Died last DP:

Speedrace - town

Living players

1. oromagi
2. Lunatic (banned)
3. Earth
4. whiteflame
5. SupaDudz

Lunatic has once again been banned from being lynched this DP.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

This DP lasts ~24 hours. DP4 ends 03/19 21:00 EST.

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
@oromagi
4pd
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
VTL Oromagi
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Gonna stick by the logic in voting myself due to activity

VTL Supa
Vader
Vader
I have to reread behaviors and such to see who could be the mime?

I don't have any reasoning to see oro as suspicious for the time being so I wouldn't have a problem lynching him, but note that I won't be able to put a lynch on at all Sunday.
Vader
Vader
Is Luna essentially town confirmed because he's been banned right? I'm 99% sure he is but if I'm wrong correct me
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
im fine with oro or myself. I am the clowp. Guess there no real point in hiding it since mimes have banned me every night and will probably continue to do so.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I'll vote Oro. The back-to-back bans on lynching Luna pretty solidly put him in the town camp, and I buy his claim, which means that scum is likely Earth and Supa.

VTL Oromagi
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Why is oro back in the town pile. I thought you were sus of him last DP
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm fine with a Sups lunch. 
VTL Sups

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Actually, if you'll read back to that, I didn't say I was sus of him. I said that among the set of people who voted to lynch GP in the first two DPs, there was at least one scum. Oro could be that scum, and I still leave the door open to that.

Be that as it may, there are two scum left in this game, and as Luna cannot be lynched (and I exclude myself for now, as Luna is sus of me), there is only one town left in the available-to-lynch pile.

So, I'm amending my thoughts from the previous DP. I based my opinion of you on what you have going in RL, and I'm realizing that that was a mistake since you could either be using that as an excuse to lynch you or it's an issue you'd have regardless of whether you're town or scum. The fact that Earth wants to lynch you is actually making me sus of you at this point, since, again, there are two scum left in this game and, especially at this point, they would both be coordinating to get one of them lynched. As for why that sets of alarm bells and not the Oro lynch, it's largely the fact that Luna is supportive of the Oro lynch that has me pushing that. Luna is as close to guaranteed town as it is possible to be at this point, so either he and Oro are playing a long con that has so far absolutely failed, or he's town and Oro's likely town. I don't think the former is likely, and if it happens to be true, then the option exists to revisit this during the next DP. Hence, I go with the latter.

Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Fair enough. I'm not convinced oromagi is town though. I'll have to reread some of his posts to make sure. I don't like the fact he stalled DP1 in putting a vote on Grey, causing Pie to suicide. I think it's between you or Oromagi. I think Earth's activity can't align with him being scum because the NP's usually end quickly. Luna is the clowp unless he's CC'd
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
 I don't like the fact he stalled DP1 in putting a vote on Grey, causing Pie to suicide.
You can blame the Mod for that one.  He had called one hour, I asked a question and was still waiting for an answer when he shut down voting 4 minutes short of the hour.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Really? ill have took.

Fyi, March Madness is today, good luck to all
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
So I looked at the thread in question. He posted the endgame within 24hrs. In fact he was 18min late. Sure he didn't correctly put the right military time, but he adequately put 24hrs in the DP
Vader
Vader
Granted, I am gonna wait for other inputs. I am not confident with oromagi.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
-> @oromagi
So I looked at the thread in question. He posted the endgame within 24hrs.

What endgame?  I'm talking about this game, DP1.

At 4:22 MT,

Bullish calls one hour.

I asked for a rules clarification at 5:04 and stood by expecting that at least Bullish would see the question before closing the DP.

At 5:18 MT,

DP ended with me waiting for an answer, my VTL on GP written but unposted.

Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Technically it was the end of the DP at 6cst so he didn't have to answer, but oh well. It was technically end of dp
Vader
Vader
Watching March Madness
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
But when I was playing that night, I wasn't going back to front of DP1 and calculating time from then.  I was going by Bullish's most recent post saying 1 hr left.  Since the rule actually says that scum must "lynch self until no mimes left" it occurred to me that the rule might be that scum must be on their own lynch train, in which case I didn't want to vote for anybody voting for themselves.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Yea, but the DP ended. Plus he put the ~ (approx symbol). Technically the DP ended within 24hrs and that's what happened. Point is that you didn't have a vote on while being active. Needless, that's why I'm not confident in lynching you. But if the consensus leans to you, I will probably do so
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
Yeah, I saw that approximate symbol after the fact, which is why I didn't feel like I could make a stink about it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Be that as it may, there are two scum left in this game, and as Luna cannot be lynched
There is only one scum left, since pie was killed.

vtl whiteflame for town slip
Lunatic
Lunatic
My votes not moving off of whiteflame. Hopefully I can garner two more votes for him before expire. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Ah, now I see my mistake. I was actually under a mistaken impression of how this was set up, but hey, I'll take it and join this lynch.

Unvote
VTL Whiteflame
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@oromagi
Need one more.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
You're right

VTL whiteflame

Still think oro is scum
whiteflame
whiteflame
One of those occasions where I'm happy to be wrong. By the by, this does make me more sus of Oro.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Official Vote Count

white (3/3) - Lunatic, white, Supa
Supa (1/3) - Earth
Oro (1/3) - Oro

whiteflame has been lynched, he was town.

send night actions