Daylight Mafia - Day Phase 2

Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 259
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
You are the BELOVED PRINCESS. If you are lynched, the following Day Phase will be skipped. If you are killed at night, the following Night Phase will be skipped.

You win with the Town

Graveyard
SupaDudz - Troublemaker - Town
Speed - Beloved Princess - Town

Living Players
1. oro
2. Lunatic
3. Pie
4. whiteflame
5. warren
6. MisterChris
7. Bullish

With 7 players it takes 4 votes to lynch.

This phase will last 48 hours and end NLT 1030PM on 1/28/2021 Eastern.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
By "following night phase" do you mean the nightphase after this dayphase ends?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Correct. At the end of this DP we will proceed immediately to DP3.
MisterChris
MisterChris
If so that means we've avoided a nightkill by pure luck. 
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Sweet
MisterChris
MisterChris
VTL Oromagi.

Oromagi didn't make a single contribution all of last day phase except to:
  • start a "speed is always scum" wagon 
  • share poetry. 
He was posting throughout the DP so clearly he was reading what was going on. I think this reflects his scum playstyle where he'd rather lay low to not screw things up. He's said himself he's a bad scum player. 

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, I'll take it. Now, what rube killed Speed? We were virtually guaranteed to sus him, given the last game, so I'm surprised mafia would target him.

VTL Bullish

Why'd you kill Speed?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Beautiful
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
Bullish is also high on my suspicion list. I want to put pressure on Bullish & Oromagi today. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
ATM, we're on the same page. I'm reading Luna and warren as town right now, not sure what to think on Pie and you.

MisterChris
MisterChris
BTW if you all want proof, here is all of Oro's "contributions" last DP:

ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    VTL Oro
    Lunatic
    Debates: 3
    Lunatic
    Nice hit on speed. We definitely can afford the mis vig yesterday now.

I am okay pressuring oro, though a general lack of contribution from his is usually kind of expected, his activity will occasionally peak. I am equally okay with pressuring bullish since he was trolling all day phase. I mean he had to have been, because he isn't that dumb about both the joke thing and not understanding pie's vig...

vtl oro
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    -->
    @oromagi
    ping
    drafterman
    drafterman
    Vote Count
    Oro - 3/4 - Chris, Pie, Lunatic
    Bullish - 1/4 - white flame
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    I have an important announcement to make:

Someone is the Anarchist in this game because they gave a Bomb to me in the night that I must pass on to during the day or else I die - the caveat is there is a counter and when it hits zero the person receiving the Bomb dies.

Drafter will publically announce who I’m giving the Bomb to, but I thought we as a town collectively should decide.

On a side note, Anarchist could be a TP role per the role list so...
    whiteflame
    whiteflame
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    That's interesting. Guessing that means that we don't know when it will count down, which means that it may make sense to hand it off to town next and then a potential scum, rather than just giving it to a potential scum now.

Worth some thought, but I'm going to call it a night, so I think it over tomorrow.
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    Uh, do you have an important role? If not I would just hold on to it. If you do, and we can't decide who pass it to by the end of the day, you can give it to me. I am not a huge loss to town role wise, just mislynch wise. 

More importanly that shows us we have a likely third party in the game, I don't see that role as town though, either way. In the notes it says stuff about third party.

Sounds like a pretty chaotic, fast paced game. But so was drafters last one too 
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    -->
    @whiteflame
    That's interesting. Guessing that means that we don't know when it will count down, which means that it may make sense to hand it off to town next and then a potential scum, rather than just giving it to a potential scum now.
    Ya that’s what I was thinking. Thought I’d ask everyone for their input as well
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    Pie is confirmed town by the way I'd say unless this is some big brained strat. If scum, I would just hold on to the bomb until right before a hammer went off or the time ran out and toss the bomb to someone randomly without mentioning it. 
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    -->
    @Lunatic
    Uh, do you have an important role? If not I would just hold on to it. If you do, and we can't decide who pass it to by the end of the day, you can give it to me. I am not a huge loss to town role wise, just mislynch wise. 
    I think I have a decently useful role, at least in my view. I’d prefer if I could pass it on but I’m willing to defer to everyone’s judgement
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    I am trying to think of ways we could use it to potentially confirm a scum. The best thing I can think of is to have you pass it to whoever you suspect most. We unanimously decide to defer the lynch and instead use the bomb for the day's lynch. Whoever has the bomb has to publicly state who they are passing it to. If someone lies about who they passed it to, we know we can lynch them next day phase. If the bomb goes off we essentially get a random lynch. Might even end up on scum. If the phase doesn't end, we can count that as our lynch and VTNL or if someone lied just vote them. Thoughts?

I am open to better plans for this as well. I am sure we are missing a way to use this to our benefit.

Also it should be stated if we were to go with my plan, that anyone who passes it to pie for any reason, is instantly scummy. In fact if we do this plan, we probably out to force  all the remaining claims out.

Thoughts?
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    unvote, in case mafia hammer killing oro and pie lol
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    -->
    @Lunatic
    I am trying to think of ways we could use it to potentially confirm a scum. The best thing I can think of is to have you pass it to whoever you suspect most. We unanimously decide to defer the lynch and instead use the bomb for the day's lynch. Whoever has the bomb has to publicly state who they are passing it to. If someone lies about who they passed it to, we know we can lynch them next day phase. If the bomb goes off we essentially get a random lynch. Might even end up on scum. If the phase doesn't end, we can count that as our lynch and VTNL or if someone lied just vote them. Thoughts?
    That’s probably our best bet tbh. I was thinking he could play a game of ping pong between our top 2 scum reads, so they pass the Bomb between each other until the counter runs out.

I am open to better plans for this as well. I am sure we are missing a way to use this to our benefit.

Also it should be stated if we were to go with my plan, that anyone who passes it to pie for any reason, is instantly scummy. In fact if we do this plan, we probably out to force  all the remaining claims out.

Thoughts?
    I think we can delay the role claims from everyone besides our top 2 scum reads till next DP. If we don’t lynch the Anarchist today then someone will have the bomb again tomorrow.
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    I think we can delay the role claims from everyone besides our top 2 scum reads till next DP. If we don’t lynch the Anarchist today then someone will have the bomb again tomorrow.
    Sounds good, I'll follow you on this, and support throwing the bomb to whoever you think is the scummiest. 
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    -->
    @Lunatic
    We also can’t forget that there won’t be a Night Kill today...bless Speed’s soul for that.

We technically can execute a lynch today as well. Do the ping pong among the two most scummy people and then whoever is left we could lynch them as well in that order. 
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    I think Drafter went to sleep but I told him I want to pass the Bomb to Oro.
    Lunatic
    Lunatic
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    Alright make sure you tell oro who you want him to pass it to as well. I suppose we could lynch, depending on if the bomb hits scum. This favors scum lynching town with a bomb but there is a good chance we can catch one of them in a panic and know who to lynch. 
    ILikePie5
    ILikePie5
    Oro - Lean Scum: His lurking and laying low fits his scum meta since DDO days

Lunatic - Null: His interactions with me seem townie but it’s what scum Lunatic would do; he’s just hard to read behaviorally imo

Whiteflame - Null: Still can’t read him, hopefully it gets easier as the DP goes on and I can read past interactions.

Warren - FOS: Warren shooting Supa came off as extremely rash to me, which is unlike Warren. Normally he’s calculative in his assessment but time he didn’t read that Supa could be role-confirmed tomorrow. At the same time, a scum member with a gun? Would Drafter really do that?

Pie - 131691% Town

MisterChris - Lean Town: Just getting a gut townread from him from the whole interaction with Supa

Bullish - FOS: These past few games he’s been town and has largely lost his interrogative ways/activeness in general but what really gets me is the joking. He doesn’t understand MisterChris (tbh I was confused as well) but at the same time is casually joking about Russian Roulette. Judging by previous behavior he reads town but the whole joking fiasco is forcing me into the FOS.

I’d say Oro definitely and then Warren/Bullish in the ping pong match - the latter choice should be decided by town. Oro should claim immediately. Warren and Bullish up for debate

warren42
    warren42
    -->
    @ILikePie5
    Nah Supa was just acting scummy and I didn’t want to double lynch next DP. It also made more sense to use my gun earlier, each day phase there was an increase by 25% if a chance that it’d explode and kill me. So D1 25, D2 50, etc