n * 6 + or - 1 = Hexagons Two Radii

Author: ebuc

Total: 41
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
The six radii of a hexagon, are the geometric explanation of for the  algebraic formula, n * 6, plus or -minus 1 i.e. we see two raddii of primes { and non-primes } on each side of the 6th radii. So that 6 * n plus or minus one. So my conjecture i nearly 90s was that all primes, except 2 and 3 fall on those two lines.

Four sets of this planar, hexagonal, Eucliden pattern define VE { Vector Vquilibrium aka four bisections of the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron

So concentric tori that maybe overlap?

0/1-Frequency abstract great circle { tori } 1, 2p, 3p, 4, 5p, 6 ....so four of these

2-F  7p, 8, 9, 10, 11p, 13p ....so four of these

3-F 14, 15, 16, 17p , 18,  19p...so four of these
4-F  20, 21, 22, 23p, 24, 25......so four of these

..............................23p.......................................24......................................................
....................................17p............................18........................................................
.........................................11p...................12....................................................................
..................................................5p.........6....................................................................
.........22.........16.........10.......4.........O........1......7p......13p.........19p.....25 { 25 is Buckys numerical turn-around number as is 50 etc.
....................................................3p.......2p......................................................................
................................................9.....................8...................................................................
...........................................15................................14........................................................
......................................21..........................................20...................................................

None of my past toroidal considerations considered this type of concentric-like tori

My prime number pattern discoveries were expressed in two ways;

1} a set of four rows --very similar to Arthur Young's { Bell helicoptorr } approach, but he began with number counting number, #1 and I began with non-counting number #0, and used four linear rows,  See LINK to arthurs Reflexsive Universe ideas, but my explorations occurred before I read his stuff,

2} placing numbers in hexagaonal circle, with several sot of concentric like circles after each 6 numbers which led to my conjecture --that I mailed to the magazines-- that all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3-- fall only on two radii { radial lines }, that are on each side of a radii that has no primes.  So the algebraic expression of that, n * 6 plus or minus one, is where all primes fall  ---exeetp 2 and 3-- along with other non-primes.

1} So here is the first four line/level pattern discovery scenario I found for primes, and this is 10 years before I concoted the third scenario ivolving torus;

.0.......................................................6............................................................12...............................................................18.........................
.........1.....................................5p...................7p.................................11p................13p.....................................17p.................19p.....................
....................2p.................4......................................8...............10.........................................14...................16........................................20
............................3p.........................................................9...............................................................15............................................................21

2} was the hexagon with all primes --except  2 and 3--- falling on,  only two radii, along with other non-prime numbers. I dont have a link and old web page I had for free showing that hexagon scenario, as that free web page went bye-bye a long time ago, h,mm first time Ive done this with texticonic charactors.  Zero is the center and placing 2 and 3 aside you can begin to see the two radii of prime numbers, O, 1, 7p etc and O, 5p, 11p prime numbers.

..............................23p.......................................24......................................................
....................................17p............................18........................................................
.........................................11p...................12....................................................................
..................................................5p.........6....................................................................
.........22.........16.........10.......4.........O........1......7p......13p.........19p.....25 { 25 is Buckys numerical turn-around number as is 50 etc.
....................................................3p.......2p......................................................................
................................................9.....................8...................................................................
...........................................15................................14........................................................
......................................21..........................................20...................................................

3} so some ten years later, I got back into my 1st discovery above, and I followed one of Fullers ideas about things that turn themselves inside-out, ergo I did it with four lines, and that led to whole lot of new possible scenarios involving tori and much more;

.........1...................................5p...................7p.................................11p................13p.....................................17p.................19p.....................
-
-
0.......................................................6............................................................12...............................................................18.........................
.............................3p.........................................................9...............................................................15............................................................21
-
-
....................2p.................4......................................8...............10.........................................14...................16........................................20I

The top line  line/level I associate with the outer peak of positive curvature of a single torus 1, 5p, 7p etc and as contractive Gravity

The two middle lines I asscociate Observed Time ergo physical/reality as associated with sine-wave /\/\/\/pattern ergo 0, 3p, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 inside the tube i.e. Gravity and Dark Energy   inverse from the peak-of-curvature  to create the sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ of reality inside the tube and for those like you have not read my findings before, all fermionic matter is based on 3, 6, 9 12 and there are 18 kinds of flavored quark and 18 kinds of flavored anti-quark.

The bottom line above I associate peak of inner negative curvature of the same torus and as repulsive/expansive Dark Energy

No, I'm not saying the shape of Universe is a dynamically changing torus, I'm saying ever particle in Universe, except Graviton and Darkion is based on two or more interfering great tore.  We just never see { quantize } the outer and inner peaks ergo Gravitty (  )  is Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } and Dark Energy )(   is  Metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }.

The weak nuclear force is based on three particles W- W+ and Zo.  See this LINK and go about half way on page on left to these three.

Gluons mathmatically add to nine { 9 } flavors but only manifest as 8 particles.  I dont fully understand that no matter how many times Ive read the explanations.

My whole Cosmic Trinity/trinary Oultine shows how its trinary turtles all the way to the micro-bottom. Arthur Young never expressed any of the above and he got stuck on cosmic seven all the way to the micro-bottom scenario

I hope that explains the basics of how I came to where I am, tho there is much more involved than Ive gone into above.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
epic, i think
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Will you explain it to me please Doc......It would perhaps be clearer in Guadeloupean.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
i think ebuc does a fine explanation, i dont wanna steal the show
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Sure Zed start with first sentence and we can go from there. of what specifically you dont uderstand  Its  not rockets science, even tho you make claims that are unfounded.

I think the truth is, that you dont really want understand anything Ive ever presented, based on past interactions with you.

Hexagonal, radii and four lines/levels is childs play.  So, if you have something specifics, starting first line of text, and you cant grasp my explanations, you may want to find smart child to help you.  Two minds are better than one.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
And this affects my investment portfolio, how?

Or the fact that I'm happy with the smile of Jesus on my face?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
I'm going to be honest, I'm just a little lost. radii? As in the "line" that would be from the center of a sphere or circle to the circumference? So a hexagon has six vertices, okay. 6n +/- 1. Okay... "two raddii of primes" I assume you mean "radii" but how do numbers have radii? You say primes (and non primes)... so why not just say all numbers? Not to mention prime numbers are just numbers who's only multiples are 1 and itself, so unless I'm missing something I don't see the particular relevance. Getting into it I suppose I see the "6th radii" but where are you counting from? Which direction? If I were to assume the first position was roughly "12" and move forward by two for every radii, just for ease of communication the points would be, 12, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. I suppose you could say that 12 is the 6th radii? So then all prime numbers fall in that radii.. In what regard? Are you talking about the structure of atoms? Of waves? Of photons? Of frequencies?

Vector Vquilibrium? I assume you mean equilibrium? Also, I did some background research, and found this - 
"As has been stated throughout this website, the Vector Equilibrium (VE) is the most primary geometric energy array in the cosmos. According to Bucky Fuller, the VE is more appropriately referred to as a “system” than as a structure, due to it having square faces that are inherently unstable and therefore non-structural. Given its primary role in the vector-based forms of the cosmos, though, we include it in this section."

concentric tori? Now, this might seem like I'm mocking you but I'm really not, do you mean that macoroni shaped thing? This guy: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/the-concentric-tori-T-l-in-blue-and-T-L-in-orange-here-we-have-fixed-l-R-3-5-L-R_fig1_323957077

I'm not sure how they would overlap? Like..nevermind... I found it: http://pages.physics.cornell.edu/~sethna/teaching/sss/jupiter/Web/Chaos.htm 

Significant deviations of SuperDARN radar transmissions from their expected great-circle paths have been detected at ionospheric altitudes using the Radio Receiver Instrument (RRI) on the Enhanced Polar Outflow Probe (e-POP). Experiments between SuperDARN Rankin Inlet and e-POP RRI were conducted at similar local times over consecutive days. Customized experiment modes which incorporated the agile frequency switching capabilities of each system were used. 
This is talking about deviating from it, but I assume that's what you're talking about.

"In the current generation of global dispersion maps of surface waves, the long-wavelength structure seems to be very well determined. There is general agreement in the patterns of global phase velocity anomalies up to harmonic degree l≃6. However, the shorter-wavelength structure varies significantly between published maps, and it appears that this part of the models depends strongly on the inversion technique and on the data set of surface-wave dispersion (usually phase measurements). Polarization data depend on the lateral gradient of phase velocity and hence are more sensitive to shorter-wavelength structure than phase data; thus, including these data should enhance resolution. In this paper, I demonstrate that polarization data of long-period surface waves (≥80 s), as a function of frequency, can be reliably measured using a multitaper technique."

Also what do you mean by the unit p? As far as I knew frequency was measured in hertz? 
ebuc
ebuc
I'm going to be honest, I'm just a little lost. radii? As in the "line" that would be from the center of a sphere or circle to the circumference?
Bingo! i.e. yes or correct or affirmative etc Zed has seen or heard much of my stuff, but I never had presented a texticonic hexagon defined by the six radii in past.

So a hexagon has six vertices, okay. 6n +/- 1. Okay... "two raddii of primes" I assume you mean "radii" but how do numbers have radii?
I never said numbers have radii.  Numbers have radii makes no sense and  not sure why you state such.

Please dont tell me youve never seen a hexagon, or its six radii that didnt have numbers associeated.  There are lots of them. Go this google LINK for hexagons.
Few too none of those hexagons or their radii of a line of numbers. 

And a line of numbers --which is all Ive presented--  is not the same your comment above "how do radii have numbers".  Well its obvious how I to have a line of numbers and when there in patterned array as Ive presented the associate with patter of a hexagon. 

You say primes (and non primes)... so why not just say all numbers?
Wheres my specific comment you addressing?  You skipped that. I think you need to actually read the whole thing, then address comments specifically you dont understand.

I shouldnt have to repeat this but I will, there six radii, and all primes --and some non-primes--- fall on those two lines.  Now if you cant understand how ONLY two, of those six lines of numbers cannot contain all numbers of the Universe, then we will really have to lead you around by the hand word by word. Seriously.

Not to mention prime numbers are just numbers who's only multiples are 1 and itself, so unless I'm missing something I don't see the particular relevance.
Relevance of what to what.  Youve lost me. Address a specific comment by me that you dont understand. Thats were to to start. This is not rocket science its visual acuity with a little reading comprehension skills.

Getting into it I suppose I see the "6th radii" but where are you counting from?
You know I did reply to your comments in another thread ---sadolites thread--  and answered your question, of ..'how did I come to my numbers'.....  If you had read my reply to you, that, you would have gave you a long head start  to this thread of mine, where I have offered a more elborate hexagonal pattern that is also expressed algebrically, 200 years ago. I stated that in this thread and to you in saodlites thread.  Your behind the 8-ball, or too far out in front of it without a specific comments by as refference.

So here I go again. I begin with zero  ---O--- and the four level/lines and on the hexagon you can see the zero { O } is at the exact center of the six lines of numbers. Unless you blind, or have poor reading comprehension skills.  Can you find the zero is post #1 above Wedge?

Which direction?
Which direction of what exactly?  Follow the bouncing ball --like in romper room from 60s childhood morning show Wedge----   Zero is in the middle, you got that? Then there is number 1 to thr right of you. Can you see the number one Wedge?  Now move to number 2.  Did you do that Wedge. 

If I were to assume the first position was roughly "12" and move forward by two for every radii, just for ease of communication the points would be, 12, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.
Huh? You say "first position was roughly "12" etc.   I dont say that.  Youve lost me Wedge, I made no such comments and youve gone off to Alice in Wonderland.

I suppose you could say that 12 is the 6th radii? So then all prime numbers fall in that radii.. In what regard?
PLease attempt to come back to what I presented and stated. Or are you gonna play mind games with me.

Wedge please, start at number 1, then #2, then #3, then #4, then #5, then we come to the sixth radii #6. Go around again, then yes, the sixth radii has #12 on it also.

Are you talking about the structure of atoms? Of waves? Of photons? Of frequencies?
NO. And I never stated such and idea.  Address the specific comment you dont understand. Why do I have to keep telling people this.  If you dont understand something Ive stated give me the comment so as i have a reference for you and I. It is the only fair way to play the game communication.

Frequency has to do with reoccurrence of a pattern. Many many things in Universe come in patterns regularity { regular frequency of occurrence } or irregular or semi-regular.  The frequency in my #1 post is in regards to concentric-like set of hexagons, here again I post them for you, reoccurring { frequency } of hexagons;

0/1-Frequency abstract great circle { tori } 1, 2p, 3p, 4, 5p, 6 ....so four of these
...this is called the first shell and if it were having to do with electrons, you also find energy shells, but thats not what Ive said anywhere...

2-F  7p, 8, 9, 10, 11p, 13p ....so four of these
..this is called the 2nd shell, can you see the 2nd layer of hexagonal numbers Wedge......

3-F 14, 15, 16, 17p , 18,  19p...so four of these
....this is the 4th shell/frequency/layer and you getting the idea now Wedge......

4-F  20, 21, 22, 23p, 24, 25......so four of these
..this the 4th hexagonal pattern shell/ frequency/layer etc Wedge. Do you get it yet?........

"As has been stated throughout this website, the Vector Equilibrium (VE) is the most primary geometric energy array in the cosmos. According to Bucky Fuller, the VE is more appropriately referred to as a “system” than as a structure, due to it having square faces that are inherently unstable and therefore non-structural. Given its primary role in the vector-based forms of the cosmos, though, we include it in this section."
Yes that may not be Fullers exact explantion but close and sorry for my bad grammar.It worse cause I have bandage on my thumb. It has been studied that in many cases, if someone gets the first and last letter correct, often times people can figure out what their meaning is. Ive posted Vector Equilibrium many times in many thread around DArt long before you appeared.

concentric tori? Now, this might seem like I'm mocking you but I'm really not, do you mean that macoroni shaped thing?
Did I post a texticonic graphic your refering too?  You once again have not supplied the specific  text or texticons for you and me to both use as a reference. Tori is plural for torus. 
Macroni is only part of torus and I gave no such link.  Your link did not work ergo, if want to know what various kinds of tori look like, the go this Google  LINK and pay particular attention the first torus on top left and it shows us positive and negative curvature of a torus.

I'm not sure how they would overlap? Like..nevermind... I found it: http://pages.physics.cornell.edu/~sethna/teaching/sss/jupiter/Web/Chaos.htm 
Nope.stick to what I say if you want to understand what I'm saying.  I can supply you link to what is relevant if you need it.

Stick to what I'm saying. If you need a relevant link I can attempt to get you one. Again with you giving a reference to commment by me your just shooting off into space.  Ask me about specifics comments if you sincere in want to know what I mean.

Now your just mind games instead offerring my specific comment that you dont understand.  I dont have time for much mind games.

Also what do you mean by the unit p?
Where is the comment by your referencing?  In the number line, if there is p after a number it means prime number.  This should be obvious to Zed and others who have skimmed through my many postings of such lines of numbers where and especialy post #1 of this thread.  I think your playing mind games again.  p after a prime number and you dont get it.  :--(  MInd game unless your a 5 year old

As far as I knew frequency was measured in hertz? 
Then you base of knowledge is is limited to that and nothing more regarding frequency.  When you have sincerity of heart in want understand what Ive presented,

1} dont play mind games with me,

2} address specific comments by me, and ,

3} dont go off irrelevant side topics instead of asking me what I mean.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
The actual fuck? I was willing to think that you actually wanted to convince people, but I fail to see actually reading my response. You cut half of the context! I had no idea what you were talking about, so I was asking if what you meant was what I thought it meant. I provided a link to be clear. Now you're just being an jerk. I am not trying to debate or even say you're wrong, I don't know what you're talking about. Numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 can not have fucking radii, they are not shapes, shapes can have radii. Fundamentally you just bark at anything you perceive a threat, reread my post with that context.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Theweakeredge
The actual fuck?
No sincerity in wanting to understand anything Ive presented.  More ego based mind games. Sad :--(

Start on line one of text, if any have dont understand, give specific comment by me for reference and state your question. As that is a fair way to have 2-way communication. 

Wedges comments above are niether fair nor productive. Just more ego based mind game Sad :--(

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
I didn't know what any of it means, I reference a single thing in the paragraph you refused to quote! "Mind games.." I'm a 16 year old who's tooken a semester of physics, sure. I am not accusing of you saying that,  I asked questions, I do not have the inclination to go line by line if you can't even address everything my three paragraph thing said. You are the one being manipulative here. I see now, any time you get any criticism you don't talk about the other person's logic, you just jump to, "mind games". Sure. Pretend you aren't an infuriating human being to talk to. Maybe the reason why no one listens is because no one else is going to study this in depth, so if you want to teach somebody something, you simplify it in terms that most people get. I'm sorry, but "concentric tori" is a thing of space shaped like a macoroni. That's what I presented a link of.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Theweakeredge
...I didn't know what any of it means....
I repeat for those who cant read english, start at first line of text and  if you have any questions, give specific comment by me for reference.

You have no sincerity of heart to truly understand what Ive presented ---not that is rocket science of any sort---   and I dont want to spend many posts playing your mind games. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
Mind games. Respond to anything beyond a single line. Go ahead. Look into any question's context, can you not understand basic sequential questioning? It's not rocket science, but it is complex frequencies and comoslogical geometric shape, that is complex. Whether you like it or not. Phds literally argue about this stuff back and forth, but you can't engage beyond the very surface level because you're afraid of dipping your toes in anything past your speciality. Go ahead. Refuse to engage. I already gave you my questions, I have to see all of them answered to my satisfaction. Seeing as you cut out large swaths of text and all.
ebuc
ebuc
Bye bye to my  27th, or so, ego based mind gamer. What a sad waste of mind,  or is it  just another ego.

1} The six radii of a hexagon, are the geometric explanation of for the  algebraic formula, n * 6, plus or -minus 1 i.e. we see two raddii of primes { and non-primes } on each side of the 6th radii. So that 6 * n plus or minus one. So my conjecture i nearly 90s was that all primes, except 2 and 3 fall on those two lines.

2} Four sets of this planar, hexagonal, Eucliden pattern define VE { Vector Vquilibrium aka four bisections of the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron

3] So concentric tori that maybe overlap?

4} 0/1-Frequency abstract great circle { tori } 1, 2p, 3p, 4, 5p, 6 ....so four of these

5}2-F  7p, 8, 9, 10, 11p, 13p ....so four of these

6} 3-F 14, 15, 16, 17p , 18,  19p...so four of these
7} 4-F  20, 21, 22, 23p, 24, 25......so four of these

None of my past toroidal considerations considered this type of concentric-like tori

My prime number pattern discoveries were expressed in two ways;

1} a set of four rows --very similar to Arthur Young's { Bell helicoptorr } approach, but he began with number counting number, #1 and I began with non-counting number #0, and used four linear rows,  See LINK to arthurs Reflexsive Universe ideas, but my explorations occurred before I read his stuff,

2} placing numbers in hexagaonal circle, with several sot of concentric like circles after each 6 numbers which led to my conjecture --that I mailed to the magazines-- that all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3-- fall only on two radii { radial lines }, that are on each side of a radii that has no primes.  So the algebraic expression of that, n * 6 plus or minus one, is where all primes fall  ---exeetp 2 and 3-- along with other non-primes.

1} So here is the first four line/level pattern discovery scenario I found for primes, and this is 10 years before I concoted the third scenario ivolving torus;

.0.......................................................6............................................................12...............................................................18.........................
.........1.....................................5p...................7p.................................11p................13p.....................................17p.................19p.....................
....................2p.................4......................................8...............10.........................................14...................16........................................20
............................3p.........................................................9...............................................................15............................................................21

2} was the hexagon with all primes --except  2 and 3--- falling on,  only two radii, along with other non-prime numbers. I dont have a link and old web page I had for free showing that hexagon scenario, as that free web page went bye-bye a long time ago, h,mm first time Ive done this with texticonic charactors.  Zero is the center and placing 2 and 3 aside you can begin to see the two radii of prime numbers, O, 1, 7p etc and O, 5p, 11p prime numbers.

3} so some ten years later, I got back into my 1st discovery above, and I followed one of Fullers ideas about things that turn themselves inside-out, ergo I did it with four lines, and that led to whole lot of new possible scenarios involving tori and much more;

.........1...................................5p...................7p.................................11p................13p.....................................17p.................19p.....................
-
-
0.......................................................6............................................................12...............................................................18.........................
.............................3p.........................................................9...............................................................15............................................................21
-
-
....................2p.................4......................................8...............10.........................................14...................16........................................20I

The top line  line/level I associate with the outer peak of positive curvature of a single torus 1, 5p, 7p etc and as contractive Gravity

The two middle lines I asscociate Observed Time ergo physical/reality as associated with sine-wave /\/\/\/pattern ergo 0, 3p, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 inside the tube i.e. Gravity and Dark Energy   inverse from the peak-of-curvature  to create the sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ of reality inside the tube and for those like you have not read my findings before, all fermionic matter is based on 3, 6, 9 12 and there are 18 kinds of flavored quark and 18 kinds of flavored anti-quark.

The bottom line above I associate peak of inner negative curvature of the same torus and as repulsive/expansive Dark Energy

No, I'm not saying the shape of Universe is a dynamically changing torus, I'm saying ever particle in Universe, except Graviton and Darkion is based on two or more interfering great tore.  We just never see { quantize } the outer and inner peaks ergo Gravitty (  )  is Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } and Dark Energy )(   is  Metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }.

The weak nuclear force is based on three particles W- W+ and Zo.  See this LINK and go about half way on page on left to these three.

Gluons mathmatically add to nine { 9 } flavors but only manifest as 8 particles.  I dont fully understand that no matter how many times Ive read the explanations.

My whole Cosmic Trinity/trinary Oultine shows how its trinary turtles all the way to the micro-bottom. Arthur Young never expressed any of the above and he got stuck on cosmic seven all the way to the micro-bottom scenario

I hope that explains the basics of how I came to where I am, tho there is much more involved than Ive gone into above.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
You have... just copied and pasted, repeated yourself, down to the same spelling error in "equilibrium." Are you going to fully address my questions or not? Because if you're going to be dishonest then you could stop pretending you want to explain it to others.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Theweakeredge
Ebuc.

Might be a genius, but there again might not be.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
n * 6 plus or minus one = all primes --except 2p and 3p---  and some non-primes

......................................41p....................................................................42...............................................
...........................................35.............................................................36....................................................
................................................29p.................................................30......................................................
.....................................................23p.......................................24............................................................
............................................................17p.............................18.................................................................
................................................................11p...................12......................................................................
.......................................................................5p.........6...............................................................................
40......34......28.......22.........16.........10.......4.........O........1......7p......13p.........19p.....25....31p....37p...43p.
..........................................................................3p......2p.......................................................................
........................................................................9................8..........................................................................
..................................................................15.......................14....................................................................
..............................................................21................................20................................................................
.........................................................27.........................................26.............................................................
....................................................33...................................................32.......................................................
...............................................39.............................................................38...................................................

1} So here is the first four line/level pattern discovery scenario I found for primes, and this is 10 years before I concocted the third scenario involving torus;

.........1.....................................5p...................7p.................................11p................13p.....................................17p.................19p.................

3} inside-out four levels correspond to outer peak of curvature  of torus and inner peak of curvature of torus;

........1..............Gravity (  )....5p...................7p............Gravity  (  )....11p................13p..........Gravity (   )...........17p.................19p...............
-
-
0..........Top of sine-wave...................6....................Top.................................12.........................Top...............................18..........Top.......
.............................3p..........Bottom of sine-wave................9...................Bottom...........................15....................Bottom......................21
-
-
....................2p.................4.........Dark Energy )(.......8...............10.........................................14...................16...............................20.........

Most generalized cosmic abstract of Space, Gravity (  ), Dark Energy )(, Bilateral Consciousness * * and ego i  ;

.......................................Space( * ) i ( * )Space..............................................................

.................................Space-Occupied Space-Space...................................................

i = Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 },

------------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------------------

Space = Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space,

(  ) = Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } aka Gravity (  ) ....contractive  pf phenomena...

*  * = Bilateral Consciousness

)( = Metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 } aka Dark Energy ...repulsive phenomena.......

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
You have done the same thing again, second of all, nobody knows how you're getting your numbers, what are you observing, you have shown shapes of the universe yes, but I don't see the logical connection. Anytime someone tries to ask you just ignore the main question and go off on rants about how they're just playing "mind games". It seems like you're the one doing that.
ebuc
ebuc
This next presentation is still in development process. My eventuall hope is to show concentric tori --via the four levels that define them---  that do not overlap each other ergo each torus is larger than the first.

1} The abstract great hexagonal circle-like pattern is expressed as 3rd shell/layer in italics and underlined,
...1a} the first shell i and associates to innner curvature of torus as Dark Energy,
..2a} 2nd shell associates to bottom peak of sine-wave and,
..3a} 4th shell associates with top peak of sine-wave, and,
..4a} 5th shell is in bold associates with outer curvature of torus as Gravity

2}  Ive started 2nd torus by presenting the abstract great hexagonal, circle-like pattern with 1b, 2b, b, 4b, 5b, 6b
in the 8th shell/layer.

........................................5b.........................................................................6b.........................................
............................................BP.................................................................BP............................................
.................................................DE........................................................DE................................................
......................................................5G.............................................G.......................................................
...........................................................TP....................................T6P..........................................................
................................................................5..............................6.................................................................
....................................................................BP..................BP.....................................................................
..........................................................................DE........DE........................................................................
..4b.......BP......DE....G.......TP.....4....BP......D4E........O........DE....BP....1....TP.......1G.........DE......BP......1b..
...........................................................................DE......D2E.......................................................................
......................................................................BP.................BP....................................................................
................................................................3..................................2.............................................................
..........................................................B3P...........................................TP.....................................................
......................................................G.........................................................G..................................................
..............................................)D2E(...................................................................DE...........................................
..........................................BP..............................................................................BP......................................
....................................3b..........................................................................................2b.................................

Here is a 'What If' i.e. what if, on the 2nd concentric torus, we do not advance the abstract great hexagon --as Ive done above--- and we do advance the numerical system one position?  Ive begun showing advancing of 2nd concentric torus'es number system  with  the character )D2E(

That )D2E( is on the third formating Space line from the bottom, on left.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Theweakeredge

You have to take a lot of LSD to see what ebuc is talking about.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@FLRW
I mean I tried - because honestly it seems like Ebuc is jumping around and using actual facts sprinkled in to make it seem credible, but the fact that they can't break it down makes me suspicious
ebuc
ebuc
Ha, as I laid in bed thinking about how to get vertexes { Y } --trinary--  with one torus instead of just single  V  points-of-view. For those who actually give signifant consideration to my inside-outed four lines/level approach, what I thought of last night,  was to have two sets of 2D trajectories. That approach begins zero on top peak as well as a bottom peak, with each going same direction of spiralling forward, with one trajectory going to outer peak { Gravity first } and the other going to inner peak Dark Energy first

............1Y1...........................................................5Y5..........................7Y7....................................................
-
-
0......................................................................................6Y6........................................................................
0.........................................3Y3.....................................................................................9Y9..........................
-
-
............................2Y2...........................4Y4.....................................................8.Y 8.........................................
Also, i'm  limiting the number of Y's to keep as simple a torus as possible, but meets criteria for my Euclidean set of 10 vertexes. So the above would have half of the torus occurring so #5 is halfway postion i.e. 5 vertexes  Y { forward trip } on one side of the torus and 5 Y's on the other side { return trip }. This is a first for me, so development is ongoing.

And again, 10 vertexes goes back to three subdivided triangles in a linear row  that;

1} is minimal set ---ergo minimal as Gravition and/or Darkion--- define a 3D tube,

2} has  vertex central to all three triangles that allows for oscillatory process of a tetrahedron that is inside-outing and outside-out

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
You only just now got suspicious?
ebuc
ebuc
Oops in relooking at the idea I see I made an error and what I thought would be a correct modification to create Y vertexes, is not a simple as I had thought. By having 2nd initiating 0 on bottom { inner curvature } peak, #1 on outer { top } peak is skipped over. So what we have is the original top zero chasing ---wait not not chasing but co-occurring so as to create the Y vertex crossing--   the 2nd zero sequential pattern and I'm not convinced this would create Y vertexes at each nodal V point of view.

to co-occur, the 2nd initiating zero would have to starting time stamp that is a little later than the original zero time stamp, so as the both meet at the approximately the same time at bottom { inner } peak #2, so Ive off-set the two initiatin zeros' to reflect their initiating time stamp.

......{11}.................Y{13}1.........................................................4Y5.........................6Y7....................................................
-
-
...............{12}Y0..................................................................................5Y6........................................................................
............0.........................................2Y3.......................................................................................8Y9..........................
-
-
{9Y10}...............................1Y2...........................3Y4.....................................................7Y 8...................................

Also Ive placed the initiating #10 at beginning of bottom { inner } peak, to show the return trip closure of torus.  All of this above, leaves original top [ outer } #1 as V nodal event and not a vertex, as well as both initiating zeros as being V nodal events and not vertexes. I would also have liked the closure be as the #zeroes, so.....oh wait, I see now we need to add to more events in our total to get back the original zero and that is #12 in bold.

So {12} --twelth event--   brings us back to original Zero event in bold and a 13th event creates Y vertex with the original #1 in bold

H,mmm  this will take some intense consideration, tho mind you myself and others, we still have no less than a 2nd great tori, sharing a common center abstract gravity center, and is at some angular orientation to each other as they are also interfereing  with each other.  Without graphic modeling this is all hard to image-ine.

Since it is the two great circles of the unstable VE I'm considering ---in conjunction with very unstable muons { strong nuclear force }---  the angle maybe considered as approximating 60 degrees from one side 120 degrees from the other side.

FLRW
FLRW

ebuc is talking about  the significance of prime numbers in the occult.  Prime numbers have been used in the occult that have no divisors other than itself. They are believed by the Masons and the Illuminati to have special powers.  OMG, you don't think ebuc is Kanye West do you?

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
I got suspicious from the very beginning, but most conspiracy theorist are scared off with the lightest bit of criticism, so I first sought out to see if they would explain themselves, but after their nonanswers I got frustrated, but to be fair, I expected that, just not as immediately. I thought there would be some sort of justification, turns out - there was none. I gave maximum benefit of the doubt, but I received nothing in turn of answers.   So after that I thought I would try to mess with their pride, but apparently that didn't work either, so here we are.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
Lol.

You know how they say every site has one? Ebuc is the real deal.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
@Theweakeredge
I reiterate...Might be a genius....There again might not.

Do they have a rationale?......It's hard to determine.

SO EBUC......IN LAYMENS TERMS PLEASE.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
SO EBUC......IN LAYMENS TERMS PLEASE.
 Zed, I'm a layman explorer and everything Ive stated is prsenseted as such.  When you or others have a specific comment by me, that, you need more clarity on, please provide the specific comment by me in question.

In the 90's I was presented with an algebraic equation 6 * n plus or minus one, that matched the  conjecture I deduced is a semi-patten of prime number found on two radii of a hexagon.

10 years later, via inside outing,of the four lines/level,  I was led to consider a a torus with two inversions from two peaks of curvature, that, defined a 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ top peaks and bottom peaks.

I had already  define my Euclidean quantum Gravition a as truncated di-pyramid as a tube with a central osscillating spinal axis, and could see that combination of vertexes as a tube, and from there it was a simple to imagine that as a torus.

But now I had a more specific kind of inverting-outverting torus as resultant of my prime number explorations and the inside-outing of those original, four level/lines and the beginnings of quantum Darkion, that overtime became as unitary part of the Graviton i.e. two sides of the same torus i..e positive and negative curvature intimate to and with each other

This all helped me to concurrently develop my Cosmic Trinary Outline and again, whereas Arthur Young ---LINK to  Institute of Consciousness---   went off a Cosmic Seven tact, I saw three's as more Universal { Cosmic }.

So from the  beginning of all of the above, I was arleady well versed in bucky Fullers great circle development and it was easy to just assign the the 2D great circles patterns in Synergetics to my 3D tori and my  great circle Standard Model I had developed in early 2000's. See Fullers LINK to primary set of 87 great circle that Ive posted many times in this forum in differrent threads.

In my last post Ive begun to consider ways to arrive at having vertexial crossings ---i.e. 3 lines of relationship--- and each nodal event in a single inverting-outverting torus, tho, that may not be necessary, if two tori ---see my VE muon 3 great tori ideas---  can interfere enough to have vertexes Y at each nodal event V point-of-view.

Last night I relooked at some images of tori already out there ---see LINK--  and of the three primary types of torus, ring, horn spindle, two spindle, at 60-120 degree orientation, shargin a common center of abstract gravity, would have the greatest potential for most interference as creation of vertexes Y 3 points-of-view and not just single V nodal point-o -f-view.

However, I still see or believe,  that that the spindle torus would fall short ergo my latest ttempt to get vertexes Y  by having a 2nd, initiating zero, 1, 2, 3 etc trajectory. within a single torus, and elimintate ideas of 2Dvectors  interfering with itself to created 3D  vectors. Thanks for you consideration

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Thanks for your time.

But I openly admit, that in regard to theoretical physics I am a super-layman.

So tell me very simply, how you think that your hypothesis actually interplays with the visible universe.