANTING TO WAIT UNTIL THE MORNING TO SIGN ON. The horror! 

It takes 5 seconds to log on your phone and vtl speed, oh the horror!

Jasmine
Jasmine
-->
@ILikePie5
What school do u go to thats only 6 hours haha?
Highschool.

And do you want to play?
Sure.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Jasmine
Highschool.
Lmaooooo

Sure
A bit late haha. U can sign up in the next person’s game. Ill DM and ping u when the signups go up
Jasmine
Jasmine
-->
@ILikePie5
What's so funny about highschool?  😡
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Jasmine
What's so funny about highschool?  😡