Debates: 30
Vader
FIRE RYAN PACE RIGHT NOW WTF WTF WTF I AM SO DONE WITH THE CHICAGO BEARS
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Vader
Yes, the job of an NFL general manager is to build a winning team. They have to fill all 22 starting jobs with good players. Yet everybody knows the league has changed. This isn’t the 1960s or ’70s when teams could get away with great defense and a strong running game. This is the age of the quarterbacks. If you don’t have one, you don’t win. True to form, the Chicago Bears seem to have saddled themselves with a GM in Ryan Pace who can’t land one.
His track record at the position is also arguably the worst in the NFL among active GMs. His first big move was signing Mike Glennon in March of 2017. A month later he shocked the league when he traded up for Mitch Trubisky. Then last year he traded a 4th round pick to acquire Nick Foles. All three have blown up in his face. Yet for some reason Bears ownership felt it was the right decision to put that position in Pace’s hands once again.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@FLRW
McCaskey is incompetent. They should've sold the team
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@SupaDupa.

Always amuses me how so many people derive so much entertainment from other people playing ball games.

Why not play your own games......It's better for you (improves health and fitness and reduces stress) and is ultimately more fun....And probably cheaper in the long run.

Each to their own I suppose.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Lol meanwhile we have a completely different team