Mime Mafia - DP6

Died last DP:

Earth - town

Living players

1. oromagi
2. Lunatic (banned)
3. SupaDudz

Lunatic banned for the whole game.

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.

This DP lasts ~24 hours. DP6 ends 03/21 19:00 EST.

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@oromagi
skill def no luck involved.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vtl Supa

Won’t be on tonight 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Supas looking real good after starting that wagon now. 

Im in no rush though. Oro you have any case to make for your innocence?

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
Supas looking real good after starting that wagon now. 

Im in no rush though. Oro you have any case to make for your innocence?

well, there's not much case to make, is there?  I claimed wincon first but Speed says that Bullish might have set scum up and even so my claim could easily be interpreted and imitated by Sup and Pie.  Sup has been advertising all week that he won't be available while also be more active than anybody.  Projecting unavailability is often a scum tell.  Since Pie was first on GP's wagon DP1 I'm not sure that starting a wagon exonerates much.  My instinct has been to vote for myself first.

Other than that,  my confidence comes from elimination.  If you were self-banning scum, Sup would have cc'd cop by now therefore Sup must be scum.

It's up to you but I hardly think there's some overwhelming indicator you are missing.  Just go with your gut and take comfort that the stakes are nil.

VTL Oromagi
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I argue projecting unavailability is townish. It just so happens this game is 24hr DP's, so inactive days for ends hurt town
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Agreed. It's up to Luna as a said. By POE, it's you. I didn't have many solid reads besides Lunatic or Earth.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
see what I mean?  Says he won't be on tonight and six hours later he's instantly there.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
yep
Lunatic
Lunatic
hmm
oromagi
oromagi
btw, someone got shot two doors down a little while ago.  My whole street is filled with cops.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Wasn't on at all. Was at a friends house
Lunatic
Lunatic
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Guts telling me your town here. I really don't wanna be wrong. Give me just like a little bit of extra convincing. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I am leaning lynching oro, thinking you are the mime. Any last attempts to sway me?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Main reason is supa's post 8, was already doubting oro was town after I suggested it last day phase. Seemed like he already had his mind made up that he wanted to push a lynch for oro in the last phase. Also my vote was already on oro last phase and he still went took the risk and went with earth when only supa was on earth. Since I was pretty much confirmed town at that point he could have easily gone with me and gotten earth to help lynch him. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Post 46 dp1: "do we vote on who to BAN or do we each get to ban someone?"

Lunatic
Lunatic
Seems townie...
Lunatic
Lunatic
Supa DP4 Post 5: "I don't have any reasoning to see oro as suspicious for the time being so I wouldn't have a problem lynching him"

Immediately back tracks after questioning whether whiteflame was sus of oro and finding out he isn't 

Supa DP4 post 12: "Fair enough. I'm not convinced oromagi is town though. I'll have to reread some of his posts to make sure. I don't like the fact he stalled DP1 in putting a vote on Grey, causing Pie to suicide. I think it's between you or Oromagi."

So it seems like he was banking on whiteflame to scum read oro and let his mind be changed, but there is no natural change between the two posts, and only about an hour an a half has passed between the point where he sees no reason to see him as suspicious, and the point where he is all of a sudden willing to lynch him. 

Also in supa's DP4 post 5: "but note that I won't be able to put a lynch on at all Sunday."

Supa on sunday (today, 5:15pm my time ):  "Won’t be on tonight"

4 hours later on sunday, the day he supposedly can't get on:  *posts twice*

I am sure supa actually was busy, but if he was actually town and as uncaring about posting as much as he claims he was, I don't imagine he would post at all. I am thinking pie is probably spamming him in discord the way pie usually does to make sure he can secure the win.

Oro has at least been consistent, and he earns major points for not using me to get himself lynched yesterday when it would have been pretty easy. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Seems both supa and oro are not on currently to help me out here. If I am wrong, I appologize to my fellow townies. But to be fair we got a lot further than I expected. Also I think if oro is mime he actually deserves the win, where as supa hasn't done much in the way to earn it in my opinion by basically only posting about how he can't be on. Makes him hard to read, but there certainly isn't a town read in it as he suggests. I would have rather had town supa use his free time to post meaningful posts than to complain about how much time he wasn't going to have, especially since (as oro pointed out) he has been posting more than most as it is. 

So....

Yolo.

VTl oro.

If you were mime, good job for fooling me lol. At least I can say I was right about every other lynch I was a part of and led the lynch on speed and whiteflame from catching their town slips. 
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Official Vote Count

Oro (2/2) - Oro, Lunatic
Supa (1/2) - Supa

oromagi has been lynched, he was town.

Town wins!

Lunatic
Lunatic
Thank god