The Collected Works of Thett3--now on Amazon

Author: thett3

Total: 25
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Over the years DDO and it's spiritual successor of DART have had a lot of interesting stories. People who have come and gone, relationships, and tons of e-drama. But never before has there been a DDO book--until August 30th, that is. A collaborative effort between myself, bossyburrito (editor) and Romanii (cover artist), in the most autistic thing we've ever done, have created my very own book, based on the various short stories I've written for/about DDO. Such titles include my stupid unfinished pirate fanction, the DDO olympics, and of course DDO Burger King

It's just about the most niche product in the world and I seriously doubt that anyone other than the handful of people who have already bought it would want it...but just in case...here is the link. 

TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
Okay...
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
too high priced
thett3
thett3
-->
@TheHammer
okay Loser
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
actually it’s priceless so considering that it’s being sold at cost it isn’t priced highly enough 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
If it was cheaper people would buy it just to find out if they were in it BECAUSE they'd think others would buy it too.

When it's so high there is less motive to see what others are reading about us in this book that they won't pay to read.

It is a snowball effect and I already know who the main characters will be: 

Thett3, imabench, airmax, YYW, Mikal, other people who earned popularity by being sleazy.

Meanwhile the RM will get a bad rap and be brought up here and there to fill in the story for the other characters and highlight their strengths, then we'll get to the bluesteels, whiteflames, bsh1's, bladerunners and members who actually did worthwhile things for the community like TUF who will be a semi-main character as he's half-sleazy half-legit.

This is why you will preach nonsense about airmax scandal vs that guy whoever it was that bossy exposed but you'll never come to expose mikal for scamming people of hundreds of dollars and ditching you the minute he actually had to repay the community that he's now guaranteed permanent number one spot on statistically.

You will glorify the wrong people, I already know it. You and Bossy have very skewed views of morality and what makes people worth your time.

It is all good with me but don't expect me to buy it. I am not concerned what you wrote about me unless you wrote my real name then I am concerned. 

I also know the whole thing will be so biased.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol it’s like 3 dollars I don’t expect anyone who wasn’t directly involved in its creation to buy it I just thought it would be funny to post 

as for the plot, yeah, pretty accurate 

TheHammer
TheHammer
If you want to know what's in it it's literally all on DDO anyway, no need to buy it.

Granted I've bought three copies myself
thett3
thett3
-->
@TheHammer
however you did resell one—at a profit!
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
if the book sold at cost is overpriced, explain these testimonials, wiseguy 

The quality of a book is a reflexion of the quality of the author’s soul. Nothing else is possible – there is no other explanation for the human wisdom one finds in a Great work besides a metaphysico-ethical transfer between Man and Blank Potentiality, having, as its conduit, the nib of a pen.This being true, it is undeniable that Thett3, that mysterious scrivener, is by no means ordinary. Indeed, reading his words makes one feel – in the realest sense – the warmth of his touch, and of His touch. The Best of Men are radient and shine upon the multitudes; none who read this collexion, painstakingly compiled, edited, and prepared for publication, will be in want of true Connexion with Light. – Bossyburrito**

After reading The Complete Works of Thett3, I gouged my eyes out because I knew I wouldn't be reading ever again – no other book could possibly compare to its greatness. – Romanii

Thett3? More like Best3. As in the best 3 works you’ll ever read are DDO Burger King, the DDO Olympics, and the lost to time 50 Shades of Gay. – SeventhProfessor

Is that a fan fiction? – DylanCatlow

Your mom will die in a horrible accident if you do not read this and share 20 times by tomorrow night, good luck and god bless. – Objectivity

I have spent the last two years in a state of permanent tantric bliss after reading The Collected Works of Thett3. Soon I will leave this cruel world, stepping out of a material realm of attachment and suffering and into the grand steppes of Thett3's imagination, where Mongol QTπs Tuvan throat sing me into my eternal rest. – Skepsikyma
David
Debates: 91
David
Be careful you don't get sued! The TOS says

All material you post on Debate.org, including debate arguments, comments, forums, profiles, pictures, and messages becomes the property of Debate.org, and you waive all claims of ownership for said property

thett3
thett3
-->
@David
i had thought of that... I don’t think that would hold up legally speaking but more importantly I’ll take my chances with a company that couldn’t even be bothered to take illegal spam links off of its site for months
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@thett3
Yeah. I wouldn't bother with it. Juggle is completely clueless and is probably using it as a tax write off
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@thett3
I thought my fan fics were out there, but a whole book. Wow
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
i am reading the online copy for free. you are a very good writer, not to mention very funny
thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
lmao it’s pretty sad isn’t it  
thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
thanks!!! It’s all on ddo if you want to read it I can send you the links 
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
Please do! I have some fan fics I wrote on DDO and one I wrote on DART as well. I would be glad to read them.

The High School one made me laugh the most "she was on her knees...she was praying and says an entire prayer. i think i cried during that lol
thett3
thett3
-->
@Vader
Vader
Vader
-->
@thett3
i bookmarked on pc so i can read these
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
Oh my fucking god the back-cover is enough for me to buy this sometime. 
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Check out the "Customers who bought this item also bought..."
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@TheHammer
I'm familiar with the work.
thett3
thett3
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Amazon recommending “Substance: Or, Sense and Nonsense, Mostly the Latter” is the funniest thing about this project to me 
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@thett3
Also - yeah, Juggle's claim to owning your words is probably shoddy at best.