Trans folks cheating their way to victory.

Author: Wagyu

Total: 6
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu

The left are always pushing for gender equality and complaining when men who take a couple testy pills compete with women. There is more than testosterones which differs between men and women. Men are usually taller. Men have larger fists. Men have more muscle mass. Men have different bone structures. Men have quicker reaction times. Just take a look the at the under 15's team smashing the 6th best women's soccer team competing in FIFA women's. Is the only difference some testosterones? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSt1luwkMY&t=1s - 17 year old man mauling women 

There are two fair proposals.

1. A separate league for trans people. Not enough people competing? Pity, that doesn't mean you can terrorise other divisions. 

2. Since the left are always crying about how men and women are treated differently, and how the woman's soccer team earns less than the men's, let's allow everyone to have a good time together. Men vs women soccer. Men vs women boxing. Men vs women UFC. We can divide everyone into weight and let them brawl it out. 150 kg men vs 150 kg women. That's fair. 

I'll tell you what's not fair, a man breaking the skull of a women. It's pitiful that these men are making a living mauling women. Step in the men's ring and you shall be humbled. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wagyu
I don't think cheating is the correct verb because at least with the examples you give, the athletes have abided by all the conditions set out for them by the regulating authorities (and those conditions are fairly rigorous- you have to have full surgery and chem and live with that for 2 years).

Before drawing any conclusion from a few anecdotes, I'd like to see data across the sports world.  How many trans men were less successful in women's athletics? 

I'm not a big fan of most blood sport but I fail to see the moral difference between a man breaking a woman's skull in boxing or football and a man breaking a man's skull or a woman breaking a woman's skull.  Isn't the problem that we are willing to enjoy and profit from sports with a high degree of risk for permanent disability (football, for example)?   Are we really going to blame the athletes for the blood sport?  Do we blame the gladiator for his cruelty or the state that profited by that cruelty?

I doubt there are enough trans athletes to make a league but I'd endorse the idea of more mix gendered sports.  I note that now that MLB has incorporated negro league statisitics, there are 3 women with records in the major leagues.  I doubt that women could generally outmatch men in soccer or baseball but that tells me we are probably overvaluing pure strength over dexterity, flexibility, intelligence, and endurance in our popular sports venues.  Maybe we need sports that reflect a wider range of human athleticism than just the same old brutish stuff.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Claiming to be a different sex than the one you are biologically, and reaping any benefits that come from that seems like cheating no matter the context.

Mopac
Mopac
The US women's soccer team dominates the league. They never lost any legit game with some highschool boys. They were training that team to get better.

I'm pretty sure the US women's soccer team would demolish any highschool boy team if they were actually playing.
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@Mopac
What do you think would happen if the best women’s team played the best men’s team. Not even the best men’s team, just a team which made the semi finals. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Wagyu
Hopefully proceeds that go to charity.