Pudding vs Ice cream, who reigns supreme?

Author: Soluminsanis

Total: 9
Soluminsanis
Debates: 1
Soluminsanis
I'm more of a pudding guy,  but I do like the occasional soft serve. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Soluminsanis
I learned how to make ice cream as a teen when employed by an ice cream shop which made ice cream on site. I've valued that ability ever since, and my ice cream is highly valued by my friends. I've never commercialized my efforts, but others tell me me it is the best they've ever had. For pure taste satisfaction, and sensation, the colder, the better, and pudding cannot touch ice cream for those values. 

However, my personal maxim may make pudding better than it is, typically. My maxim: "You cannot call it ice cream if it's made with milk." I NEVER EVER use milk in my ice cream, and I would not in a pudding, either. Milk is for drinking, not as a "creamy" desert ingredient.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Soluminsanis
What do you regard as pudding?

In the U.K. Ice cream is either a pudding in itself, or an accompaniment to a pudding.
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
As someone who has never had anything other than the store bought iterations of these products, I will say that ice cream is undeniably the superior food choice.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
You know when I was in Kindergarten, I’d look forward to Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding every Friday for lunch in school. 

The next year pudding was gone and it was the worst thing that happened to me. That pudding was so good. Years later I realized pudding was gone because of Michelle and Barack Hussein Obama. They can burn in hell for ruining my childhood.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Wait you guys eat food ???????
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@ILikePie5
Well, I seem to remember Oba'a saying something like "There comes a time when you have earned enough pudding."
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@fauxlaw
Well, I seem to remember Oba'a saying something like "There comes a time when you have earned enough pudding."
I got red pilled in 2008 without even realizing it
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Intelligence_06
Think it not strange if heaven has a care,
To justice good, forthright and fair,
If after our Lord brings us there,
He'll serve us chocolate all seasons of the year.

I created a Christmas card one year with that original verse in it, accompanied by a paper-thin slice of dark chocolate I'd made, sealed in a polybag. It was a hit.
I would now add "ice cream" after "chocolate."