What in your opinion is my best debate opener thus far?

Author: Undefeatable

Total: 5
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
I feel like my round 1's are arguably my strongest and I'm trying to think of potential sampling for writing portfolio. Which of my debate openers do you guys think best exemplify my writing skills and arguing ability?
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
thoughts? I'm tempted to say Central Banks, but I'm actually playing devil's advocate on that one which is pretty funny.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Undefeatable
Hmmm... Well, I feel like a lot of your R3s are stronger comparatively, but yeah... your R1 may be best for a portfolio just because the later rounds require the reader to know what was said previously. 

Your R1 on our revolution debate was pretty good, and so was the R1 on your debate with Whiteflame. No offense but i don't think I would use the Utilitarian vs. Kantian one...

Haven't read your central banks one, but maybe Whiteflame has thoughts on it
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Undefeatable
I agree with MisterChris in that I think you get stronger as the debate goes on, though, as he said, it's difficult to use them as part of a portfolio.

As for which ones I think are the best, I can only give those that I've read so far, but I'll give you some indications.

I think your round against me was solid. Pretty standard opening, though you do include a pre-rebuttal, something you've made pretty common practice. Wouldn't do it myself, but that's just me. I do think it was an improvement over the round you did on the other side of this debate, though that one's still pretty good.

The Video Games in Schools debate had a pretty lackluster opening, partially due to how short it was.

I'd rate the Disney debate a little lower than your debate against me. It's a fine round, though it doesn't get to hard-hitting impacts like you did against me.

The Drone Warfare opening round was a little lower quality than that, perhaps due to a lack of time to do research on it. The points are there, but they only have some logical warrants and not a lot of support otherwise.

I actually like your Doping debate opening about as much as the one you gave me. It's short but efficient, and does a great deal in a short space. I don't think it's as impactful as the one you gave against me, but it has a tighter structure.

The Immigration debate is fine, though it's missing those key humanitarian impacts that I thought would be the core of your case. I think it's where you come closest to providing them in the debate, but you don't really quantify anything here, so it's somewhat lacking.

I'd say that your VR debate opening was a standout just for sheer support and warrants, though it's a little long. You do a decent job in the new one (still reading it) of taking out the major pieces and presenting them, so the more streamlined version may be more to your taste for a portfolio piece.

Your Free Will opening is pretty good as well, though what holds that back is that it's largely preemptive. I think as a stand-alone opening, it's not as solid as some of the others on here.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Undefeatable
You asked a question that requires only one answer, so I'll pick it based on both quality of writing AND applicability to the resolution.

Your Round 1 here already set you up to win the debate, your opponent forfeiting didn't matter.

I can pick more and discuss more if you care but you didn't ask for my view, just MC and WF.