Heavy Hitters Mafia Endgame

Author: warren42

Total: 17
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Town wins!

Mafia
Chris- AJ: You are the current WBA, WBO, and IBF champion. You are the mafia goon.

Pie- Fury: You are the current WBC champion. You drew Deontay Wilder once. As the only undefeated champ you're the role cop. You can select a player each night to determine their role.

Town
GP- Wilder: You have insane one punch power and all but one of your 42 wins have come by KO. The only time you won a decision you had a rematch and won by KO the second time. As a result you're the even night vig. On even night phases you can decide to choose one player. HOWEVER, since you are no longer a champion, your shot will need to be approved by another player who will be randomly selected. They will get the following message:

"The vig has a gun pointed at [player]. You have been randomly selected to approve or deny the shot. Would you like to approve or deny it?"

Whiteflame- Ruiz: You kept AJ honest, defeating him by KO. You won the WBA, WBO, and IBF belts, but lost them in your rematch. Because you exposed a weakness in him you are the cop. Each night you can decide to investigate another player who will be either innocent or guilty.

HOWEVER, since you are no longer a champion, the result of your action will be sent to another player who will be randomly selected. They will get the following message:

"The cop investigated [player]. They have been investigated [affiliation]."

Lunatic- Ortiz: Both times you took a crack at Wilder you looked good until his one shot power put you on the canvas. As a result you're vanilla. You win with the town.

Supa- Povetkin: You've challenged for a title before but never won one. You're vanilla. You can contribute to the town with your voice and your vote.

Speed- Whyte: Despite talking a big game you were easily beaten by AJ and lost in a stunning one shot KO to Povetkin, and he's old as hell. Shut up and know your place as a second tier guy. Vanilla.

bringerofrain/bullish-Joyce: You're a solid prospect but you're also 35. You'd better get on a fast track to a title shot if you want to make a decent career for yourself. Until that happens you're vanilla. You have no special abilities and can contribute to the town with your deductive reasoning and vote.

Oro- Wallin: You were supposed to be a tune up fight for Tyson Fury but you opened up a nasty cut above his eye. The ref honestly probably should have stopped the fight and declared you the winner, but champions are, for better or for worse, often given a bit of leeway. You ended up losing the fight, but proved in your recent fight with Dominic Breazeale that your Fury fight wasn't a fluke. You have some serious skill, but you didn't win at the biggest stage. You are vanilla.

If he dies after whiteflame: As one of the more promising "young" guys at heavyweight (despite already being 30) you may be the next best thing in the division. As a result, you were the deputy, you just didn't know it, much like the rest of the world didn't know about you until the Fury fight. Now that the cop has died you are the cop.
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
The statistical odds odds of that were less than 20% lol
Not sure how you did this math?

Cop result goes to random player (excluding cop.) Mafia are 2/8 of those players D1, 2/7 if you guys had lynched. You were 2/6 on N2.

N1 = 25% chance
N2 = 33% chance

The chance that town gets both of those is .75*.67 or 50.25%

If there had been a lynch on a town player D1 it'd have been 2/7 and 2/5. This would mean town's chance to get both are .71*.4, or 28.4%

So no, the cop results should have been deemed semi-reliable at best
warren42
warren42
Maybe you did the math assuming *only* vanillas/goons could get the result? But that's not what I said in OP
warren42
warren42
Plus it was theoretically possible for a player to get a result on himself, in which case the reliability numbers are even lower. How likely are you to believe someone who comes out with "I was investigated innocent last night"

Edit in bold
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
Endgame up btw
warren42
warren42
-->
@Bullish
@oromagi
@Speedrace
Endgame up
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
GGs

I thought Chris had it in the bag
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
I did too but Grey is hard to predict.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Maybe you did the math assuming *only* vanillas/goons could get the result? But that's not what I said in OP

That’s exactly what everyone assumed lol. I said it multiple times in scum chat and you didn’t clarify lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
GGs

I thought Chris had it in the bag
It honestly was POE at that time. GP may be questionable in his actions but this was kinda obvious on DP3. Supa was just being dumb.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Just on a side note, I hate having games where there are odds related to mechanics. Danielle confessed to being a bastard mod when I was Elite Bodyguard lol.

Just as a declaration, im going to refrain having these types of roles in my games
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sorry Speed. It was either Chris or Speed imo. Would've put my vote on Chris last DP if I didn't die
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I said it multiple times in scum chat and you didn’t clarify lol
The mod's job isn't to point out your mistakes. If you'd asked I'd have clarified. You didn't ask.
warren42
warren42
I'd have been interested in the outcome if Chris had tried pushing Grey given the fact that bullish had voted him D3. I think that Chris made the right decision but the other would've been interesting as well.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
The mod's job isn't to point out your mistakes. If you'd asked I'd have clarified. You didn't ask.
If you’re gonna have these types of mechanics then you should make yourself clear, just like you did with the Alexandr thing. Just my opinion as usuak
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't think anything was unclear. I said vanillas and goons can have an impact in the game so they wouldn't just check out during the night phase. In the PMs of the players with those mechanics you can see it says a random player, not a random vanilla or something. It should have at least been clear when they flipped.

Regarding Usyk's first name I don't think that's analogous because I gave you a fake claim, I wanted to make sure it was spelled right (though there are apparently like 3 different ways it can be spelled.) Potentially causing you to botch a fake claim and correcting your inaccurate interpretation aren't equal
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Sorry Speed. It was either Chris or Speed imo. Would've put my vote on Chris last DP if I didn't die
Yeah, game was over once speed flipped town. Obvious POE.