This is my AMA

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 8
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I have not done an AMA in all the time that I have been on this site because I am too busy winning debates. Then came school which just came to a stop as Spring break begins today. You can ask me anything.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Is the Chinese State System more or less corrupt than The U.S. State System.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
I would say less. In the US, the 2 party system itself hinders the government from working, as Washington had warned before. China has corruption within the only party, and US has systemic corruption.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yep. In principle I couldn't disagree with that.

So do you think as an individual, that State is more important than the individual?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
No. I am not bound to serve any country, although my textbook would say otherwise. I am for China(or maybe even the UK or the US in the future) purely voluntarily, and I can simply contribute nothing to no one, and although that would be a douche lifestyle and I most likely wouldn't be like that, it is still a possible choice for me.

Living like a criminal is our freedom. We just choose not to. In reality we have an infinite range of choosing our lifestyles. We are just leaned to choose some, such as office workers, painters, social media influencers, etc, instead of computer hackers and Olympic athletes.

The individual is what any individual must serve in order to serve itself, as redundant as it sounds, it is true: The individual is the individual's top priority. Many people simply work for the nation for the same reason: Working for the nation gives one money, which can ease the difficulty of one's life to serve oneself.

The state is essentially just a group, a community, the same kind of community as the local bar, the school gang and the extended family. Essentially I can devote myself to as many groups as I can, as long as that it doesn't prevent me from serving myself. I can work for a group of Mafia and a group of anarchists, even if I really don't.

In the end, the individual is the top priority, but the individual preferrably shouldn't be the only thing you are serving, for then you are a selfish douche.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Intelligence_06
How do Chinese history classes teach about Mao?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Sum1hugme
Being honest about everything harmless he has done, and shut up at harmful things he has done. The “massacre”, as the westerners call it, is actually described as of natural causes due to long-lasting struggles, wars, and poverty, and is inevitable and Mao tried to prevent unnecessary loss despite that China is a dense nation and loss can be heavy. Makes sense, huh?
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Intelligence_06
Woah that's weird man