United States House of Representatives Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 117
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

Whiteflame - You are Don Young from Alaska’s At Large District. As the most senior member of Congress, you are the Dean of House of Representatives, representing Alaska for more than four decades. Your large amount of experience has allowed you to join a plethora of Congressional Committees to better serve your constituents in Alaska. Most of these have to do with nature and the environment because of the high amount of self-reliance in Alaska. Your appointment to the House Natural Resources Committee helps you frame the reauthorization of national fisheries legislation. You are the MAFIA FISHERMAN. Each day you may “fish” to gain a one-shot ability for the night from a list of possible choices: xxxxxx. You may save and use any ability that you have gained whenever you like, but once it is used, you may never use or fish for that ability again. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP1:

Elminster - You are Cheri Bustos from Illinois’ 17th Congressional District. As the Chair of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), you were in charge of getting your fellow House Democrats re-elected to hold on to the House of the Representatives. Even though you were the 5th highest ranking House Democrat, you failed miserably in your task, giving your boss the smallest House Majority in decades. To be fair to you though, it wasn’t your fault your party campaigned on Defunding the Police, which destroyed moderate House Democrats; you better hope your district doesn’t become more conservative in the process of gerrymandering with the 2020 Census. You are the SCAPEGOAT. If there is ever a tie (no matter the number of votes) in voting at the end of a DP on a No Lynch or VTNL day, you will automatically be lynched. You win with the Town.

MisterChris - You are Ed Case from Hawaii’s 1st Congressional District. Hawaii as a state shifted most to the right in the 2020 Presidential Election, which was really interesting. Your colleague Tulsi Gabbard whom I respect tremendously sadly retired. As a Blue Dog Democrat, you’re one of the key parts in working out compromise with your colleagues on the other side of the aisle. With a position on the powerful House Appropriations Committee, you are key to bipartisan legislation especially right now when government shutdowns loom. You are the APPORTIONER. Each night you may select a player. If your target is killed on that night, that person’s life will be extended and they will survive until the next night. Once you do this successfully, you will permanently lose your ability. You win with the Town.

The House of Representatives is now in session for three days.

Per the House Rules Article IV Section 2 Clause 5 the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Drafterman
Mr. Lunatic
Mr. Warren
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. Supa
Mr. Bullish
Mr. Speed
Mr. WaterPhoenix

The House of Representatives will adjourn in three days time on Thursday January 21st, 2021 at 5:30 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@drafterman
@Vader
@warren42
The House is open for business
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
Let’s go
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I ruthlessly murdered misterchris. 

Here's why:

1. We could afford a mislynch if I fvcked up.
2. He's been really inactive
3. His initial joke vote with whiteflame felt forced, and not authentic. His overall interactions with whiteflame were to defend him early on but it didn't take much for him to switch to whiteflame at the end.
4. I thought he scum slipped here when he said "While I agree his posts haven't been super substantial & he comes off pretty whiny when defending himself, it fits his town meta (Ofc, that doesn't mean much as he's good at appearing town as scum)". I don't know what he meant by that, because whiteflame hasn't really been scum all that much and the couple times he has he scum slipped monumentally or the game ended very early. So it seemed like BS justification for letting himself change his stance on whiteflame so as not to appear scummy for not being on the wagon in the chance whiteflame was lynched and flipped scum.

RIP misterchris. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
With elminster dead, are you planning on playing out the game or are you still pissed about the mod stuff? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Waterphoenix is hard town to me right now, based on his comments about scum reading me expecting whiteflame to flip town. I feel like if he was scum then he would feel like saying that would make him look bad. The argument that "Leading a mislynch" means you should be the next lynch prima facia is kind of dumb, but if he had inside knowledge I just don't see him saying that.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I ruthlessly murdered misterchris. 
Makes sense to me
Lunatic
Lunatic
Claimed
Drafterman - ???? - Strengthener
Lunatic - Lauren Boebert - 1x Vig
Bullish - From Florida/Not GOP
Chris - Democrat
Greyparrot - Harold Rogers - Self-Watcher

Unclaimed
Supa
Speed
Warren
WaterPhoenix

Speedrace
Speedrace
Mr. Drafterman
Mr. Lunatic
Mr. Warren
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. Supa
Mr. Bullish
Mr. Speed
Mr. WaterPhoenix

Town: Drafter, Lunatic

Everyone else is null. Water is slightly sus for defending whiteflame but he would do that as town. Bullish, warren, and Supa have all been too inactive for me to say anything about them

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Who were elminster's scumreads?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Everyone else is null. Water is slightly sus for defending whiteflame but he would do that as town. Bullish, warren, and Supa have all been too inactive for me to say anything about them
Water was still defending him even as whiteflame was pretty close to being lynched though, so I think that makes him look town. Because if he had inside knowledge and knew whiteflame was scum, he wouldn't have been telling town to scum read me if it was a mislynch. It seems to show he didn't have inside info and was genuinely concerned we were mislynchign whiteflame I think. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Who were elminster's scumreads?

"I think I'll be looking at speed / water / and warren tomorrow"

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm just gonna say I have a 1x role variant. I haven't used it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
vtl warren for a claim, activity, reads, anything. I think of the remaining players we have the least substance from him. I already know he wasn't told of the game, but regardless, he knows of it now, and I'd like to see some activity.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
VTL WARREN

I bet you scum killed Elminster for outing more than one of the scum team.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
I seems our reads are very aligned, although for once I would have preferred if you didn't shoot.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Water was still defending him even as whiteflame was pretty close to being lynched though, so I think that makes him look town. Because if he had inside knowledge and knew whiteflame was scum, he wouldn't have been telling town to scum read me if it was a mislynch. It seems to show he didn't have inside info and was genuinely concerned we were mislynchign whiteflame I think. 
Makes sense. I think I'm townreading Grey also because he's sheeping you like he usually does as town
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I am guessing you saw no one visit you last night?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
I seems our reads are very aligned, although for once I would have preferred if you didn't shoot.
Hitting essentially the doc sucks. I wouldn't have fired if we mislynched yesterday. I didn't get any vibes from chris that he was a power role though. Also he is kind of a weak doc so it doesn't hurt us too bad, still sucks though.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I got no notifications.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Makes sense. I think I'm townreading Grey also because he's sheeping you like he usually does as town
I definitely don't town read him for that lol. He only recently started that in your MCU weapons game. That said, I am still suspicious that he didn't immediately claim when he said himself it was his town meta. Also Pie has been in games with the gramps role, and grey's role functions just like a gramps. I think it's weird he wouldn't just call him a gramps instead of an electrician. Also whiteflame was the first to immediately unvote grey after he claimed. Idk how I feel about grey yet, but we can circle back to him later.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
what is a gramps?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot

line 22
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
weird, there's no electrician in that list.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Makes sense. I think I'm townreading Grey also because he's sheeping you like he usually does as town.

Why would you say that? I was much more convinced El was town than Luna before the DP2 kills and role flips. I'm much more concerned with El's reads than Luna's right now, and you're on El's list BTW.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I am the electrician able to see anyone who visits me whether it is scum or town. my justification is because my representative is big in the energy field.
Do you just get the name of a visitor or are you told their affiliation? Do ninjas effect your results?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I definitely don't town read him for that lol. He only recently started that in your MCU weapons game.
Isn't that around the time he started playing again?

That said, I am still suspicious that he didn't immediately claim when he said himself it was his town meta.
+1

Also Pie has been in games with the gramps role, and grey's role functions just like a gramps. I think it's weird he wouldn't just call him a gramps instead of an electrician.
The only revealed role so far that I've heard of is Strengthener and my own role. I've never heard of any of the others

Also whiteflame was the first to immediately unvote grey after he claimed. Idk how I feel about grey yet, but we can circle back to him later.
Didn't know that, good point
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
Why would you say that? I was much more convinced El was town than Luna before the DP2 kills and role flips. I'm much more concerned with El's reads than Luna's right now, and you're on El's list BTW.
You've recently taken to doing literally whatever Luna does lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Warren (2/5) - Lunatic, Greyparrot
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Isn't that around the time he started playing again?
he's always been around. Usually breaks for a game or two but yeah. he was in croc's game not too long before that

The only revealed role so far that I've heard of is Strengthener and my own role. I've never heard of any of the others
You've never heard of vig? lol jk. Yeah I am not opposed to believing it's a role pie experimented with. But it essentially functions the exact same way as a gramps from my understanding of what grey has said