-->
@oromagi
We're fast becoming friends. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I could care less about him returning to mafia. There hasn't even been a game in over a month. My issues are with moderation and how they apply discretion in  their banning while trying  to hide behind a code of conduct that they pretend to be Iron clad. I've been raising issues with moderation for over a year now even in defense of people I don't even like. Wylted and RM for example. Rm was never a significant part of the mafia community but I still defended him.

There is no hidden motive here. I am just recommending a better alternative to moderating that will increase the overall health of the site. Wylteds ban was just the most current example to use at the time I made this thread.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lol in 2016 the dude called me out publicly In a thread on DDO saying he wanted to fight me because I was telling people not to vote for him. Me and wylted are not best friends.

I just don't like seeing people get extreme bans for dumb stuff.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
#SupaForDictator
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
Compulsive masturbators.

That's everyone, between the ages of 11 and 18. (Approx)

And anyone who subsequently  fails to form a sexual relationship.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I'm completely worse in a relationship tbh. And the girls are as bad. I got some funny stories about my most recent ex actually, although maybe they're a bit explicit. Needless to say, bitch was constantly rocking the bed while I was trying to do my own thing next to her. She'd fucking show me too sometimes, if on her period, like a child happy with a finger painting. One day she blocked the sink after washing her hands, pushed down a broken stopper absentmindedly, and came crying to me about her housemates. Good enough for her. As if I was fixing that. 
badger
badger
I do think I have a talent for finding horny females though.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
Ur a hoe for not telling me
thett3
thett3
-->
@DebateArt.com
Can Wylted pay an indulgence to the Patreon in order for a restored account?
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@thett3
Hi, I am afraid such things are managed solely by the mods and it's up to them to decide 
thett3
thett3
-->
@DebateArt.com
You must seize power. This is your moment 
badger
badger
To be clear I thought the allegations against bsh1 for pedophilia were pretty dumb as well, but I bet most the mods here took bsh's side on that one too lol. 
This is also funny shit btw. This is one fucked up bunch of people. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Bsh1 => wylted
=
Hyperion => satyr
badger
badger
In all fairness, Wylted had two kids, or as I remember, and did express great love for them. At least take the paedophile thing down. 
badger
badger
It was in a post where he admitted his wife was ugly as a bag. 
badger
badger
Put that up instead.
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@coal
I feel like this
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
you will never be banned from here, https://discord.gg/VaWC3Cwv

you can create your own forum here, https://discord.new/BMdBzpnW5RBD
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones
-->
@3RU7AL
Logiczombie...?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@David
@Barney
@MisterChris
I believe today marks the end of Wylted’s 6 month ban. He has asked me to convey his desire for the “Wylted” account to be reinstated.
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@ILikePie5
Correct. Wylted has already been unbanned 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@coal
It's allowed me more free time t pursue my passions. 
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
What you been up to?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@badger
I lot of inner reflection. I keep running away from my problems. Or I do really good in life. I am good at climbing social hierarchies and have good work ethic, so no matter where I start, within a relatively short time I usually have a good income but feel  unfulfilled so quit my job and live off the excess income I made. 

I think my next step is realizing I can't cure cancer or save the world, so I can stay in one place long enough to actually stabilize my life. I feel like it is ripping at my soul though, to think I will never have a significant positive impact on the world, no matter how hard I try. 

Just like 3 months ago. I quit a high paying job to be homeless, in order to contemplate how I will save the world. I think it might have been a mistake to be an altruistic though.  It just brings misery and hopelessness 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
The 3rd debate you posted in post 14 is not me. It wa an innocent person the mods banned. I am not now, nor have I ever been an SJW that thinks even computers are inherently racist. It looks like it would be an interesting topic to debate though. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
he cheats at mafia.  In fact, I should have known it was Wylted right off the bat just based on the volume of PMs he tries to send during DPs
I sent you PMs talking about vaccinations. You claimed your mother died from covid19, And mine was paranoid about it. I just wanted to air some of my concerns. She's is vaccinated now, so she feels safer. The PMs were not game related and I think only you and pie were the only ones I was PMing during the game, but not about the game. 

The PMs weren't maliciously trying to determine if you were lurking or anything like that either. Out of all your bullshit claims, many which I assume are mere hyperbole and not genuine Ill will, this is the only one that annoys me. I don't cheat at mafia, and in fact have a history of reporting people to game mods who PM me about the game during the game. 

By the way, the game you were referring to, I named both scum DP1, and you guys ignored my analysis and almost lost the game after I was gone, so good job I guess. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
I know it's not a popular opinion, but Wylted's mental instabilities and potentially criminal speech under current laws presented an unfair risk of legal liability to the site with some of his conversations, so I think the ban was justified only because of the realities of liability today. Otherwise, he should have been free to carry on.
The only risk was libel for what was  said about me. Platforms have a lot of protections from what is said on them. 
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
Do you remember the time CosmicAlfonzo pulled a knife on Danielle?
badger
badger
You actually probably weren't around for that right. I remember when Greyparrot first came around too and was Innomen's little bitch boy for ages lol.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@badger
Never heard about it