Religion >< Spirituality

Author: ebuc

Total: 25
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
A religion is any set of regular { daily, weekly etc } intentional practices, that, aid the human it getting the most, joy, contentment, satisfaction or whatever it may be they desire, out of their life.

Religion can be assigned by one person to self, or, a group of people to the group.

Spiritual practice is always 2-fold;

1} Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } enligtenment ---to whatever degree and how ever many times a day of being tuned IN or OUT of enlightenment---,

2} to raise the spirits, i.e. to raise the energy levels of self and those around us,  with an ultimate goal of;

........2a} approach a feeling of a  timeless bliss,

..........2b} to heal,

............2c} the act of  love i.e. to triangulate  a set of relationships that fixate { focus } on specific target, biologic, or not, thereby creating an opening/portal  between our heart-as-soul, and, the environment outside of our heart-as-soul  ergo an inherent twoness involement via triangular set of inter-relationships.

\*)(*/ = triangulated coherent { binding/attraction INward >< } love via a portal for exchange

*)Y(*  = radiating { OUTward <> } triangulated love that, is not inherently an exchange ---via bindingtriangular portal-- oriented participant with their environment

* * = bioloiogical animals with nervous system, some of which, the more complex ones obviously exhibit/express love to whatever degree

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I still think to call something a religion a god or figurehead is necessary. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Or a Jim Jones.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->Polytheist-Witch 
I still think to call something a religion a god or figurehead is necessary. 
Taoism, confucianism, shintoism.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@secularmerlin
@Polytheist-Witch
@FLRW
In quote --bottom of page--  of my prior comments, think of triangular love as a 3 finger mind-meld by Spock.

As for figure-head;
...1} president, premire, czar, prince, king queen, father, mother,

....2} sum of existence, ALL that exists,

.....3} All that exists plus what is beyond what exists ---ergo and irrational, illogical lack of common sense belief  practiced by some Biblical based religions/theology etc---

.Ebuc..........2c} the act of  love i.e. to triangulate  a set of relationships that fixate { focus } on specific target, biologic, or not, thereby creating an opening/portal  between our heart-as-soul, and, the environment outside of our heart-as-soul  ergo an inherent twoness involement via triangular set of inter-relationships.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@ebuc
Spirituality:
A physiological response to an external stimulus, or to an internally generated data sequence (Thought).

Religions:
Controlling cultural systems, loosely developed on the basis of providing answers to the unanswerable......To which we may or may not respond spirituality. (see above)

Whether any of this is necessary, is a multi-faceted question.

Though one might  suggest that, evolutionary certainty, dictates that everything is necessary.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Spirituality:
A physiological response to an external stimulus, or to an internally generated data sequence (Thought).
That works also as  sneeze, allegeries, or scracth and itch cause by ant bite etc

Religions:
Controlling cultural systems, loosely developed on the basis of providing answers to the unanswerable......To which we may or may not respond spirituality. (see above)
1]Why did I choose to get out of bed at 9:31 and not 9:30?
2}   What "unanswerble" was Scientology in response too?
3} Why are humans the only primates to have whorls on the scalp? Is the formation of scalp whorls mechanical or genetic?

Whether any of this is necessary, is a multi-faceted question.
Is there answer to why  is it "multifaced question"  and not a single question? 

Though one might  suggest that, evolutionary certainty, dictates that everything is necessary.
I.e. why does our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe exist? 

Is science a religion, and if so, was invented to answer the latter question above.

If occupied space exists, must there also exist truly non-occupied space in complement? There would certainly be a dual-nature symmetry if so.

ebuc
ebuc
Religous and-or spiritual  as 2ndary symbolism as follows;

\*)(*/ = triangulated coherent { binding/attraction INward >< } love via a portal for exchange heart-and-soul

*)Y(*  = radiating { OUTward <> } triangulated love that, is not inherently an exchange ---via bindingtriangular portal-- oriented participant with their environment

* * = bioloiogical animals with bilateral nervous system, some of which, the more complex ones obviously exhibit/express love to whatever degree

/**\ = female { Xx } internalized ovaries is most complex entity of Universe, barring ideas of two or more women ex planet Earth with women is of course more complex

*Y* = male { Xy }   externalized testes is 2nd only to woman in complexity

...........................................Space(S*t) i (S*t)Space....................
.....Space, * observer, time relative,  fundamental ultra-micro torus (  )(  ), Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } i as ego/mind/intellect/concept......... .

...........................................Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space....................
......inversion-outversion >< of ultra-micro torus and peak of curvature............................................

............................................Space( /\/\/ ) i ( \/\/\ )Space...............
.............................../\/\/\/ as sine-wave inside tube as body of the tube, not the ultra-micro surface events..........

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@FLRW
That would be more of a cult. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
In quote --bottom of page--  of my prior comments, think of triangular love as a 3 finger mind-meld by Spock.

As for figure-head;
...1} president, premire, czar, prince, king queen, father, mother,

....2} sum of existence, ALL that exists,

.....3} All that exists plus what is beyond what exists ---ergo and irrational, illogical lack of common sense belief  practiced by some Biblical based religions/theology etc---

.Ebuc..........2c} the act of  love i.e. to triangulate  a set of relationships that fixate { focus } on specific target, biologic, or not, thereby creating an opening/portal  between our heart-as-soul, and, the environment outside of our heart-as-soul  ergo an inherent twoness involement via triangular set of inter-relationships.

I think the definition is lacking. America is not a religion.  I don't disagree with number three or the quote, other than it's not religion. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
A. Sneeze yep.

B. 
1. The clock might have been slow.

2. Scientology...Ask Hubbard.

3. Scalp whorls.....Why do birds fly?

C. Yes....Because necessities are variously constructed.

D.
1. Who knows?

2. Maybe for some...But definitively , no.

3. I would suggest that the possibilities of Space are a constant.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
A. Sneeze yep.
So your  above is referincing post#7

Not a Spirit-1{Metaphysical-1 } ego/mind/intellect/concept spirtuality.
Not Spirit-3 Gravity
Not spirit-4 Dark Energy.

At best spirit-2 fermions and boson aggregate as biologic response

B. 1. The clock might have been slow.
If not slow then that is not correct answer

2. Scientology...Ask Hubbard.
Without researching that relgion ---but have heard/read--   my guess is  he did not start it in response to "unanswerble" questions.  I read it was a bet he made with someone that he could or could not create a religion to meet the IRS standard for non-profit as religion

So I doubt your reply has validity

3. Scalp whorls.....Why do birds fly?
It safer place to be from ground predators. Cats like to sit on higher perch for better view of ground predators and safer to be on the higher position if they are attacked. So I answered your birds as "unasnwerable".

C. Yes....Because necessities are variously constructed.
You did not answer why spiral whorls.

D.1. Who knows?
What does "D.1" reference exactly? "what is neccessary". "multi-faceted".  You lost me here.

2. Maybe for some...But definitively , no.
"2."  You numbering system is off-center cause is not is convluted ergo I cant reference you comment above

3. I would suggest that the possibilities of Space are a constant
I agree and have stated such to you in other threads and in my Cosmic Trinary Outline for several years as eternally existent. So not really a question for me.

ebuc
ebuc
Complex { religion } > Simple { spirituality }

1} numerical complexity see LINK to exponential growth of inter-relationships ratio to their vertexial nodal events{ points },

2] synergetic  two differrent entities with same numberican values, however, one has a synergetic resultant, the other does not.

....2a} ex. say we take two biologic entities, with same number of genes chromosones etc, and the way the coding works/processes in one entit, may lead to more access to more complex Metaphysical-1, ego/mind/intellect/concepts, whereas,

......2b} the others coding leads to less access to the more complex Metaphysical-1, ego/mind/intellect/concepts.

Complex religion involves a higher numerical  set of concepts and people ergo a greater whole, whereas,

.......spirituality involves a lesser numerical set of concepts, and can be just one person involved.
ebuc
ebuc
Complex humans invent religion ergo morals.

Is spirituality more fundamental ergo relevant also to other biologics?

Ex do animals other than humans commit suicide i.e. is spiritual to live irrespective of what the brain/nervous system has the abiility to process?

ebuc
ebuc
...."Putting these two facts together, Sands was able to conclude that the dogs weren’t committing suicide at all, rather they were excited by the smell of a small furry creature and tragically leaped over the safety wall (which is above the sight-line of most dogs) not realizing they were standing on a bridge."....
ebuc
ebuc
ebcu....Ex do animals other than humans commit suicide i.e. is spiritual to live irrespective of what the brain/nervous system has the abiility to process?
Spirituality is more fundamental self ---i as ego?----  ergo may relate more to some animals less complex than humans.

Is committing suicide a lack of spirituality? Is it a lack of religion? Is it more one than the other?
ebuc
ebuc
2ndary Symbolism:

/*\i/*\i/*\ = religion{ complex } involves two or more people and is more complex than spiriutality

\*/i\*/  = spirituality { less complex } that is more for the individuals selective process as to what is best for their life

*   *     = bilateral consciousness

i  = ego/mind/intellect/concept ergo Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }

i (O) i =  Universe/God { occupied Space } considered complemented by ego/mind/intellect/concept beyond{ Meta }

....Space... = Metphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space beyond { Meta } finite, occupied Space Universe

(  ) = Ultra micro, Metaphysical-3 Gravity (  ),

)( = Ultra micro, Metaphysical- 4 Dark Energy )(

/**\  = woman { Xx } ---internalized ovaries and consciousness *  *

*Y* = man { Xy } --externalized testes and consciousness *  *

16 days later

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@ebuc
This all seems to be something that you have quoted from somewhere and that not one word is yours.
Should you not state your source and/or give credit to it?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mandrakel
This all seems to be something that you have quoted from somewhere and that not one word is yours.
Should you not state your source and/or give credit to it?
1} Ive used these texticonic 2ndary symbolisms here, former DART and many other forums/groups for many years.  Ive used various identities over those years, and rethought on the using various or better  texticons to better express my thoughts. So if any of my texticons are copied, they are copied by me from my posts here or elsewhere and then posted here at DArt or other forums/groups.

There could be others ---not me--  using similar or exactly the same, but Ive certainly not aware of such. Hope that helps to clarify.

i (O) i =  " U "niverse/" G "od  is the labeling I use for the most whlolistic set, and, the italics is specifically are  used to express that Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concepts/ego{ i }/identity{ i ] complements the finite occupied space Universe

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@ebuc
1} Ive used these texticonic 2ndary symbolisms here, former DART 
Okay. See, being new here, I thought that maybe you had lost a couple of tiles during re-entry and were just reeling off a load of non-sensical gibberish but now I can see into your eloquent prose.
You know what they say: "one person with spiritual thoughts is called loony; a group of people with spiritual thoughts is called a religion."

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mandrakel
If you have specific comment by me you want to take issue with please share.
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@ebuc
If you have specific comment by me you want to take issue with please share.
Yes, what does "the most whlolistic set" mean? My investigation reveals something to do with indigenous people and alternative medicine which does not tie in with what you are supposedly saying.
Also "occupied space", as this usually refers to what is on earth.
And "texticonic 2ndary symbolisms" shows up some sort of airy fairy stuff about Descartes philosophy which doesn't seem to mean anything.

And if "A religion is any set of regular { daily, weekly etc } intentional practices, that, aid the human it getting the most, joy, contentment, satisfaction or whatever it may be they desire, out of their life" then isn't that being too general since going to the toilet fills that definition and you would therefore be saying that taking a dump is a religion.
Is that technically right?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mandrakel
Yes, what does "the most whlolistic set" mean? My investigation reveals something to do with indigenous people and alternative medicine which does not tie in with what you are supposedly saying.
I dont have the context from which that was pulled from, howevr, genernally speaking.

The most wholistic set, is like the greatest set ever, or the largest set ever, or the most all-inclusive set. Ex say you have a new board game called " U "niverse/" G "od  and that game comes with a set of cards, dices, pieces. parts but you notices that there are no directions say this is not the complete set. 

Also "occupied space", as this usually refers to what is on earth.
Space, occupied or not exists far beyond Earth.  I learned this as young child in public school.

And "texticonic 2ndary symbolisms" shows up some sort of airy fairy stuff about Descartes philosophy which doesn't seem to mean anything.
I dont recal the context of where you pulled this from and I dont recall using the word Descarte in this thread.

And if "A religion is any set of regular { daily, weekly etc } intentional practices, that, aid the human it getting the most, joy, contentment, satisfaction or whatever it may be they desire, out of their life" then isn't that being too general since going to the toilet fills that definition and you would therefore be saying that taking a dump is a religion.
If we dont take a dump, then a our religion becomes meaningless cause we will die from not takeing a dump.

And being very irregular ---ex irritable Bowel Syndro--  with a dump is also no fund.

Is that technically right?
Were are spiritual beings and all that we do, whether geneticall induced or not, is related to spirit-1 and 2, most imediately here on Earth.

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@ebuc
Okay gotcha. This is all new lingo to me.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mandrakel
Okay gotcha. This is all new lingo to me.
dictionaries were invented for a reason. Common set of definitions.

See this video LINK to better explain ....'common knowledge'.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0HGEZXTy8Y