Biden policy update

Author: sadolite

Total: 49
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I would like to create this thread for people such as myself who cant see how the executive orders and policies of Joe Biden are helping the taxpayer  or are good for America. Here's how it works: Since I cant see anything that he has done  that is good for me as a taxpayer or good for America, I am obviously to stupid or indoctrinated  and don't posses the necessary critical thinking skills to see how his policies and executive orders are actually helping me and are beneficial to the country.  So if anyone could list any and all policies that are helping me or the country could you please explain in detail what those policies are and how those policies are in fact helping?   As a new policies are instituted you can update me on these new policies and how they are helping me or the country for the duration of Joe Biden's Presidency. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
He cancelled the Muslim ban. How is that not good
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Intelligence_06
It wasn’t a Muslim Ban lol
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
This is barely the first two weeks of his presidency as unfortunately he couldn't take the white house seat when he was supposed to due to domestic terrorists of the Trumpite cult holding things up for the whole nation.

Within just 24 hours of being President, he already achieved these things:

1. Rejoined the World Health Organization and announced Dr. Anthony Fauci would serve as the head of the US delegation
  2. Ended the previous administration’s travel restrictions on several Muslim majority countries
  3. Swore in nearly 1,000 new administration appointees via Zoom
  4. Cancelled permits for the Keystone XL oil pipeline
  5. Created a new presidential appointee role, the COVID-19 Response Coordinator to assist with national vaccine distribution efforts
  6. Launched the “100 Days Mask Challenge,” including an executive order mandating mask wearing on federal grounds and encouraging Americans to wear masks for 100 days
  7. Extended the nationwide eviction and foreclosure moratorium until at least the end of March
  8. Strengthened the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program via executive order
  9. Avril Haines confirmed as the first woman to lead USIC as the new director of national intelligence
  10. Rescinded the 1776 Commission, created under the Trump administration to help reshape how public schools teach the history of slavery
  11. Rejoined the Paris Climate Accord via executive order
  12. Reversed components of immigration enforcement expansion under previous administration via executive order
  13. Paused student loans payments and the accruing of interest on all federal student loans until at least the end of September
  14. Ordered a regulatory review at the Office of Management and Budget to undo the previous administration’s regulatory approval process
  15. Halted the construction of new border security installations along the US-Mexico border
  16. Announced new executive orders for school and business reopening plans
  17. Ordered the inclusion of non-US citizens in the Census
  18. Implemented new ethics pledges for executive branch employees
  19. Signed executive order preventing workplace discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation
  20. Extended work authorizations and deportation deferrals for select immigrants until at least June 2022
  21. Attended the Virtual Presidential Inaugural Prayer Service alongside the first lady, vice president and second gentleman
  22. Held the first White House press briefing led by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
  23. Announced new executive orders to expand Covid-19 testing
  24. Renovated the Oval Office, replacing interior decorations and adding a bust of Latino civil rights leader Cesar Chavez, as well as a portrait of Benjamin Franklin
  25. Implemented White House Covid-19 precautions including mask wearing, frequent testing and new social distancing measures.
  26. Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg began nomination hearings with the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation committee
  27. Delivered additional calls for national unity with speeches by president and vice president at inauguration night concert
  28. Created plans to host congressional leaders this week from both parties at the White House
  29. Scheduled themed days for the next week to focus on specific policy priorities, including “economic relief,” “Buy America,” “Equity,” “Climate,” “Health Care,” “Immigration” and “Restoring America’s Place in the World.”
  30. Prepared plans to overturn key Trump administration abortion policy restricting funding for overseas abortion providers
  31. Redesigned the White House website to be more inclusive, with language translations and additional accessibility options
  32. Ended the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols Policy, otherwise known as the Remain in Mexico policy
  33. Sent a comprehensive immigration bill to Congress to further undo the previous administration’s legacy
  34. Placed a moratorium on oil and gas leasing in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
  35. Added gender-neutral pronoun options to the online White House contact form
  36. Fired Trump-appointed labor board general Peter Robb
  37. Established interagency group on societal impact of carbon pollution
  38. Asked Environmental Protection Agency to immediately reconsider methane regulations
  39. Announced intention to revoke transgender military ban
  40. Designated Domestic Policy Council Susan Rice to spearhead “robust, interagency” effort towards “rooting out systemic racism” in federal agencies.
  41. Proposed new Covid-19 national strategy
  42. Encouraged Congress to grant special waiver for Defense Secretary nominee Lloyd J. Austin III
  43. Named acting Cabinet members until nominees slate can ben confirmed
  44. Withdrew previous administration’s order limiting diversity trainings
  45. Ordered federal agencies to develop plans to address “barriers to equal opportunity” in the next 200 days
  46. Suspended all gas development projects at national wildlife monuments
  47. Restructured immigration arrest priorities for ICE
  48. Re-examine federal funding to ensure equitable distribution in communities of color and low income areas.
  49. Directed agencies to “consider revising vehicle fuel economic and emissions standards”
  50. Froze all last-minute regulatory actions taken by the previous administration
And within 1 week had done these things:
Coronavirus Pandemic
A series of measures will be enacted to tackle the pandemic which has claimed more than 400,000 lives in the US. There will be a mandate to wear masks and practice social distancing on all federal government property - a noticeable change from Trump’s more relaxed approach.
Biden also plans to create the position of COVID-19 Response Coordinator, who will report directly to the President and to launch a '100 Days Masking Challenge' asking Americans to mask up for 100 days and leading by example in the federal government.
Biden will also ensure that the US rejoins the World Health Organisation, and will be sending Dr. Anthony Fauci as the head of delegation to its executive board meeting - a move that will halt the process begun by the Trump administration to withdraw from the WHO.
This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Racial equality
Biden is set to launch a whole-government initiative to advance racial equity.
The initiative is set to include 'Identifying Methods to Assess Equity' and 'Allocating Federal Resources to Advance Fairness and Opportunity'. The move towards this form of better racial equality was central to Biden's first Racial Equality Address - initially announced on January 21 and took place after Senators were sworn in for Trump's impeachment.
In a White House memorandum issued on Tuesday January 26, titled 'Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States'the new administration discussed the numerous failings of the previous government in stamping out this issue.
Alongside the statement, the new US president made a public pledge to crack down on xenophobia against Asian-Americans in the wake of an increase in violence and harassment during the pandemic, which some argue has been fuelled by Donald Trump’s frequent references to the 'China virus'.
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

The memorandum reads, in part,: 'The Federal Government must recognise that it has played a role in furthering these xenophobic sentiments through the actions of political leaders, including references to the COVID-19 pandemic by the geographic location of its origin.'
The newly sworn in President echoed this sentiment throughout his accompanying speech and described the discrimination as 'un-American'.
The new order also calls for 'cultural competency' and sensitivity toward Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders as part of its Covid response efforts. The memorandum also urges the US Department of Justice to partner with those communities to prevent hate crimes and harassment against them.
Immigration
Biden has also begun to put into motion the reversal of the unconstitutional Muslim ban and a Trump’s order that empowered harsh and extreme immigration enforcement - including the infamous building of the Mexico-US border.
Alongside this he has ordered that all appointees in the executive branch sign an ethics pledge, to avoid any further instances of internal corruption. Yes, it would see that this is a direct dig at the Trump tax returns fiasco.

Environment and Climate Change
Biden has signed an executive order beginning the process of rejoining the 2015 Paris climate agreement, from which Mr Trump formally withdrew the US from last year.
Additionally, Biden has revoked the Presidential permit granted to the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline, which environmentalists and Native American groups have fought for more than a decade.
LGBTQ+ Rights
Biden has repealed a divisive law, passed under the Trump administration, which brings an end to Trump's ban on transgender Americans joining the military. The ban was announced by the former president during his first year in office.
In a statement released by the The White House on January 20 titled 'Executive Order on Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation', the explanation of the repeal reads:
Transgender service members will no longer be subject to the possibility of discharge or separation on the basis of gender identity, President Biden believes that gender identity should not be a bar to military service, and that America's strength is found in its diversity.
The new US president then took to his official Twitter page to confirm that he had overturned the legislation, four years after Trump issued the ban and announced the news on Twitter.
This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

This decision will signal change for the LGBTQ+ community which has been at the centre of some of Trump's most stringent policies.
The news comes days after Biden said he would nominate Pennsylvania’s top health official, Rachel Levine, to be his assistant secretary of health - a move that would make Levine the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the US Senate.
'Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic — no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability — and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond,' Biden said in a statement about the doctor's nomination.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
--> @Intelligence_06
It wasn’t a Muslim Ban lol

That's not what the guy who signed the executive order said.

December 7, 2015: In a statement shortly after the San Bernardino terrorist attack:
Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. . . . Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again."
December 8, 2015: On MSNBC:
Geist: Donald, a customs agent would then ask a person their religion?

Trump: That would be probably—they would say, “Are you Muslim?”

Geist: And if they said, “Yes,” they would not be allowed in the country?

Trump: That’s correct.
December 12, 2015: On Fox News:

It’s a temporary ban, not on everyone, but on many. . . . We're not insulting. This is about security. It's not about religion. This is about security. We can't allow people to come into this country that have horrible thoughts in their mind.

March 9, 2016: On CNN:
I think Islam hates us. There is something -- there is something there that is a tremendous hatred there. There's a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There's an unbelievable hatred of us. . . . we can't allow people coming into this country who have this hatred of the United States and of people who are not Muslim.
May 11, 2016: On Fox News Radio (at 7:30):
We have a serious problem, it's a temporary ban, it hasn't been called for yet, nobody's done it, this is just a suggestion until we find out what's going on.
The Twelve Instances of Trump Equating the Muslim Ban and the Travel Ban

May 11, 2016: On Fox News:

I’m looking at it very strongly with Rudy Giuliani heading it. I’ve spoken to him a little while ago. We’re going to put together a group of five or six people. Very, very highly thought of people, and I think Rudy will head it up, and we’ll look at the Muslim ban or the ‘temporary ban’ as we call it . . . He will head it up and he’s agreed to do so.
January 29, 2017: On Fox News:
Jeanine Pirro: I want to ask you about this ban [the territory ban Executive Order] and the protests. Does the ban [the territory ban] have anything to do with religion? How did the president decide the seven countries? I understand the permanent ban on the refugees. Talk to me.

Rudy Giuliani: I will tell you the whole history of it [the Executive Order]. When he first announced it [the Executive Order], he said, ‘Muslim ban.’ He called me up. He said, ‘Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it [the Muslim ban] legally.’ I put a commission together with Judge Mukasey, with Congressman McCaul, [Congressman] Pete King, whole group of other very expert lawyers on this. And what we did was, we focused on, instead of religion, danger—the areas of the world that create danger for us, which is factual basis, not a religious basis. Perfectly legal.
June 13, 2016: In a speech:
I called for a ban after San Bernardino, and was met with great scorn and anger but now, many are saying I was right to do so -- and although the pause is temporary, we must find out what is going on. The ban will be lifted when we as a nation are in a position to properly and perfectly screen those people coming into our country. The immigration laws of the United States give the President the power to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons that the President deems detrimental to the interests or security of the United States, as he deems appropriate. I will use this power to protect the American people. When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world when there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we understand how to end these threats.
June 15, 2016: In a speech:

We have to stop on a temporary basis at least, but we have to stop people from pouring into this country until we find out what the hell is going on. . . . We don’t want to have these problems, and we’ve already got ’em. Look at this weekend. We don’t want to have these problems. So what I’m saying is it’s a temporary ban, in particular for certain people coming from certain horrible—where you have tremendous terrorism in the world. You know what those places are. But we have to put a stop to it. We have to put a stop to it until such time as we can figure out what is going on.
June 27, 2016: In an NBC phone interview:

Trump said his Muslim ban would apply "in particular [to] the terrorist states."
July 17, 2016: On CBS (at 13:52),

Lesley Stahl: In December, [Mike Pence tweeted], "Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional."

Trump: So you call it territories. OK? We're gonna do territories. We're gonna not let people come in from Syria that nobody knows who they are. Hillary Clinton wants 550 percent more people to come in than Obama who doesn't know what he's—

]Stahl: So you're changing your position.

Trump: No. Call it whatever you want. We'll call it territories, OK?

Stahl: So not Muslims?

Trump: You know, the Constitution, there's nothing like it. But it doesn't necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, as a country, OK? And I'll tell you this. Call it whatever you want, change territories, but there are territories and terror states and terror nations that we're not gonna allow the people to come into our country. And we're gonna have a thing called "Extreme vetting." And if people wanna come in, there's gonna be extreme vetting. We're gonna have extreme vetting. They're gonna come in and we're gonna know where they came from and who they are.
July 24, 2016: On NBC:

Chuck Todd: The Muslim ban. I think you've pulled back from it, but you tell me. You said, “Lastly and very importantly,” this is from your speech on Thursday night, “we must immediately suspend immigration from any nation that has been compromised by terrorism until such time as proven vetting mechanisms have been put in place.” This feels like a slight rollback.

Trump: I don’t think it’s a rollback

Todd: Should it be interpreted as that?

Todd: I don’t think so. I actually don’t think it’s a rollback. In fact, you could say it’s an expansion. I’m looking now at territories. People were so upset when I used the word Muslim. Oh, you can’t use the word Muslim. Remember this. And I’m okay with that, because I’m talking territory instead of Muslim. But just remember this: Our Constitution is great. But it doesn’t necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, okay? Now, we have a religious, you know, everybody wants to be protected. And that’s great. And that’s the wonderful part of our Constitution. I view it differently. Why are we committing suicide? Why are we doing that? But you know what? I live with our Constitution. I love our Constitution. I cherish our Constitution. We’re making it territorial. We have nations and we’ll come out, I’m going to be coming out over the next few weeks with a number of the places.

On July 25, 2016: On Fox News: 

Hannity: What is your position? Because you were trying to explain yesterday [on NBC] that your position has not changed that you either vet them or they can’t get in.

Trump: No. I think my position’s gotten bigger now. I’m talking about territories now. People don’t want me to say Muslim. I guess I prefer not saying it, frankly, myself. So we’re talking about territories.

[10] 10, 11. August 15, 2016: In a speech:

I call it extreme, extreme vetting. …In addition to screening out all members of the sympathizers of the terrorist groups, we must also screen out any who have hostile attitudes toward our country or its principles or who believe that Sharia law should supplant American law. ...To put these new procedures in place, we will have to temporarily suspend immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.

On October 9, 2016: In a debate:

Moderator: Your running mate said this week that the Muslim ban is no longer your position, and if it is, was it a mistake to have a religious test?

Trump: …The Muslim ban is something that in some form has morphed into extreme vetting for certain areas of the world.

Moderator: Why did it morph into that? Answer the question. Would you please explain whether the Muslim ban still stands?

Trump: It is called extreme vetting. We are going to areas like Syria.
December 21, 2016: In an interview:

Reporter: Have you had cause to rethink or reevaluate your plans to create a Muslim register or ban Muslim immigration to the United States?

Trump: You know my plans all along, and I’ve proven to be right, 100 percent correct.

oromagi
oromagi
I think of all those top secret security clearances that were denied by FBI during the Trump Administration.  An FBI whistle-blower reported that at least 25 Trump White House appointees applied for top secret security and were rejected (which means the FBI has good reason to believe you are an active criminal or an active spy.).  Trump had to specifically request that these people be given access to top secret data.   All other presidents have apparently abided by the  FBI's threat assessment but Trump brought known crooks and/or spies on board at least 25 times, including in the position of National Security Advisor.

I think the Biden Administration's policy of trusting  FBI expertise is essential to American security, particularly in an age when we are bringing hackable weapons systems, hackable infrastructure online.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Saying and doing something are two different things. He wanted a Muslim ban, but he can’t do it because it’s unconstitutional. Doing a travel ban from terror prone nations is within the rights of the President- the Supreme Court agreed.
oromagi
oromagi
Trusting expertise and telling the truth should also prove useful policies in bringing an end to Trump's pandemic.

WashPo:

Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has stated that, had the guidelines been implemented earlier, a crucial period in the exponential spread of the virus would have been mitigated and American lives saved. Leading epidemiologists have put a finer point on this, estimating that 50 to 80 percent of covid-19 deaths in New York and approximately 90 percent of all American covid-19 deaths can now be attributed to the administration’s delay between March 2 and 16.
The US had the worst pandemic response of any govt.   4% of the World's population suffered 25% of total infections.

A government watchdog study from a generally staid audit agency amounts to a wide-reaching condemnation of President Donald Trump’s botched response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The 346-page Government Accountability Office document, much longer than most, outlines broad Trump administration failures so alarming that the normally circumspect auditors pronounced themselves “deeply troubled.” That constitutes an anguished cry from an office that prides itself on just-the-facts, albeit dull, reports.

Almost 90 percent — 27 of 31 — of the GAO’s recommendations from June, September and November “remained unimplemented” as of Jan. 15, less than a week before Trump left office. The document was released last week.

“GAO remains deeply troubled that agencies have not acted on recommendations to more fully address critical gaps in the medical supply chain,” it said.

The medical supply chain covers a large range of actions and materials related to the pandemic, including coronavirus testing, vaccines, therapeutics and personal protective equipment. Even dollars have supply chain issues.

The report focused largely on the Department of Health and Human Services, which leads the government’s response. But the GAO’s comprehensive review included covid program integrity issues involving overpayments worth $1.1 billion in the Labor Department’s Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program and 3,000 Small Business Administration loans to potentially ineligible companies.

The supply chain of money also has knots. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act provided $300 million to the Commerce Department in March for assistance to the fishery industry, which has taken a financial hit because the pandemic closed restaurants. As of Dec. 4, only $53.9 million — about 18 percent — had been disbursed, which is “inconsistent with Office of Management and Budget guidance on the importance of agencies distributing CARES Act funds in an expedient manner,” according to the GAO.

After the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed success in promoting rapid development of coronavirus vaccines — the one bright spot in its covid response — it failed to fully follow the GAO’s implementation recommendations. Now we suffer a rocky inoculation rollout, with jammed websites, clogged phone lines and canceled appointments.

“In September 2020, GAO stressed the importance of having a plan that focused on coordination and communication and recommended that HHS, with the support of the Defense Department, establish a time frame for documenting and sharing a national plan for distributing and administering COVID-19 vaccine, and among other things, outline an approach for how efforts would be coordinated across federal agencies and nonfederal entities,” the GAO said. “To date, this recommendation has not been fully implemented. GAO reiterates the importance of doing so.”

Trump’s HHS did not agree or disagree with the GAO’s recommendation.

The report details a bungled Trump administration response to a virus that has killed over 455,000 Americans, far more than in any other nation. Former HHS Secretary Alex Azar and a spokesperson for Trump did not respond to requests for comment. Neither did current HHS officials.

Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) did. He chairs the government operations subcommittee of the House Oversight Committee, which was one of the congressional panels that received the GAO report. “This independent report is a stunning indictment of the Trump administration’s total failure to respond to the coronavirus pandemic,” Connolly said. “Their inaction resulted in lives lost.”

When asked about the GAO report, the White House pointed to the national covid-19 strategy that President Biden released on his second day in office. Among other things, it outlines plans for national testing, supply chain strengthening and vaccine distribution and inoculation.

Regarding troubles with the government’s response to covid under Trump, the GAO said:

• HHS “has not issued a comprehensive and publicly available national testing strategy.”
  • HHS has not developed a supply chain strategy with states and the private sector for providing supplies during a pandemic.
  • The federal government cannot “systematically define and ensure the collection of standardized data across the relevant federal agencies . . . to help respond to COVID-19, communicate the status of the pandemic with citizens, or prepare for future pandemics. As a result, COVID-19 information that is collected and reported by states and other entities to the federal government is often incomplete and inconsistent.”
HHS did agree to take steps toward a national coronavirus testing strategy, the GAO reported, but department officials “expressed concern that producing such a strategy . . . could be overly burdensome” on federal, state and local officials “and that a plan would be outdated by the time it was finalized.” The GAO rejected those excuses.

The GAO’s conclusions are not faultfinding after the fact. In February 2020, before things got bad, “we emphasized the need for federal agencies to coordinate, establish, and define roles and responsibilities among those responding to the crisis, and provide clear, consistent communication,” the report said.
The bottom line of the report is that “urgent action is needed and required” to fight covid-19, A. Nicole Clowers, the GAO’s managing director for health care, said by phone. “We’ve been examining these issues for almost nine months now, and we’ve seen the lack of progress that’s been made.”

She acknowledged the report contains “strong language for GAO,” adding: “We’re trying to spur that action that we believe is needed.”
That’s up to Biden, whose serious approach to covid-19 is a sharp contrast to Trump’s.

“The Biden administration is now forced to simultaneously clean up Trump’s mess it inherited,” Connolly said, “while also responding to the greatest public health pandemic in a hundred years.”
Just having a national plan with set goals and working the plan has produced good results in Biden's first 18 days.  The US now has vaccinated more people then any other country.  The number of new national cases per 1,000 has dropped nearly 30% since Biden took office.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
--> @oromagi
Saying and doing something are two different things. He wanted a Muslim ban, but he can’t do it because it’s unconstitutional.
So we agree that anybody who might call Trump's executive order a Muslim Ban would do so because the guy in your profile pic wanted it to be called that, wanted his ban to be thought of as a Muslim Ban,  and would have made an all Muslim Ban if the US Constitution did not protect our religious liberty from the likes of Trump.  Why are you lol'ing Intel for calling it  by the very name the people who promoted that ban wanted it to called?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
There is toady and then there is tomorrow to consider.

A quick fix for you toady, is what it is.

How, do you think, a few more dollars on you pay check next month, will benefit your Great Grandchildren?

And the Guy's only been in office for 19 days....He's probably got more pressing things to think about at the moment.

I'm sure that you will survive.....As long as you don't live next door to  a right wing extremist, whose got a basement full of ammo, a fridge full of cheap beer and a head full of conspiracy theories.....Only joking.....Just spray your self orange and you will be ok.....Unless.......

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
No see, you have to explain it to me.  Muslim ban is vague and lacks any context.
sadolite
sadolite
"How, do you think, a few more dollars on you pay check next month, will benefit your Great Grandchildren?' How will a few less dollars in my pay check  benefit them is my response? If a bigger pay check wont benefit them then by default you are saying me having less money will help them. How?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
A long list, but only 3 policies explained and of those three, worthless to me as far as putting food on the table based on my limited ability to interpret your explanations.
sadolite
sadolite
Muslim Ban?, I got my own problems to deal with. there isn't a single Muslim on this planet that could give a shit about anybody's problems but their own Just like me.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
A long list, but only 3 policies explained and of those three, worthless to me as far as putting food on the table based on my limited ability to interpret your explanations.
I see, then consider yourself fortunate. Trump's America left many starving and struggling, especially if they reside(d) in ghettos.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
So we agree that anybody who might call Trump's executive order a Muslim Ban would do so because the guy in your profile pic wanted it to be called that, wanted his ban to be thought of as a Muslim Ban,  and would have made an all Muslim Ban if the US Constitution did not protect our religious liberty from the likes of Trump.  Why are you lol'ing Intel for calling it  by the very name the people who promoted that ban wanted it to called?
Wanting to do something isn’t equal to actually doing something lol. Supreme Court literally said it wasn’t a Muslim Ban lol.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I see, then consider yourself fortunate. Trump's America left many starving and struggling, especially if they reside(d) in ghettos.
Not like the Democrats that they elect locally have done anything lmao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@sadolite
Muslim Ban?, I got my own problems to deal with. there isn't a single Muslim on this planet that could give a shit about anybody's problems but their own Just like me.
It’s not even a Muslim ban lol. If it was they’d prevent people from India, Pakistan, and Indonesia. Supreme Court even agreed that the President had that power.

Just take a look at his 4 years. How many radical Islamic terrorist attacks did you see? In 2016 it was a massive issue, now it’s not. People never give him credit for that. With Biden all of that is gonna start again and once again we’ll probably go to war
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
So Biden reversed a non-existent ban while keeping the Obama restrictions on travel? Par for the course.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Renovated the Oval Office, replacing interior decorations and adding a bust of Latino civil rights leader Cesar Chavez,

Biden and his sheep supporters probably too stupid to realize Chavez was for a border wall.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Here is another update on Biden policy.

The Biden administration is opening an overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children apprehended at the US-Mexico border, the federal agency tasked with the children's care told CNN in a statement.

The Health and Human Services Department will reopen a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, that can accommodate about 700 children and can be expanded if necessary.

The reopening of the facility comes amid an increase in apprehensions of unaccompanied children on the Southwest border, fueled in part by deteriorating conditions in Latin America and a perceived possible relaxation of enforcement, and reduced capacity limits at other facilities due to Covid-19. It also comes as President Joe Biden rolls out new immigration executive orders fumbling migration to the US southern border.

More kids in cages..700+ more lol!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden is a racist for banning travel from South Africa
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Nah, he is just incompetent.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I still can't get over the fact he has Chavez in his office as a flaming mockery of the public education system.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
How do those policies make any improvements in anyone's ability to engage in the free market system and earn money?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ILikePie5
I said Muslim ban with a question mark
sadolite
sadolite
So which policies are good for America and the tax payer again?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@sadolite
Maybe people would be more amenable to answer if you weren't changing goalposts faster than Trump changes staff members.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Maybe people shouldn't boo Biden's policies at the Superbowl through actual goalposts.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
I'm saying that neither will make much difference to your current life style, other than having to minimally adjust your budget...And I'm also say that their are bigger issues to tackle.

A quick fix for you, now, might be nice...But quick fixes will not necessarily address longer term problems for your great grand children.