Good music

Author: Vaarka

Total: 650
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@K_Michael
based on your sad display here, as much as I think you're chill as fk I'm forced to balance your iconic upbeat version of despondancy with another version of life reflected is so many automatons we may meet.  Not all are lucky enough to play piano... there's a real horror show:

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
K-Pop is not my style but I have loved some Japanese Pop stuff.

^ This is my kind of Asian Pop.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
I just discovered Bo Burhnam not too long ago. He is one of the most interesting and eccentric performers I ever saw. He put his second musical-comedy show up on YouTube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejc5zic4q2A

It's kind of cringe-worthy at certain points. Still, a good watch. 

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That one's good too. I binged there songs a little and so far i like the one i showed, you showed, whistle and boombaya. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I should have guessed you like the more major sounding ones. I'll try to find one, i'm not into j-pop so far... but i'll find something. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz

NoodIe
NoodIe
-->
@blamonkey
If you like his standup you may want to check out Tosh.0's action.  He's farther along in his career and possibly even more offensive to anyone who watches.  

If his show makes you hesitate to click he has a more nuanced character for his standup:

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Although i do like darker sounding stuff, even depressed in ways... this one is too depressed in my opinion. Best way i can explain it is that i like depressed songs, but if they are in your face at the same time. This is just i'm depressed look at me type of song... not, yeah this song is depressive... but not depressive with emotion.  

Best i can remember off the bat right now is... this song: 

This is a simple example bc it's the darker music before the chorus kicks in, but that is the gist of what i'm talking about. The darker parts are just okay and get you thinking, but when the chorus kicks in with her singing it's at god level. I like it when dark songs do that... you can feel the emotion. 

Your song is just straight through dark... imo, that's boring when it's done all the way through. I want to feel the darkness.

Btw, thank you for sharing songs. I look at every song. Music is literally my religion... art in general is my religion, but music is a big part of that.   
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

Have you heard of her? I like some of her songs a lot... especially this one. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm entranced by this today:

I like girl singers a lot more than guy singers. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
That is sexist and ridiculous to say.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Haha... i hate guys. Is that sexist enough. I love the grace of females, and i love the chaos and brilliance in executing that chaos in women. They are my angles... guys are the demons i will devour. But sometimes, i will allow the guy to hold my head back and pour their blood down my throat... as long as the female is there whispering in my ears... become that demon.   
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

A gal showed me this yesterday... it's kinda good and sexy. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Then stop talking to me, I'm a man. Utterly horrendous attitude to have in life. Even women will disagree with you on that attitude.

I will show you what the fuck the beauty of masculine music is:

Men shaped the fucking music industry, they INVENTED EVERY SINGLE genre of music. Respect the gender for what it is; brutally efficient and grand.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Everything i say has a deeper meaning, man... so don't take it at surface level. You are not in that circle of hate... There is a very specific reason i'm saying what i'm saying... it has to do with things deeper than i'm willing to discuss.
Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
Outplayz
NoodIe
NoodIe
Then stop talking to me, I'm a man. Utterly horrendous attitude to have in life. Even women will disagree with you on that attitude.
Cool out!

NoodIe
NoodIe
-->
@Outplayz
Everything i say has a deeper meaning, man... so don't take it at surface level. You are not in that circle of hate... There is a very specific reason i'm saying what i'm saying... it has to do with things deeper than i'm willing to discuss.
Let's not divert our focus to odd lessons we subject on the populous.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz

Ending scene should have epilepsy warning.

NoodIe
NoodIe
still lead to listen but waht?

NoodIe
NoodIe
-->
@Outplayz
 i will allow the guy to hold my head back and pour their blood down my throat... as long as the female is there whispering in my ears... become that demon.
I get a sense that we spend our free time in different ways.  When someone is pouring blood down your throat Is it polite to comment on the flavor?  What's the 
etiquette
there.  Hello sir could I have some more... blood from your throat?

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@NoodIe
I get a sense that we spend our free time in different ways.  When someone is pouring blood down your throat Is it polite to comment on the flavor?  What's the 
etiquette
there.  Hello sir could I have some more... blood from your throat?
All of that happened... not in waking life, in a dream. And the blood... it tasted metallic and was thick, as i remember, but felt good going down. Especially since the girl demon was sticking her tongue down my throat while the other poured. All you have to do is surrender to your demons. You don't need my blood... you need your own.  

Free time in different ways? Possibly. I'm just waking up, getting to these replies, going to the gym, grilling some good steak, eating, going out and seeing which demons are with me today... i hope it's a succubus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMi6Rzb1EfY (the lyrics should teach you a lot about me) 

Nice to meet you noodle. Find a song that describes you with the lyrics. I'll go through all of it, even if i don't like the song.  
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Outplayz
You read the Caster Chronicles? :O