Super Bowl Prediction

Author: Vader

Total: 13
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The Super Bowl is the Chiefs and Bucs. I usually do a playoff prediction, but I was honestly 100% right with my predictions this year (yes I even had the exact SB and got everything in the playoffs right). Ultimately, I believe the Chiefs win 

Chiefs have a more effective offense that flows, a mobile and flexible and better QB. Mahomes has been there and done it, so he has the experience. The Chiefs defense is better as well, and I think the core of TB is emerging in the secondary. While I am not going to rule out Tom Brady and think this will be a much better game than 2020 Super Bowl, I think the Chiefs new, young, and explosive offense is going to dominate over the Bucs
Vader
Vader
If you are gambler and like to gamble, I would definitely put some money on the Bucs. I believe they could win as well if there defense does well and it's Tom Brady, and Tom Brady is the GOAT. It could be a nice +146 money
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
As for who will win...I don't have the football knowledge to say. But I hope the Buccaneers take it, I rarely enjoy a singular team (barring the New York Jets) dominating the NFL for consecutive years, plus I like Tom Brady a lot. Also, as a die hard hockey fan I think it would be kinda neat to see Tampa Bay become the most recent Superbowl and Stanley Cup champions.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Hey guys I found out a few hours ago that today is Superbowl Sunday lol.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Trent0405
A resounding victory for Tom Brady. I now take you to a live audience of all the people surprised by this.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@SirAnonymous
idk why you be tagging me in sports jokes like you think I am going to get it lol.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That is not a request, this is an order
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
The game was spoiled by Biden. Go back to your pool job, joe

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
The game was spoiled by Biden. Go back to your pool job, joe

10 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
Actually it was very surprising, the Kansas City Chiefs were by no means an underdog, if anything the underdog was the Patriots.

9 days later

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Late, but do you mean the Bucs?
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
Is it too early to predict S.B. L-whatever? Next year, anyway? I was bored with this one and changed the channel during halftime. Maybe next year, we'll have my clown choice for halftime. Never heard of this year's guy. Still have never heard of him, and I quit watching after that. Like James Bond movies, the music performer dies after that performance, at least by maintaining some status, and this was no different. Borrrrrrrrrring