we dont need a wall - a border fence is adequate

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 26
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

we can extend the existing fence if need be. i'm looking for someone to argue that a wall is worth the extra expense over a fence. to my limited knowledge, a fence is adequate. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Sorry, I am busy watching fake news on CNN attacking Biden.

"A video like this is normally only distributed in right-wing media, not mainstream outlets like CNN."

“They got smarter this time,” she said. “They either duped Ed Lavandera into doing this or he’s so desperate for ratings he went along with it.”
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@n8nrgmi
we can extend the existing fence if need be. i'm looking for someone to argue that a wall is worth the extra expense over a fence. to my limited knowledge, a fence is adequate. 
Why do you want a fence? That’s racist
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
My solution would be to grant work permits but not a preferred path to citizenship for our immediate neighbors Canada and Mexico and legalize drugs.  All 3 countries would share the defense of the whole.  If overland migration from central and south America persists, all 3 countries would fund and man a wall across the 119 mile wide Isthmus of Tehuanatepec which would prove far cheaper and easier to manage than the whole 8,500 miles of shared borders.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Why do you want a fence? That’s racist

Defund wall.

Defund fence.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@n8nrgmi
is this post unironic
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Disclaimer: the following post is satire, I resent racists and sexists with a passion.
Them there immigrants is stealin' our jawbs... Me, I used to be a strawberry farmer but now? They be pickin' the strawberries instead o' me own daughter and what's m'daughter done? Gone and gots herself a dang degree in a man's line o' work like medicine, that's gonna cost a fortune to pay back, the cheeky lass!

Let's chase'em all back to where they comes from and get the white women back in the kitchen, the others can go back to Africa of course.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, them drug dealin' immigrants be dealin' coke n weed anwhatnot better than me cousin Mark ever done and thatafact! Unbelievable the cheek on these rascals. Get out my country in the name of Mary mother of Christ!

32 days later

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
We should import the entire population of Mexico and Somalia into America
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@triangle.128k
We should import the entire population of Mexico and Somalia into America

I'm intrigued. Go on

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@triangle.128k
Sure, have some of the Northern Mexican cities rebel against their government and ask for their cities to be annexed into the United States, sounds great.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I'm intrigued. Go on

America needs foreign colonization at this point.

FLRW
FLRW
Make a Laser Wall system like India did on the border of Pakistan.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
America needs foreign colonization at this point.
lol yeah, as if China wasn't destroying us already
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@bmdrocks21
I'm intrigued. Go on
Mass importing a bunch of people who have no relation or ties to America will help us understand different perspectives and further enrich our multicultural society. It will certainly not lead to ethnic ghettoization and conflict, nor will it depress wages unlike some racists would say.

This has been successful to some extent but I think the entire populations of Somalia and Mexico should be imported will lead to even greater benefits then we currently see.
FLRW
FLRW
I guess a wall would not have stopped the people that came in by that boat that capsized in California.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@triangle.128k
Just like any good friendship or relationship, we should have as little in common as possible
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@triangle.128k
Mass importing a bunch of people who have no relation or ties to America will help us understand different perspectives and further enrich our multicultural society. It will certainly not lead to ethnic ghettoization and conflict, nor will it depress wages unlike some racists would say.
This has been successful to some extent but I think the entire populations of Somalia and Mexico should be imported will lead to even greater benefits then we currently see.
It'd lead to a bastardization of our culture, and a disintegration of our country, you mean.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k

This is extreme satire regarding the Colonization of America. 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Lemming
It'd lead to a bastardization of our culture, and a disintegration of our country, you mean.

Ur racist
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@triangle.128k
How so?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@triangle.128k
there's nothing wrong with preferring one's own culture. u r racist for saying that's wrong. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
Nations that open their borders and invite colonization are only helping to ensure the fittest culture survives.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@n8nrgmi
That 'is what I found odd, I suppose a person could claim I was xenophobic, though I don't think I am.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Lemming
@n8nrgmi
I thought my satire was obvious
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@triangle.128k
It can be difficult to tell.

27 days later

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@n8nrgmi
we can extend the existing fence if need be. i'm looking for someone to argue that a wall is worth the extra expense over a fence. to my limited knowledge, a fence is adequate

You know fence is just a synonym for wall. Why does everyone take Trump so literal?