United States House of Representatives Mafia End Game

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 38
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
MAFIA WIN

Wow this was such a great game! Probably one of the most suspenseful games I’ve created. I think the balance was a tad bit scum sided; in hindsight I would have made the Tracker a JOAT with a Watcher or just a 2x Tracker. 

Bullish actually got the theme DP3 I think, which I think is the first time someone figured out the theme in one of my games. Kudos to him! The theme was the 3 most senior members (served the most number of terms) of the House of Representatives vs everyone else.

MAFIA:

Whiteflame - You are Don Young from Alaska’s At Large District. As the most senior member of Congress, you are the Dean of House of Representatives, representing Alaska for more than four decades. Your large amount of experience has allowed you to join a plethora of Congressional Committees to better serve your constituents in Alaska. Most of these have to do with nature and the environment because of the high amount of self-reliance in Alaska. Your appointment to the House Natural Resources Committee helps you frame the reauthorization of national fisheries legislation. You are the MAFIA FISHERMAN. Each day you may “fish” to gain a one-shot ability for the night from a list of possible choices: Roleblocker, Rolecop, Scout, Lookout, Ninja, Framer, Janitor. You may save and use any ability that you have gained whenever you like, but once it is used, you may never use or fish for that ability again. You win with the Mafia.

Greyparrot - You are Harold Rogers from Kentucky’s 5th Congressional District. Not many people really know you even though you have played a significant role in the House of Representatives. For a long time you were part of the Tennessee Valley Authority Congressional Caucus because of your state and its relationship with the act. Currently you are part of the Congressional Coal Caucus because Kentucky obtains 90% of its electricity from coal burning and it's something you know a lot about. Electricity and energy is like your thing, which makes we wonder why you’re nor a part of the House Energy Committee. You are the MAFIA ELECTRICIAN. You cannot be investigated; if you do get investigated you will receive the identity of who tried to investigate you. You win with the Mafia.

Speed - You are Christopher Smith from New Jersey’s 4th Congressional District. Before Jeff Van Drew switched from the Democratic Party to the GOP, you were the sole Republican representing a district from New Jersey. Your biggest issue is Human Rights ranging from China to Northern Ireland where separatists have historically had a foothold. In fact you sponsored legislation to prevent the FBI from assisting a group in Northern Ireland that persecuted certain political groups. This work has led you to be a part of the Ad Hoc Committee for Irish Affairs, a bipartisan committee that monitors the region. You are the MAFIA LEPRECHAUN. Each night you may redirect all actions directed at a specific player to the player either directly above or below them in an alphabetized list of currently living players. If any actions were successfully redirected, you will be informed of this. You win with the Mafia.

Alphabetical List:

Bullish
Drafterman
Elminster
Greyparrot
Lunatic
MisterChris
Speed
Supa
Warren
WaterPhoenix
Whiteflame

Fake Role: Soldier

TOWN:

Bullish - You are Ted Deutch from Florida’s 22nd Congressional District. You supported President Trump when he moved the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem, which I commend you for. In the House you are the distinguished Chairman of the House Ethics Committee that has the job of enforcing and investigating Official Standards of Conduct. As a part of the only House Committee that has an equal number of Republicans and Democrats along with a completely non-partisan staff, you’re in charge of rooting out the rule breakers and investigating any allegations that are brought before the committee. With the power of subpoena, you can compel virtually any witness and document to be put forth in front of you. You are the COP. Each night you may choose to investigate a player upon which you will receive either an “innocent” or “guilty.” You win with the Town.

Elminster - You are Cheri Bustos from Illinois’ 17th Congressional District. As the Chair of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), you were in charge of getting your fellow House Democrats re-elected to hold on to the House of the Representatives. Even though you were the 5th highest ranking House Democrat, you failed miserably in your task, giving your boss the smallest House Majority in decades. To be fair to you though, it wasn’t your fault your party campaigned on Defunding the Police, which destroyed moderate House Democrats; you better hope your district doesn’t become more conservative in the process of gerrymandering with the 2020 Census. You are the SCAPEGOAT. If there is ever a tie (no matter the number of votes) in voting at the end of a DP on a No Lynch or VTNL day, you will automatically be lynched. You win with the Town.

Water - You are Darrell Issa from California’s 50th Congressional District. In the past, you were a congressman from California’s 49th Congressional District, but decided to not run for reelection with the possibility of being in the minority. Consequently, you Republicans lost the district to Mike Levin, a Democrat who voted along party lines. However, after Duncan Hunter’s scandal, GOP leadership convinced you to run for the 50th District to ensure the seat remains in GOP hands. Currently, you are the richest member of Congress, with an approximate net worth of 431 million dollars. You are the MILLIONAIRE. After your death, you may choose to write and publish a "last will" (a post-death message that may contain any theories or information you wish to share). You win with the Town.

Warren - You are Drew Ferguson from Georgia’s 3rd Congressional District. Before running for office in 2016, you were a dentist: the dream job of my crush. Going from a dentist to a politician is a big big leap which deserves admiration. Not only that, after getting re-elected in 2018 you were appointed the Chief Deputy Whip by House Minority Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana. In addition to this, you serve on some of the most diverse caucuses like the Peanut Caucus, Automotive Caucus, Korea Caucus, and the Propane Caucus. Your ambition is something I deeply admire and one day you could be the next Speaker of the House moving up the chain of command in the GOP caucus. You are the DEPUTY. You will inherit the role of the COP when they die. You win with the Town

Supa - You are Hakeem Jeffries from New York’s 8th District. You really are very vocal about things especially the President of the United States. As the Democratic Caucus Chairman, you’re in charge of keeping track of meetings and policy initiatives discussed at those meetings. Your predecessor Joseph Crowley was primaried by the infamous Alexandria Ocasió-Cortez, and thanks to her you have a great job. Early in 2020, you were an impeachment manager over the whole Ukraine nothingburger, but the Senate voted to acquit President Trump of all charges anyways. I was genuinely surprised when Nancy Pelosi didn’t choose you as a manager for the 2021 impeachment. You are the 1x TRACKER. For one night you may choose a player. You will learn who that person visited in the night. You win with the Town.

Lunatic - You are Lauren Boebert from Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District. You are what America needs in the halls of Congress and I seriously hope you join the Conservatic Squad in the future to combat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her squad members. Defeating Scott Tipton in the primary hopefully will inspire others to cast out the RINOs plaguing the House of Representatives in 2022 like the Tea Party movement in 2010. Already you have asked Capitol Police to be allowed to carry your firearm in the halls of Congress, which is such a flex imo. Your gun advocacy is unbounded with waitresses at your restaurant being able to open carry guns. For these reasons you are the 1x VIGILANTE. One night you may visit another player and kill them. You win with the Town.

MisterChris - You are Ed Case from Hawaii’s 1st Congressional District. Hawaii as a state shifted most to the right in the 2020 Presidential Election, which was really interesting. Your colleague Tulsi Gabbard whom I respect tremendously sadly retired. As a Blue Dog Democrat, you’re one of the key parts in working out compromise with your colleagues on the other side of the aisle. With a position on the powerful House Appropriations Committee, you are key to bipartisan legislation especially right now when government shutdowns loom. You are the APPORTIONER. Each night you may select a player. If your target is killed on that night, that person’s life will be extended and they will survive until the next night. Once you do this successfully, you will permanently lose your ability. You win with the Town.

Drafter - You are Nancy Pelosi from California’s 12th Congressional District. As the first female Speaker of the House, you have a lot of power in dictating the business of the House of Representatives. Even though you lost the speakership in the 2010 Tea Party which revolved around fiscal conservatism, you regrouped and regained the speakership in the 2018 midterms. As the Speaker of the House, no legislation can be brought to the floor without your approval; however, at the same time, due to your leadership any legislation you support will quickly move through the elongated House process. Just recently, you whipped your caucus to get reelected as Speaker even though some progressives and moderates in the Democratic Party did not support you as speaker last time. As long as you’re there anything you want in the House can pretty much happen. You are the STRENGTHENER. Each night, you may target a player. That player's actions that night will be immune to interference (i.e. they cannot be blocked, redirected, protected against, etc). You win with the Town.

NP1 Actions:

Greyparrot - NK Elminster
Speed - Leprechaun from himself to MisterChris

Bullish - Investigate MisterChris
Drafterman - Waive
Lunatic - Vig MisterChris
MisterChris - Apportion Lunatic
SupaDudz - Waive

NP2 Actions:

Speed - NK Supa; Leprechaun from himself to Lunatic

Bullish - Investigate Supa
Drafterman- Waive
SupaDudz - Track Speed

NP3 Actions:

Speed - NK Bullish; Leprechaun from himself to Lunatic

Bullish - Investigate Speed
Drafterman- Strengthen Bullish

NP4 Actions:

Speed - NK Drafter; Waive Leprechaun

Warren - Investigate Speed
Drafterman- Strengthen Warren

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@Bullish
@warren42
@WaterPhoenix
Thanks for playing!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@drafterman
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
@Elminster
Thanks for playing!
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I hate you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Thanks for playing and congratulations!
Lunatic
Lunatic
I can't even be that mad, speedrace is one of the best scum players on the website. But I am still mad. Fvck. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I hate you.
<3
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Thanks for playing and congratulations!
Thx man, fantastic setup
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
Thx for the fun times!
Speedrace
Speedrace
GGs all around
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Oh bruh I forgot to tell you this but HUGE props for this:

I'll ignore the fact that this is WIFOM and indulge you because you just proved my own point on why you wouldn't have killed me. You yourself said you don't fear a 1x role, which is also me. And for a bit of reverse WIFOM, it seemed at the end of last day phase I would pursue drafter today. If scum thought I would help them with a mislynch, they would 100% leave me alive. It's exactly the reason I planted that seed that I thought drafter was behind the kill. 
I completely ate this up the DP before which is why I didn't NK you or Drafter lol. That was a phenomenal play
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Oh bruh I forgot to tell you this but HUGE props for this:

I'll ignore the fact that this is WIFOM and indulge you because you just proved my own point on why you wouldn't have killed me. You yourself said you don't fear a 1x role, which is also me. And for a bit of reverse WIFOM, it seemed at the end of last day phase I would pursue drafter today. If scum thought I would help them with a mislynch, they would 100% leave me alive. It's exactly the reason I planted that seed that I thought drafter was behind the kill. 
I completely ate this up the DP before which is why I didn't NK you or Drafter lol. That was a phenomenal play

Lol thanks. You still manipulated me in the end though. Fuck haha
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Lol thanks. You still manipulated me in the end though. Fuck haha
Just how the cookie crumbles, or how the town burns?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Oh we burned baby. Damn. I dont think i would have lynched you anyway though lol. That bus on whiteflame had me really in my head with wifom
Lunatic
Lunatic
Sorry town :/
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I think I'm too biased to say if I was actually prideful about the Supa kill lol but I was genuinely surprised that everyone thought it was such a bad kill
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
SPEED is NEVER town.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Fucking mafia was a Bus depot with the non-stop bussing.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Thanks for hosting
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
That was absolutely insane in the end. Speed did an incredible job!
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
you brutally murdered me I thought we were friends ;-;
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
ngl that was a nailbiting finale. Good job 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I tracked Speed NP2. While it wouldn't done much, it could've given us a clue since I in no way thought Lunatic was scum. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
GG to Speed. Well played overall
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@MisterChris
Thx, fun times!
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
speed is never town this is a fact
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
well played and fuck u
Bullish
Bullish
So after white died none of the mafia left would have been copped guilty anyway
Bullish
Bullish
You are Lauren Boebert from Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District. You are what America needs in the halls of Congress
wanna talk about this
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
So after white died none of the mafia left would have been copped guilty anyway
Actually they could if Drafter strengthened you - for Speed at least.

wanna talk about this
Establishment GOPers need to go.