Drake Beats Beatles For Billboard Top 10 Hottest Hits in One Year

Author: Vader

Total: 39
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Goldtop
If you cant even admit that they employ lyrics I feel like this is swinging into dogwhistle territory lmao.
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@Aporia
You can call them lyrics if you want, technically. But that would be the same thing as calling anything written by Stephen King, "literature".

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Goldtop
Well tbis conversation has been fucking useless lol. Like I said earlier, get yer head out of yer fucking arse.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Aporia
Looks like your argument fizzled very quickly. It's okay, Rap is for the musically challenged, those who wouldn't know a trumpet from a saxophone, a whole note from the staff it resides or a set of well written lyrics to a copy/paste from a Rhyming Dictionary.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Goldtop
Lmao what are you, 60? I explained the continuity between the studio methods of the late Beatles and the production techniques of classic to modern hip hop and yer response was "der deyre just pressing buttons with butts!" Then you proceeded to attempt to LCD the entire genre with lame oversimplification. As if no hio hop artist employs non-sequence based instrumentation (even if they did yer argument is still bullshit). If you dont understand music thats fine but dont be so arrogant about not understanding lol. Fucking classic Dunning-Kruger over here.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Aporia
Lmao what are you, 60?
What are you, 12?

I explained the continuity between the studio methods of the late Beatles and the production techniques of classic to modern hip hop
And I'm sure I know far more about that than you do. I've spent many hours on both sides of a mixing board.

Fucking classic Dunning-Kruger over here.
Yes, over there.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
You are a bit stubborn tbh
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader