Why are we banning wylted?

Author: Lunatic

Total: 302
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Wylted
They did a little meet up back in the day and CosmicAlfonzo pulled a knife on Danielle. Was a special sort of drama tbh. He fought his case too. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@badger
Sounds like they shouldn't have met up
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Another Loki promo?

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Lol, this is one dumbass unban. Just watch and wait.
badger
badger
Why don't you go write a manifesto about it?
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
Why didn't you tell me lol
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Haven't had a chance to change the photo yet. Will do
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@David
Correct. Wylted has already been unbanned 
Thank you sir
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@Wylted
hey, Bringer of Rain/ Wylted! Didn't get to thank you properly for your vote on the video game debate. Great stuff. Wouldn't have thought you were the all-controversial user until you challenged me to an infanticide debate, hah.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Undefeatable
I didn't check that debate to see who won. My guess is you did because of the forfeit, when really that only should have caused me conduct points not argument points
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
I think my next step is realizing I can't cure cancer or save the world, so I can stay in one place long enough to actually stabilize my life. I feel like it is ripping at my soul though, to think I will never have a significant positive impact on the world, no matter how hard I try. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Nice context on the mafia cheating thing lol. Had a feeling that accusation was full of crap.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
There is a lot of misinformation in this thread and that is the only piece that bothers me, because it could make people not want to play mafia with me..

Thus is why I would rather just allow attack threads. I can't address whispers against me, only things said publicly. 

For example I was feeling suicidal and then when people doxxed me and tried to get ahold of people close to me about it in real life, I was embarrassed and claimed that I was kidding. 

Apparently that got turned into me faking my death. 

Really the one that bothers me though is oromagi, being full of shit about mafia, though I believe he actually believes it was some sort of attempt to cheat. If oromagi wants he can release all screenshots of that conversation, so it can be known how silly his interpretation of what happened is 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I've been pointing out how people are twisting your words out of context for weeks. I know how people are lol. They want a witch hunt and people like you are just an easy target because you are controversial. It's still messed up. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
It has taught me a lesson. This is basically a simulated death, because nobody thought I would be back.

I learned you can't control how you will be remembered.  It really has reinforced the ideal in me, that I need too obey my own internal moral compass. The people pleasing of me wanting people to see my actions as good, on top of my actions actually being good is pointless. 

My father was abusive, so as a kid when my brother or sister made a mistake, I always took the blame and the beating. I wanted them to have a better life than me. 

Internally I told myself, it doesn't matter if I am perceived as bad, what matters is my actual actions. As an adult seeing false accusations and character assassinations in the realm of politics made me start to think perception is more important than reality. 

However losing all influence over what was said to me, has reminded me that, ultimately it doesn't matter. 

It bothered me that my wife's family thinks I am a bad guy, because any problem we have my wife lies about what caused the problem, so she can appear good. I went along because I wanted them to see her in a positive light, but it bothered me. After this experience though, I don't value anyone's opinion who is not privy to is what actually happened.

I also emailed Alan Derschowit who responded to me and is going through something similar in light of the Epstein stuff, and it helped me to stop caring. 

Derschowitz is defending his reputation fiercely, but it seems to me he is wasting his limited remaining time on it and it is fruitless. Just do good
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Wylted
Interesting way to look at it, an online death.

I'd disagree that you can't control how you're remembered.
As in our personal lives, we have a 'measure of control, I'd argue, though circumstance in winds can blow, overcoming our intents.

I think it's nice when our internal compasses match outward moral compasses, but. . .
"Is one who simply sides with tenacious opinions a gentleman? Or is he merely putting on a dignified appearance?" - Mencius

I 'do think there is value in appearances, more than I'd like really, but that's the nature of reality, what with humans being social interacting animals,
What with humans having to each individually and by groups perceive others.
Setting an example for community or family, 'requires that they realize my actions.
"Virtue is its own reward."  -Cicero
Is a fine saying, especially for the individual, be he by himself or in a group.
But appearances 'can have an effect on others.

'Sounds,
Unfortunate about your childhood, though it sounds selfless of you, speaks of love for your siblings.
Unfortunate your wife lied, that you lied, and her family was deceived to see you as the bad guy.

"I don't value anyone's opinion who is not privy to is what actually happened." - Wylted
And yet you give an account of what happened 'to others?

I'd agree that times can come, where it's better to just cut losses, say to others think what you want, I've expended enough time defending myself.
Still, different people find value, differently.
'Does sound good to do good, even if one isn't perceived as good.
Though I see others knowing 'truth, as a type of good as well, thus 'offering what one sees as truth of a situation, seems good to me.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lemming
I'd disagree that you can't control how you're remembered.
As in our personal lives, we have a 'measure of control,
That's called influence, not control.

Setting an example for community or family, 'requires that they realize my actions.
Who are you, that you think you are worthy of emulation? Jesus set the example. If people want to look at me for inspiration or as an example, I'll tell them to fuck off, and look to Jesus instead.

Though I see others knowing 'truth, as a type of good as well, thus 'offering what one sees as truth of a situation, seems good to me.

Good for you. Be honest, but not because it is good for your reputation.  It usually isn't.  That's because we are all human and make mistakes in complicated situations. Not to mention the fog of war will make perfect actions seem insane to future historians or to armchair quarterbacks.  
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Wylted
The difference between influence and control, can be negligible at times, I'd say.

I'm a part of the environment of others.
If a drunkard father who beats his children, statistics show this to have an effect on the kids choices.
I'd an elder brother who smokes, it points the younger siblings in the direction of an idea of tobacco being okay.
If a coworker does the bare minimum and ignores regulation, it influences their coworkers to laze and cut corners as well.
. . .
A person does not need to be Jesus for their example to matter.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lemming
You said the difference between influence and control can be negligible and then preceded to share a link that goes into how control is an illusion. So I guess thanks for sharing a link that we already determined I agree with. 

An abusive parents does not so much set a bad example for their children as much as they actually cause trauma and the maladaptive behavior stemming from the "rewiring" of the brain caused by trauma. 

'D say if you feel like looking up to your coworkers as an example, please refrain and look to Jesus. If you find yourself being an example to somebody and they start to emulate you, just explain to them you are trying your best to emulate Jesus, and that they should ignore your example and look to the bible for a better one. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Wylted
Eh, I'd disagree that the link 'proved or 'disproved what I said,
Though it did 'comment on our discussion some.
It's just a video that came to my mind during the conversation.

People having a habit of taking after habits of those they interact with on a regular basis, is just human nature, 'I think.
Undeniably so to my point of view, though it appears you have a different take.
'Lot of people in the military have ended up smoking, drinking, cussing, getting tattoos,
'Because they saw others in their 'group doing it.
Humans want to fit in, be like everyone else.
Peer pressure, can be good, can be bad.
But it's 'there.
. . .
Someone litters next to a sidewalk, another person figures it's already dirty, doesn't matter to litter it some more, and the trash heap just grows.
Many situations in life, say a person needs help, often 'No One will do anything, until 'Someone else 'does something, then it's a flurry of activity, with people coming forward to help.
Leaders are better liked in life I'd say, when they lead by positive example.

Eh, some of my coworkers in life have been awesome people, 'worthy of emulation in some aspects of their life.
In their concern for others, work ethic, views on handling life.
If 'I do something that inspires another, I don't mind that, means I'm doing well in life I figure, maybe helps them out as well.

43 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Lol, this is one dumbass unban. Just watch and wait.

Why don't you go write a manifesto about it?

Fascinating stuff. So, we have libel against Joe Biden, Antisemitism, dangerous disinformation about the vaccine and hidden racism against blacks under a facade of defending them against racism (obvious to anyone who reads the threads and understands Wylted's attitudes to any non-white race and non-caucasian-Christian ethnicity).

I wonder what comes next. 

I guess I'm just the maniac with a manifesto and he's the sane one.

Idiots. LOL!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
@MisterChris
Do you understand it only gets worse from here? You are absolutely stupid to believe whatever he is doing is okay. The first thing someone sees when they come on DART under hot topics and/or new topics is his shit on a typical day.
Wylted
Wylted
The threads were dead until I came back. So was mafia. My presence is a net positive to the site. My only issue is that I am afraid if I drop the wylted persona, the site will die again. I really really would love to drop it

Wylted
Wylted
I think Chris is more honorable than David, but in case he isn't, I want to remind everyone that this sort of public criticism where I have the opportunity to defend myself is better than the whispers in Pms and spreading of rumors I have no chance to address and these public call outs should be encouraged. 
Wylted
Wylted
I may not agree with what RM says, but I will send  American soldiers to fight brown people to the death to defend his right to say it. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't know.... he's kind of making all the other right-wingers on this site look like a bunch of assholes for not correcting him or distancing themselves from his  violent extremism.  It's like running QAnon Shaman for Congress- every time Wylted starts a new forum the right loses a little bit more credibility.   Generally speaking, Wylted's active participation is clearly moving the Overton window to the left within our little population.  I certainly don't see any danger of him actually persuading anybody who did not already share his rancid values.
Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@RationalMadman
so what if he is being racist? he hasnt caused any harm
Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@oromagi
how is he a violent extremist? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
Quite honestly he is very entertaining.

One takes such rhetoric as seriously as one want's to.

And some people like to take it far more seriously than others do..... I would suggest that effectual sensitivity, is their problem, and not Wylted's.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Aryanman
Can you name me any long-term results of racist propaganda that aren't harmful?