Youth in asia is ok

Author: Utanity

Total: 8
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Thats rite because it should be aloud. God gives us the free will to do what we do with our selves and this means we have the free will to snuff ourselves when we need to. Now this doesn't mean that you go jump off the bridge just because your misses had the pmt with you. No we are talking about when the doctor says hay Uman your got the big c and your got 3 months of pain and agony before you snuff it so you think ok where's the bridge. You sea it doesnt say anywhere in the bible that we cant do this does it and you dont want all your loved wons sea you suffer do you. So say your grandpa is withering away in the oldies farm and he is doing nothing but breathing and the bell movements you just need to put the pillow on his face for a minute and hay presto hes gone to the maker and then you can go and by the boat and go for a real neat holiday with the family because he didnt use up all his money paying for all that medical care.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This was not what I expected 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
This was not what I expected 
Well you no thats what happened to forest gump because he learned that you cant always tell whats in the chocolates and then you get the surprise. But seriously speaking we all have prejudices even when we dont no it and you think something when actually its something else and then it doesnt matter anymore what you expected because you are in the hear and now and what you get is what it is really.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Sound.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
Sound.
Well thats what I think to because it is ridiculous how peoples get upset about dying and in the old days of course peoples couldnt give a continental abodying because they didnt last past 35 years old and so what if you got murdered. You just got on with things knowing that each day you wake up is a bonus. Today of course peoples live a lot longer and they have more time to think and want more and think that wow my life is sakred so dying is a no no. What I am saying is that we should look at death as being part of life and that it is in our hands and not Gods. He gave us life and it is up to us what we do with it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Sound.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
I just hope you don't do a thread about anti-cementism. A bit of a controversial subject.
rosends
rosends