Who will Hollowood attack, now?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 7
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
With Trump no longer a a valid target, and with making movies a foregone failure if Tom Cruise has his way, who will Hollowood attack? Biden or Kammie?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
Why  is Trump no longer a valid target? 

with making movies a foregone failure if Tom Cruise has his way,
I don't get the reference.  What way is the Tom Cruise way? 

I think one thing the coronavirus killed is the public movie theater.  I just don't see much investment or optimism in that kind of indoor space going forward.  Essentially, TV and movies have become merged into a series of subscription service things except that movies denote one-shot two hour narratives and TV means any other narrative format.  I think movies also still connotes bigger budget but that's changing.

I doubt Hollywood will go after Biden or Harris much- if Clinton and Obama's terms are any precedent then Hollywood will probably mostly endorse this administration. 

I hear Oliver Stone has already started principal photography on "The Pee Tapes"
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
Tom Cruise was on-set recently and blew up at the cast and crew for not wearing masks during downtime between takes, as if somehow, by movie magic, it's okay to be maskless during a take. The guy's an idiot. Either masks are mandatory [as it appears Biden is going to mandate by EO - and if one is good, why not two, as he has begum to wear], or they are not. This set of idiots [Biden and Cruise] can't seem to make up their minds...  assuming they have one.
Puachu
Debates: 13
Puachu
A recent Family Guy episode broke the 4th wall and described itself as Hollywood.  So are we talking about Family Guy here also, or only movies seen in theaters? 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I don't think Hollowood can attack anyone.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Yes, because, as we know, Hollywood never makes fun of Democrats.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@fauxlaw
With Trump no longer a a valid target, and with making movies a foregone failure if Tom Cruise has his way, who will Hollowood attack? Biden or Kammie?
Till they are through with the violent "insurrectionists" while ignoring the three months of burning cities, there is no telling where their perpetual outrage will alight.

But it's certain he will be a created monster, just like the violent insurrectionists.