What's my political label?

Author: sadolite

Total: 13
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I hate all political parties and all people who support anyone of them. All political parties are worthless and corrupt and only exist to enrich themselves at the expense of their idiot supporters. The US govt as a collective is fucking useless and worthless also. I believe it is collectively run by people in adult bodies but with the collective intellect of 9 year old children. No one in govt is in any position to cast any kind of character assassinations on anyone. They are all everything they would call anyone else. They are all equally scum of the earth.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@sadolite
narcissism. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Sadly, your vitriol makes you no better.

And organic matter could rightly be regarded as the scum of the Earth.

And hatred is a powerful emotion.

My political label is best read as moderate, and I am not aligned with any political party.

And Government is currently the alternative to anarchistic chaos.....So someone's got to do it.

As yet, we do not have a hardwired alternative.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@sadolite
Maybe, but there are few places on Earth that could be democratic without political parties. It would be hard to, among other things, campaign for a political position, maintain connections with one's polity, and fund re-election campaigns against political contenders without some sort of organized body designed to facilitate the process. 

Without political parties, only those with the resources to launch a successful campaign without party connections and resources would win. There's already a monolithic barrier-to-entry for political success in the US given the number of hours candidates spend on fundraising, rallying, and GOTV initiatives.

Who are the ones with the resources to get elected without support from political parties? I'd imagine it would be billionaires who already have access to the media. People like Mark Zuckerberg could get elected. And, with their money, they could create PACs, lend their support to local elections, and generally do what political parties are already known to do. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@MisterChris
Yes, narcissism is based on wanting to be left the fuck alone and having the peoples business addressed in an adult and responsible manner. Selfish me.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
What is the difference between the current govt and anti Christ chaos?
Conway
Conway
-->
@sadolite
You could say you're independent to get a basic message across of where you're coming from in relation to political parties.  I'm surprised it's not an option on our profile page.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Well...Government is as government does.

And the chaos is a stupid few, inspired by megalomania and ineptitude.....As ever.

And the gun salesmen will be will be laughing all the way to the Bank.

Such is what the U.S. has become.

Christ or Antichrist?

But the Inauguration, sure as HELL is going to make for entertaining viewing.

What do you think the body count will be?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
"What do you think the body count will be?" Don't care, hope everyone there dies. They serve no useful purpose to humanity.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Anarchist.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Um no I wouldn't say that. I believe in law and order. The current federal govt doesn't provide any of that. I would call the federal govt anarchists
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Well, there is no party right now that wants more State power and less DC power.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Well then I guess I am unrepresented on any spectrum of thinking in todays world.  Funny thig is there are a lot of people like me. One day they will learn that supporting political parties and govt will spell their ultimate doom.