Author: Vaarka

Total: 650
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Nice song.
I have an attachment to my song because I play the video game. I think that definitely plays a part and if I don't understand the language that is being said I can have my own interpretation of it. This allows the listener to imagine what it wants without it kind of being forced into a general direction. That of course loses its appeal when you know the language but thankfully I don't. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yeah... same as the song i just posted. I like this style bc sometime i can't understand. There are bands like them that do songs in every language, but sometimes prefer not understanding. This is a really good group. These chicks are so beautiful and have a lot of good songs if you're into the genre.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
It has an adventurous or mysterious vibe to it even though this music is on Earth. It is really kind of sad how little we get to find out about different cultures in our lifespan. Even if you travel a lot there will be a lot that you will miss out on. I am focused my life on video games and hardly had time to be invested in music as much or movies. I watched so many good movies but even still there is a lot I have to go through. Even with the thing I am invested in video games there is always something I am missing out on. Guess that is life. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Guess that is life. 
That is life... but concentrate on music a bit. It will show you the hearts of other cultures. And btw.... there is nothing wrong with video games. But try to get out to somewhere you find beautiful that people go to and just chill, watch, and listen to music. For me it's the beach. It's a good break. Gotta get to work, i'll answer you if you reply when i get home. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
See you around. 
My problem is even if I completely experience one thing. There would also be something I missed out on. I didn't say there was something wrong about video games. I simply stated that a human lifespan can't digest all the amazing things about life. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't know man... with the internet we can see a lot. But i guess it's different when you are actually there. I agree we can't see everything, but you can at least try. So, be careful with the games if they are taking you away from the world. Nothing in excess is good... well, that's just my opinion. Honestly, i only care if people are doing what makes them happy. If you want to visit Norway, than make it happen. It's a fallacy to say maybe or i might... no, it's i will figure out how to get the Norway... trust me, i'm planning. True story btw... i really want to go to Norway. I'm trying to make it happen... but, i have medical bills for a bunch of bs that happened... that is a problem with USA... medical BS. But, i know i will get through it and be in Norway. Don't matter when, i'll be there. 
Outplayz
Outplayz

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Okay.
Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz

Boner trigger warning. Ha! 
Outplayz
Outplayz
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael

Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Outplayz
Outplayz
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
some nightcore songs r a pop
Vader
Vader
Vader
Vader
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Nice dude. Great song. Had me head bangin! 
Outplayz
Outplayz
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I can tell you will enjoy this gem and never have come across it before:

Let it build, let the voice kick in, eargasm.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Damn man you are learning my style... i can take only so many goosebumps per day! Crazy thing is i saw a song from her and i didn't like the song but i thought her voice had potential. I saved it just so i can find something... well, you deserve a thank you for finding something. It was on the head bang level for sure... but the ultimate is getting me teary eye'd (which it still might with some weed and a 40). Keep it up man.. i'm bad at finding new music so thanks for sharing. 

Goosebumps on the start where the choir hit, goosebumps when the little creepy girls giggled in the background, that bass drop with the choir... goosebumps, the beat kicking in with Tatu, that drop into the beat and creepy piano, back into tatu killing it... with the end buildup to tracking her voice in minors behind the beat... damn man... that's what i call a song. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

I was really impressed by this song i think might be in your ally (if you haven't already heard it). They are going to change the kpop scene.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vaarka
The Zero Point by Au5 and Synchronize by Hellberg
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
How is this one not better?