United States House of Representatives Mafia DP4

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 86
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

Whiteflame - You are Don Young from Alaska’s At Large District. As the most senior member of Congress, you are the Dean of House of Representatives, representing Alaska for more than four decades. Your large amount of experience has allowed you to join a plethora of Congressional Committees to better serve your constituents in Alaska. Most of these have to do with nature and the environment because of the high amount of self-reliance in Alaska. Your appointment to the House Natural Resources Committee helps you frame the reauthorization of national fisheries legislation. You are the MAFIA FISHERMAN. Each day you may “fish” to gain a one-shot ability for the night from a list of possible choices: xxxxxx. You may save and use any ability that you have gained whenever you like, but once it is used, you may never use or fish for that ability again. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP1:

Elminster - You are Cheri Bustos from Illinois’ 17th Congressional District. As the Chair of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), you were in charge of getting your fellow House Democrats re-elected to hold on to the House of the Representatives. Even though you were the 5th highest ranking House Democrat, you failed miserably in your task, giving your boss the smallest House Majority in decades. To be fair to you though, it wasn’t your fault your party campaigned on Defunding the Police, which destroyed moderate House Democrats; you better hope your district doesn’t become more conservative in the process of gerrymandering with the 2020 Census. You are the SCAPEGOAT. If there is ever a tie (no matter the number of votes) in voting at the end of a DP on a No Lynch or VTNL day, you will automatically be lynched. You win with the Town

MisterChris - You are Ed Case from Hawaii’s 1st Congressional District. Hawaii as a state shifted most to the right in the 2020 Presidential Election, which was really interesting. Your colleague Tulsi Gabbard whom I respect tremendously sadly retired. As a Blue Dog Democrat, you’re one of the key parts in working out compromise with your colleagues on the other side of the aisle. With a position on the powerful House Appropriations Committee, you are key to bipartisan legislation especially right now when government shutdowns loom. You are the APPORTIONER. Each night you may select a player. If your target is killed on that night, that person’s life will be extended and they will survive until the next night. Once you do this successfully, you will permanently lose your ability. You win with the Town

Lynched DP2:

Greyparrot - You are Harold Rogers from Kentucky’s 5th Congressional District. Not many people really know you even though you have played a significant role in the House of Representatives. For a long time you were part of the Tennessee Valley Authority Congressional Caucus because of your state and its relationship with the act. Currently you are part of the Congressional Coal Caucus because Kentucky obtains 90% of its electricity from coal burning and it's something you know a lot about. Electricity and energy is like your thing, which makes we wonder why you’re nor a part of the House Energy Committee. You are the MAFIA ELECTRICIAN. You cannot be investigated; if you do get investigated you will receive the identity of who tried to investigate you. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP2:

SupaDudz - You are Hakeem Jeffries from New York’s 8th District. You really are very vocal about things especially the President of the United States. As the Democratic Caucus Chairman, you’re in charge of keeping track of meetings and policy initiatives discussed at those meetings. Your predecessor Joseph Crowley was primaried by the infamous Alexandria Ocasió-Cortez, and thanks to her you have a great job. Early in 2020, you were an impeachment manager over the whole Ukraine nothingburger, but the Senate voted to acquit President Trump of all charges anyways. I was genuinely surprised when Nancy Pelosi didn’t choose you as a manager for the 2021 impeachment. You are the 1x TRACKER. For one night you may choose a player. You will learn who that person visited in the night. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP3:

WaterPhoenix - You are Darrell Issa from California’s 50th Congressional District. In the past, you were a congressman from California’s 49th Congressional District, but decided to not run for reelection with the possibility of being in the minority. Consequently, you Republicans lost the district to Mike Levin, a Democrat who voted along party lines. However, after Duncan Hunter’s scandal, GOP leadership convinced you to run for the 50th District to ensure the seat remains in GOP hands. Currently, you are the richest member of Congress, with an approximate net worth of 431 million dollars. You are the MILLIONAIRE. After your death, you may choose to write and publish a "last will" (a post-death message that may contain any theories or information you wish to share). You win with the Town.

Died NP3:

Bullish - You are Ted Deutch from Florida’s 22nd Congressional District. You supported President Trump when he moved the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem, which I commend you for. In the House you are the distinguished Chairman of the House Ethics Committee that has the job of enforcing and investigating Official Standards of Conduct. As a part of the only House Committee that has an equal number of Republicans and Democrats along with a completely non-partisan staff, you’re in charge of rooting out the rule breakers and investigating any allegations that are brought before the committee. With the power of subpoena, you can compel virtually any witness and document to be put forth in front of you. You are the COP. Each night you may choose to investigate a player upon which you will receive either an “innocent” or “guilty.” You win with the Town.

WaterPhoenix’s Will: “yo guys, why did you lynch me i was, if you can't read op, actually the millionare. the only two town conf in my eyes are bullish, lunatic, and maybe after speeds convincing drafter you guys should be wary of everyone else. speed's pretty tricky as mafia so i wouldn't go town confirming him but through poe it's almost definitely speed or warren, if bullish isn't dead have him share his results before everyone insta-lynching warren. watch it be like lunatic last scum though lol. anyways, i'm probably playing this role wrong and am supposed to do something in this will besides saying what i would've said anyways in the dp but good luck town and try to not lose.”

The House of Representatives is now in session for three days. 

Per the House Rules Article IV Section 2 Clause 5 the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Drafterman
Mr. Lunatic
Mr. Warren
Mr. Speed

The House of Representatives will adjourn in three days time on Sunday January 24th, 2021 at 8:30 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@warren42
@Speedrace
The House is now in session
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Warren

Eating rn but about to go into a meeting so if y'all are discussing something I'll be on in a bit
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Warren (1/3) - Speed
warren42
warren42
Why the FUCK did you guys hammer before the cop was able to post
warren42
warren42
Is there any way to check when lunatic was last online and we can lock clear him
warren42
warren42
I guess it’s probably drafter. I don’t think it’s lunatic.
warren42
warren42
And I kinda have to just trust speed
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Well ima just sit back for a second and watch how things play out. Speed's insta vota kind of sus but I guess he has town read drafter since d1 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
We need to no lunch here
warren42
warren42
Actually fuck maybe it’s speed
Lunatic
Lunatic
I guess we can no lynch. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
vTNL
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ngl still scum read warren but I always get paranoid near MLYO/LYLO so I will reset reads and look over stuff again. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Actually I have an idea. I think we no lynch. 
warren42
warren42
Speed what do you want to do here
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Warren (1/3) - Speed
VTNL (1/3) - Lunatic

warren42
warren42
Walk me through your thought process
Lunatic
Lunatic
drafter strengthen warren tonight. 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
I mean not that it matter.
Lunatic
Lunatic
We 100% no lynch here. Warren will have to use his role tonight or scum kill him. If scum kill him then they make towns jon easier because warren is a mislynch target. Warrens results will guarantee us a 50/50 scenario tomorrow, even if mafia try to confuse things by forfeiting.

Does drafters role still go through if hes killed? Shouldn't matter either way but if it does, thats huge. 
warren42
warren42
Lunatic when have you known me to give up as scum?

I’ve literally fought against being investigated guilty to the end

That’s a minor bone I wanted to pick from last DP but drafter ended it *glares*
Lunatic
Lunatic
job*
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
VTNL
drafterman
drafterman
Now we wait 72 hours for warren to VTNL.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Lunatic when have you known me to give up as scum?

I’ve literally fought against being investigated guilty to the end

That’s a minor bone I wanted to pick from last DP but drafter ended it *glares*

I don't think you actually would have hammered yourself, which is why you were still arguing with me. But whatevs I don't want to tunnel vision or think too much about it til we have to. I wanna go through with letting you get results and force your hand into setting this up into a 50/50 or forcing sucm to kill you. Chances are you die tonight and I know its between speed and drafter, which is also good. 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
My results won’t matter, nobody would or should believe them if they didn’t buy my deputy claim
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
You will motivate warren yes?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Sure